Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed] Empty
PostSubject: The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed]   The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed] EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 13:53

Antdrop sat at the edge of camp, enjoying the warm summer day. Life outside the clan wasn't the best, but inside the clan, he couldn't be more happy. A mate, a kit, he was now a proud father. Letting out a content sigh, the black tom closed his eyes as a gentle breeze blew by. Although Pebblethorn was the deputy and usually busy, he was confident that she'd make a good mother, and if not, then he'd take care of Willowkit. Speaking of his daughter, where is was she?

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed] VHQrlk5
The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed] 1QYZaRo

The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed] Molex311

Last edited by IceStorm on Sun 5 Jun 2016 - 11:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed]   The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed] EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 14:23

Tired of laying around in the nursery, Willowkit wanted an adventure. She sat up looked around, seeing her mother quietly asleep. Guess I need to go now if I ever want to get out of this place. Standing up from her comfy nest, Willowkit then dashed for the entrance, tripping over her paws, and banging into a wall. Looking around, confused at what happened, she was glad that her mom was still asleep. Getting up, she padded out of the nursery, looking for her father.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed]   The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed] EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 16:43

Out of the corner of his eye, Antdrop noticed his kit wandering out of the nursery. Giving a soft meow to grab her attention, he gave a soft smile and motioned with his tail for her to come over to him.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed]   The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed] EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 9:39

Willowkit was looking everywhere when all of the sudden she heard a soft meow and looked up, it was her dad Antdrop laying down a few lengths away. "I have been looking all over for you!" Willowkit exclaimed, trotting over to him.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed]   The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed] EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 11:00

With a smile upon his face, Antdrop was glad that his kit had a good temper. "You? Looking for me?" He chuckled. "Aren't you supposed to be in the nursery?" He meowed softly, giving his kit a lick on the forehead. And where is Pebblethorn?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed]   The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed] EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 11:07

"I wanted an adventure, but I figured I had to tell you first," Willowkit pounced on Antdrop. "I also wanted you to come with me," Willowkit then sat down put on her sad face and begged; "please daddy,"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed]   The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed] EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 11:33

An adventure sounded fun, but unfortunately, he could take a kit into the forest. She'd have to wait like everyone else. Rolling over so Willowkit sat on his fluffy black belly, Antdrop looked up at his playful daughter. "An adventure sounds exciting, but I can't take you out of camp," he meowed softly, hoping that he wouldn't make the kit sad. "But we can still have fun inside camp," he said more mischievously, giving her a playful lick on the chin.

Back to top Go down
Willowbreeze

Willowbreeze

Characters : Willowkit
Clan/Rank : SkC~Kit
Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed]   The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed] EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 11:54

She really wanted to explore and was not happy when he said no. "Please! The clan is sooo boring, why can't I explore? I have the best warrior as my father!" Willowkit stomped on Antdrop's tail angrily, hoping he would understand that she really wanted an adventure.

The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed] 25071010
Willowkit ~ SkyClan
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed]   The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed] EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 19:48

Antdrop knew his daughter was one try to get her way by looking all adorable, but he couldn't give in, Pebblethorn would be furious. "I'm sorry, but I can't let a kit leave camp," he meowed sternly, looking around camp for anything that might distract her. "Look over their!" the tom meowed, pointing with his tail to a butterfly, fluttering around a flower. "Why don't you try hunting that?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed]   The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The ant that lived in a willow tree [closed]
Page 1 of 1