Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eclipses final moments (death topic solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bitterlife

Bitterlife

Characters : ✝️ Mosspaw | Berrypaw | ✝️ Eclipse |✝️ Fang | Lichenkit | unborn : Cloverkit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice | Skyclan Kit | tier 1 rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 59

Eclipses final moments (death topic solo) Empty
PostSubject: Eclipses final moments (death topic solo)   Eclipses final moments (death topic solo) EmptySun 5 Nov 2023 - 5:56

Eclipse panted. It was her old kittypet home. She was hoping to find catmint. Nothing. She slumped on the ground and heard the ding of her old twoleg's door. He was just watching in silence. Eclipse ran to him, tears streaming down her eyes. It was too late. She was placed on a couch, her eyes staring at her twoleg. She was thin and scrawny, coughing, sneezing, and even crying. Oh, the sadness that hit her heart! She felt her breath shorten.

"I'll always be with you," she mewed before running out of the twoleg nest. Her twoleg didn't follow. He probably understood. She felt her heartbeat slow. She found catmint but didn't reach it in time. She gasped for air. "I feel so cold! I can't breathe! What's happening!"

Silence. Her body turned stiff and cold. Her eyes were still open. She was barely breathing, but soon it stopped. Her eyes closed and she gave one last wail. Her tears touched the grass and everything around it. The last thing she heard was her twoleg closing the door. The little bell jingled that used to be her favorite thing to listen to. She smiled before her breath shortened and she died before saying, "I love you. I'm sorry I couldn't be with you." She meant this. Her twoleg cared for her, but she ran away. And she forgot why. Eclipse was dead.
Back to top Go down

Eclipses final moments (death topic solo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: