Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]

Go down 
+27
Fish
Shadow
Beanie
Splotch
Kes
Winterpaw
bunjamin
Sun
Ash
Grizzly
Bloom
Rainwhisper
Clover
Shimmerpelt
Twitchinq
Acrylic
addie ♥
Dimmeh
Renette
Rinne
Sombra
Jughead
Inky Pawprints
Sunlit
Knight
Dewberry
Reaper King
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 16:22

Blackpaw swung his head and glanced towards Featherpaw. Perhaps to her surprise, Blackpaw chuckled. "You may, but I just wanna see better." Though his mew was half-dubious, a glimmer of hope sparkled in his blue eyes. "I know it's not the best, but that's why I'm not risking my life."

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 17:39

OOC: Are we fighting now? Is this a fight? Should we start doing the stuff? Lionsong's bout to catch these hands.

Ferretshine watched everything unravel slowly, anger boiling in her veins. "You are the weak one, you coward! Relying on the living to do you dirty work! You're dead, Morningstar, and rightfully so!" She looked around the clearing, speaking to every cat. "The dream of the Dark Forest is dead, and I thought you could see through it! StarClan obviously doesn't get though to you, so I'll give you this: What's dead should stay dead!" She spat in Morningstar's direction. "Anyone who says otherwise is claw fodder!"

Scorchfrost rose taller, watching clanmates turn against each other. The deputy turned to face Treestep, a sneer clawing at his face. "You made a terrible decision choosing me as deputy." He signaled to those he taught. "These cats... they've been trained in StarClan's ways. I would never be loyal to you, much less any Dark Forest cat." He looked around, his eyes blank but entirely too full at the same time. He stared at Lionsong as she tore apart a helpless appentice. What a coward, attacking a young cat! Suddenly, his paternal instinct was kicking in. He charged, slamming into her with the strength and power of a deputy. "How dare you, you utter piece of crowfood! I'll tear you apart, you disgusting rat!" As he turned his head, he yowled to the congregation: "This ends tonight! Long live StarClan!"

Scorchfrost used Run-And-Tackle, costing 10 SP and dealing 25 damage.

Scorchfrost
90/100 SP
280/280 HP

Lionsong
100/100 SP
190/215 HP

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Last edited by Grizzly on Sat 6 Aug 2016 - 18:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 17:46

Snowstorm, Swifpaw, Oceanlight, Night, and Snakepaw all felt the same thing, anger. After Scorchfrost finished with a chilling message, his words echoed to them, as they all shout in perfect harmony, even with some being in different clans...

"Long live StarClan"
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 17:53

OOC: I know the Battle System inside and out, and yet Blackpaw knows only a few moves... That kills me...

IC: Blackpaw automatically unsheathed his claws with terror, as he watched cats mill all about. Their protesting yowls quickly dazed Blackpaw, yet he shut his eyes tightly and snapped out of it. Blackpaw seemed tired, and, he would be a vulnerable target. Now, if only he did something to irritate someone, any cat could snap his neck. Unfortunately for whoever cat that may be, Blackpaw quickly regained consciousness. Blackpaw silently echoed with a whisper, "Long live StarClan..."

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 18:24

Otterpaw laid there, silent as she tried to make out only a slight bit of words. She opened her jaws, almost closing them. Her eyes felt blind for very many seconds, she felt a tingle, looking at where she was. She didn't notice the place, it was...Quiet.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3560

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 18:27

Ooc; Do not bring in your dead StarClan cats yet. Pikachu will announce when to do so. Until then only rebel StarClan believers can be there. Aka those exciled in the last gathering.

ic; Despite the yowling and hissing in his direction, Morningstar purred along, leaping to the top of the rock. He payed no heed to the other cats throwing attacks at him. The followers easily taking care of them. Calmly, he sat at the tip, watching the wave of cats below. "I am not sure that you understand the gravity of everything." His voice rang out again, filling their ears. "Thushstar over there was a leader...Was he not? He had lives left to spare." The large cat flattened his ears and sneered down at the rebels. "Why isn't he waking up?" It was enough to let the cats know that StarClan was not there for them. They were not present at this gathering. StarClan couldn't save them now.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 18:39

Wrenpaw was searching the faces and pelts in the crowd for her brother. Where was he? Where did he go? Was he even here? She placed her tail on Frostedgaze's shoulders, and stared at her older friend. Her eyes seemed to ask a silent question that she wanted to ask aloud.
You didn't find him either, didn't you?
She closed her eyes afterwards, her mind racing off elsewhere. She had to stop worrying about her brother and focus on the real reason she was here. To fight for the name of StarClan, and for the dignity of her Clan. No, WindClan had no more dignity now that they were being lead by a fox-hearted traitor to StarClan and to their own Clanmates. It made WindClan no better than any of the other Clans that were being lead by the new Dark Forest leaders. Thoughts whirled around in her head, and they angered her as she opened her eyes. Her blue gaze were fixed on Morningstar with fury, but she didn't answer his question, not wanting to say the wrong thing.

---

"He'll awaken soon!"
The speaker was Stormpaw. To be honest, he had no clue whether or not Thrushstar would wake up, but he had a small but of faith that he would. His eyes sparkled with admiration as he glanced at his father, the words 'Long live StarClan', whom a few cats had also shouted, had put a small smile on his maw. He then sighed. When was the fight going to break out? It was going to happen sometime soon. There was no such thing as peace at the Gathering anymore, and while cats may have defending their beliefs with words, the anger and fury built up in these cats would soon be shown with tooth and claw. His head turned to look at one of the exiles. It was a ginger and white she-cat (Vixenheart) who seemed as if her anger would overflow any minute. His gaze was taken away from her and towards Mistywater, "Please tell me your on the side of StarClan..." He whispered to her. His gaze seemed fearful. Would his own sister attack him for not believing the same thing that she believed?

