Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Willow Tree(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxBriarsxX

XxBriarsxX

Characters : (W)illowkit - (R)eedkit
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Kit|Riverclan - Kit
Aquarius Monkey
Number of posts : 17

Willow Tree(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Willow Tree(OPEN)   Willow Tree(OPEN) EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 14:22

The calico kitten bounded around the nursery, batting a orange leaf around. Her fluffy black tail swayed back and forth as she chased it around, mewing excitedly. She didn't pay attention to the other kits around her, whisking past them. But at the same time she hoped in the back of her mind she wasn't annoying them.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

Willow Tree(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Tree(OPEN)   Willow Tree(OPEN) EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 17:40

Darkkit padded out of the stuffy nursery. She wanted to become apprentice! Watching Willowkit bounce around didn't make her excited anymore. "Why can't I be apprentice? It's been 11 moons or something! She murmured.
Back to top Go down
XxBriarsxX

XxBriarsxX

Aquarius Monkey

Willow Tree(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Tree(OPEN)   Willow Tree(OPEN) EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 20:44

Willowkit spotted Darkkit padding out of the nursery and stumbled after her, forgetting about the leaf she was chasing. "What're you up to, Darkkit?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

Willow Tree(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Tree(OPEN)   Willow Tree(OPEN) EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 23:02

"I just want to be an apprentice! All the other kits same age as me are already apprentices! Why can't I be?" She hissed, half-frustrated.
Back to top Go down
XxBriarsxX

XxBriarsxX

Aquarius Monkey

Willow Tree(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Tree(OPEN)   Willow Tree(OPEN) EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 0:41

"Well, don't worry, you'll get to be an apprentice eventually!" She tried to reassure Darkkit.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

Willow Tree(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Tree(OPEN)   Willow Tree(OPEN) EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 1:39

"Yes yes, that's what other cats say. She muttered. "You don't know how it feels to be left out." She added.
Back to top Go down
XxBriarsxX

XxBriarsxX

Aquarius Monkey

Willow Tree(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Tree(OPEN)   Willow Tree(OPEN) EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 13:24

Willowkit sat down and thought for a minute. "Have you gotten permission from Thrushstar yet?"
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

Willow Tree(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Tree(OPEN)   Willow Tree(OPEN) EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 1:35

"No? He's too busy I guess." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Willow Tree(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Tree(OPEN)   Willow Tree(OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Willow Tree(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1