Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Ice coating the Willow tree

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

The Ice coating the Willow tree Empty
PostSubject: The Ice coating the Willow tree   The Ice coating the Willow tree EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 7:08 pm

Willowhisker padded over to the apprentice den and peeked in to get Icepaw for some training today. She was happy to have an apprentice but was also nervous of doing something wrong, and she would make Ashstar mad. "Ice paw, go get something to eat, and get ready for some training today." She had never had an apprentice, but decided to do as her father did to her, and try to start with hunting on a patrol, then move into battle. "Today we will cover basic hunting, then we will move onto some basic battle skills that you will need to know." She said with a hushed voice, trying not to wake any of the other apprentices, as it was somewhat early in the morning and the sun had just risen not long ago.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: The Ice coating the Willow tree   The Ice coating the Willow tree EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 5:15 am

Icepaw blinked towards the sound, Why so early? He got up and stretched his stiff legs, ready for a day of training. If he could learn to hunt, then it would help the clan a lot! Ever since the battle with RiverClan, most of the warriors were injured to do any hunting or fighting. The saddest thing was that his old mentor had died, now he had a new mentor. Leaf-bare was near and he knew prey would be scarcer than ever. I must hunt as much prey as I can for my clan! He thought. The striped apprentice padded out the den and greeted his new mentor with a nod. "Shall we start?" He asked, trying to not show his sad feelings.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Ice coating the Willow tree   The Ice coating the Willow tree EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 8:17 pm

"First, I would like to go out and be in the open territory, then you can show me what you know already." She said hoarsely. "I know you are sad about Kestrelcloud, but now I am your mentor. I hope I can teach you well, but to do that, I will need your cooperation and for you to try your very best. Once they were out along the tall grass, willowwhisker asked Icepaw to show her what he knew. "Alright. Now You need to show me what you know. It will be okay if you mess up, That is why I am here. Just try your best, and we will go from there."

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ice coating the Willow tree   The Ice coating the Willow tree EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 10:22 pm

Icepaw nodded and went into a hunting crouch, he managed to flip over and tumble into the snow. "OOF" He said as he shook the snow from his pelt. His face flooded with embarrassment, it was a terrible first try. "Let me try again" This time he tried to even his weight on all four legs to avoid falling over again and leaped forward awkwardly, his paws skidding to not slip on the slippery ice. He glanced back at Willowwhisker and hoped she might not scold him for his terrible hunting techniques.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Ice coating the Willow tree   The Ice coating the Willow tree EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 11:33 am

"It looks like we will need to work on that. Try to distribute your weight evenly across your whole body. And dont let your tail touch the ground either. That would make it harder to balance and might make noise. Now try it again and try your best. She said softly. It was going to be a tough journey for sure, but she believed he could do it.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ice coating the Willow tree   The Ice coating the Willow tree EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 12:22 pm

He tried again, just as Willowwhisker had said. He couldn't speed his weight evenly but he didn't fall over this time, keeping his tail away from the ground. "Like this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Ice coating the Willow tree   The Ice coating the Willow tree EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 12:32 pm

"Yes! Thats great!" Her voice rasped, but she had a wide grin on her muzzle.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ice coating the Willow tree   The Ice coating the Willow tree EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 9:50 am

He could feel his back legs tense and he jumped, landing slightly better then last time. His claws dug into the frozen ground, making his stop more stable. Tail tip twitching, he turned around and went into a crouch again. It was much easier this time and he could land better. Icepaw could control his leap now, his back legs sending how far or near he wanted. "Look at me! I'm getting the hang of it!" He squealed with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Ice coating the Willow tree   The Ice coating the Willow tree EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 3:59 pm

"That's great! I think you have gotten it! Try and scent the air and see if you can smell anything around camp. Dont get discouraged if nothing is found, as it is leaf-bare, but try your best, and remember to stay quiet, you might  scare away what prey is there." With a nod, Willowwhisker decided to try a new tactic. "Actually, I want to show you how to catch prey first. I will see if I can find anything, and if I do, you will follow close behind me in the hunters' crouch that we just went over. Got it?"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ice coating the Willow tree   The Ice coating the Willow tree EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 6:18 am

"Yes, Willowwhisker" His tail twitched with excitement, wondering if his mentor was gonna teach him how to hunt properly. He covered himself with snow and followed Willowwhisker behind in the hunting crouch. The snow worked perfectly to cover his dark stripes and he followed tightly, hoping to catch something soon.

He could make out the scent of something, something warm and delicious. He couldn't quite make out what it was as he was clumsy and snow had made scenting prey hard. He hoped his mentor had scented it too already.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Ice coating the Willow tree   The Ice coating the Willow tree EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 7:41 am

Scenting the air, Willowwhisker could smell a rabbit off in the distance. She looked back at Icepaw, signaling for him to be quiet. She got in the correct position so that the small creature couldnt scent her. Leaping, Willowwhisker pawed the rabbit and hit him with a blow to the neck, killing it quickly. Starclan bless you. She looked back at Icepaw, burying the prey for later, underneath the snow. Icepaw, now its your turn. Try to catch something."

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by Maple The Elf on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: The Ice coating the Willow tree   The Ice coating the Willow tree EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 7:41 am

The member 'Maple The Elf' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7, 4

The Ice coating the Willow tree Mistpe10
The Ice coating the Willow tree Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ice coating the Willow tree   The Ice coating the Willow tree EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:25 am

Icepaw watched quietly as his mentor killed the creature swiftly, though he knew he would never be as good as Willowwhisker. He sighed and glanced around the clearing, scenting the air for prey. "I smell rabbit!" He went towards the scent and found the rabbit near a burrow. If I'm not careful, the rabbit would dash inside it's burrow before I catch it! He circled the rabbit and positioned himself right in front of the burrow, then dropped into a hunting crouch. The apprentice leaped forward, clumsily tripping on the snow but caught the rabbit anyway before it scurried away. Luck, thank StarClan!

Last edited by 1 Christmas Hamster on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: The Ice coating the Willow tree   The Ice coating the Willow tree EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:25 am

The member '1 Christmas Hamster' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6, 3

The Ice coating the Willow tree Mistpe10
The Ice coating the Willow tree Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Ice coating the Willow tree   The Ice coating the Willow tree EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 5:31 pm

Watching Icepaw scurry away to catch a mouse, Willowwhisker giggled as she thought about when she did that, except she wasn't as graceful. The first time she tried to hunt, she fell face-first into a tree. And then ran into Smokpelt. Smiling at the young apprentice, she congratulated him on the kill. Starclan bless! He caught a rabbit! "Nice job, I remember the first time I tried to hunt, And i also remember falling face-first into a tree!"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ice coating the Willow tree   The Ice coating the Willow tree Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ice coating the Willow tree
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next