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 18:46

Breezeheart stepped between the deputy and her sister, and the dark forest leader. "If you have a quarrel with my sister then you have a fight with me I will not let harm come to her." She didn't want to lose her sister. Her sister deserved to continue living no matter what. The black windclan warrior had her claws out, her muscles were bunched ready to deliver an attack any second. She didn't want to lose anymore family. It didn't even matter to her if Thrushstar wasn't waking up. Family in her mind was more important than Starclan and the Dark Forest. She didn't care about the choices that were made by the two different sides. She didn't want to lose her family.

Frostfall watched happily. One of their leader's wasn't coming back. Three cats had died for questioning their loyalty. "Starclan is forgiving? Hah! Those starry flea pelts couldn't do anything to punish someone if they tried. They were weak, they were always weak they could never help us in times of need! We don't need them, they need us to survive. This situation is proof of it! There are many Dark Forest followers here, Morningstar and the rest of us are strong, while Starclan can't even bring back one weak cat." She said to the surrounding cats. The exiles had already lost one leader. If they kept it up they would lose the rest.

Crowstar was perhaps the only leader that hadn't moved from the rock as all of this mess was going down. He hadn't budged an inch since Morningstar killed Thrushstar. The black leader didn't know what to think anymore. He just wanted to make his clan strong. This is what that was for. He was still a Dark Forest Cat. They had strength. Starclan didn't. If they did Thrushstar wouldn't have been killed so easily. Right? The Skyclan leader steeled himself. He looked at the groups of cats making a fuss, and other things. Dark Forest cats were strong. They could take on anyone who challenged them. The black fluffy leader was the strongest cat in the forest at the moment, aside from Morningstar and a few others. He didn't fear anyone, and if anyone challenged him, he would show them not to do that. "He's dead. For good." He responded to Stormpaw's outburst. "Stupid apprentice."

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 18:49

Blackpaw glanced at Stormpaw, whispering to his mother. He wondered what he was saying, as he listened to Morningstar's words, ears swivelling like radars. He was taken aback by Crowstar's sharp response to Stormpaw's words afterwards, Blackpaw looked at Crowstar with blue eyes gleaming like tiny pebbles. At the mention of Thrushstar's lifeless body, Blackpaw's mind commenced thought, in which he wondered how long Thrushstar had been around as a leader.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 19:11

OOC: Forgive me if I missed anything, but I skimmed through and I think I know what I'm doing.

IC:

Frozenflame padded in behind the other exiles, growing. "The true warriors of the clans are home," he hissed.

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 Image13

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 19:14

Willowbreeze stared in astonishment as her mate killed an apprentice who was way smaller and younger than him. How could he do such a thing? The apprentice hadn't even done anything.. She thought to herself in disbelief. She hadn't thought Muddyfang would do something like that and it tore her heart in two. She was shaking in anger now and her gaze was hardened with distrust and rage. She looked up as a tom attacked Lionsong after saying a speech. She was ready to attack at a moments notice. She stalked over to where her sister had gone and lashed her tail angrily. So many things were happening at once and it threatened to overwhelm her.

Swiftheart growled angrily as Morningstar tried to use Thrushstar not coming back as proof that StarClan was gone. "He will come back! StarClan is always there, no matter how far they may be!" He yowled to the group of cats. But they are not far. He thought as he stared at Morningstar and Crowstar, hatred clear in his eyes. How dare they. He thought angrily. He wanted to tell them about him already coming back once. That that was proof enough, but that was not his business to tell.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 Sign_s13
New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 19:24

"Father!" Blackpaw was tempted to call, pathetically and helplessly. Yet he held back, ready to strike at any moments notice. A growl rumbled deep in his throat, glaring at Morningstar. It seemed like the large tom disregarded him, like he was simply another nettle in his pathway. Blackpaw turned tail and hopped back up beside his sister, shaking with fear and disbelief.

It seemed as if a fight was about to break out at any moment now, and if it did, Blackpaw wanted to be certain that he was ready. Blackpaw's voice had swelled with worry, a strange tingling sense pelting his entire body.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 19:29

Tawnypaw looked towards her sister and gave a determined nod. "Are you ready?" She stepped forward, closer towards Morningstar. She was not challenging him - and he knew where her loyalties lie now. But she wanted her voice to be heard. Her tail lashed upwards angrily as she continued on from her short, bold monologue from before, staring him down. As loud as she could, she yowled.

"LONG LIVE STARCLAN!"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 20:50

Night unsheathed his claws. Morningstar will pay, he will perish, he will fall. He knew his target. How dare he murder his grandfather, and act so calmly!

Snowstorm looked at Crowstar. He never spoke like this ever! "Crowstar... What have they turned you into?" she asked silently. "Crowstar. How could you watch a cat die and act so calm? They made you heartless, like them. Don't you want to know Breezestar and our dead Clanmates are watching us, or do you prefer having them gone, having them never returning?" she asked him.

Oceanlight growled as Frostfall spoke. "If StarClan can't punish, how do you explain the dark forest? How do they exist?" she challenged.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 21:01

Hickorypaw smirked. "Whatever you say darlin'" He meowed and unsheathed his claws and narrowing his green eyes. He lashed his tail and got ready in case they were pulled into a fight.

Cloverpool growled at some apprentices were killed, one for no reason.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next