Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

{*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

{*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*} Empty
PostSubject: {*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*}   {*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*} EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 9:43

Apollo padded along the forest, glancing around at the dense undergrowth. He suddenly scented cat. Forest cats...

Walking along the long line of scent, he carefully crossed it and looked around. Nothing happened. Apollo continued into the forest, scenting more cat scent on bushes and trees. He tasted the air and then leaped into an oak, scanning the forest floor. He spotted a flash of fur, he thought, but no cat appeared. "Hmm..."

Flicking his tail, the tom leaped to another tree, every-now-and-then looking down to see if any cats were nearby.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: {*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*}   {*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*} EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 9:55

Willowheart spotted a loner in ThunderClan territory. He was alone...probably mistaking the scent line as a place where any cat would be. Her white and cream fur flashed out behind the bush as Willowheart stepped out. “What are you doing here? I’d advise you to step out of the territory while you still can. I wont tell my leader, but if other’s see you, they will.” The loner tom had white fur and striped legs and tail. Rather surprised that he could climb trees, Willowheart started thinking if she had underestimated some loners. Nodding towards the tom, she started to back away, her brown-tipped white tail flicking.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: {*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*}   {*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*} EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 9:59

Apollo's ears pricked and he glanced down at a she-cat. He leaped down and dipped his sleek head. "Oh- I'm sorry. I've heard of clan cats and didn't know this was your territory. Sorry, again." He began to turn, about to pad into the undergrowth. "I'm Apollo, by the way." He mewed, glancing over his shoulder. His emerald gaze locked with hers for a moment, before he turned and padded away.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: {*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*}   {*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*} EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 10:07

Willowheart frowned for a moment, before bounding over towards the loner again. “Sorry about that. I was rather...mean. I can be overprotective with the borders sometimes. What’s your name? I’m Willowheart. Of ThunderClan.” Her sapphire eyes shined warmly as she greeted the loner. “I’m not usually this territorial, I promise you. I won’t bite.” Willowheart had met Summer before, and another loner that shared her name, Willow. This one, though, she had never seen before. “Are you new around here? I don’t think I’ve seen you around before. I might be wrong.”

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: {*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*}   {*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*} EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 10:14

Apollo turned and sat, his slim brown tail gently whisking the dust and grass. When she finished speaking, he flicked his torn ear. "Nah, you're right. I'm new to these parts, and I'm sorry again for intruding." He shook out his pelt. "Nice to meet you, Willowheart. Like I said, I'm Apollo. I live around the Twoleg-Place back there." He pointed his tail in the direction of Twoleg-Place behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: {*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*}   {*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*} EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 10:23

Willowheart nodded, before contemplating a bit. “Hm...former kittypet? I don’t have anything against them, but I heard that kittypet life is AWFUL. I might be wrong, but I like Clan life a lot better. It seems...way more exciting.” It was. Clan life was amazing. Everyone had their part to contribute in. Even if it may seem boring at times, Willowheart was loyal to her Clan, and her duty. “What does loner life feel like? I’ve met a drifter before, Summer. She was really nice to me. Summer goes around to places where no one else has been before. It sounds...fun.” The white she-cat sighed, hoping to meet Summer soon. Loners weren’t that bad, in her opinion. Some cats just...disliked them.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: {*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*}   {*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*} EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 10:30

Apollo licked a paw and ran it over his torn ear. It looked like it had been mauled.

"Nah, again. I've met some house-cats, and their life does sound pretty bad. Also, it's great being a loner. You can catch whatever prey you want, eat whenever you want, do whatever you want, go wherever you want. It's great being a loner. But, then again, I guess I've never tried any other lifestyle."

He remembered his sister, Amara, who had once said she might go and live with these clan-cats. Apollo wondered if she ever did, and if he would ever see her contributing for a clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*}   {*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*} Empty

Back to top Go down

{*Shaded Under A Willow Tree*}
Page 1 of 1