Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

YOLO (open: final character topic)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

YOLO (open: final character topic) Empty
PostSubject: YOLO (open: final character topic)   YOLO (open: final character topic) EmptyWed 16 Aug 2023 - 15:10

Batsong sat by herself on the edges of camp. She had earlier been thinking of her late apprentice and dear friend Rosepaws words spoken and how she was now gone.

Rosepaw was her lifelong friend and now that had happened the lessons her friend taught her stood out clearly in her mind... Perhaps happiness was better than any "honor" or "justice" could ever bring, not that she felt she had acheived either of the latter the way she had wanted to.

Rosepaw described a ways away a garden cool and calm and away from the troubles of everything.

Perhaps after all the damage batsong had caused she figured it would be best not only for herself but to all that she go there. She had thought on it for a decent length of time and come to the conclusion that was correct. She was sorry for her actions yes but no longer wanted to allow past mistakes dictate the rest of her life. Sometimes problems are too big to have to fix. Sometimes starting completely over is the only way forward.

She got to her paws after eating some traveling herbs she found out in the windclan lands. Wanting to say her final goodbyes she went to the middle of camp clearing.

"I'm sorry my clan, truly I am for what I did in the past. It is time I go, find new life. Not have to burden you more than already have.
Windclan will always be special to me, but how can I call it home now? I cannot, for how could one call something a home that they destroyed even if by accident?"

"somewhere out there beyond the clans I have to belive a new start exists for me" she whispered to herself.

"These cats from a place called the Garden- like if all the moor was a flower field and it reached all the way to overgrow the twoleg place- they guided me home. It was a long journey, especially with the colder seasons and the world shaking. But they’re guided by the stars, too, differently, to be far travellers."

Rosepaws words echoed in her head. She hoped the garden would be as green and peaceful as it had been in her daydreams and thoughs, she hoped the stars would lead her to the place described just one last time.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit
Number of posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: YOLO (open: final character topic)   YOLO (open: final character topic) EmptyWed 16 Aug 2023 - 21:53

Nectarflower

Nectarflower laid in a secluded corner of the camp, grooming her soft pelt and picking bits of dirt from her claws as she tried to relax for a moment. Between her usual warrior duties and training Quickpaw, it was rare that she found time to herself to keep her coat nice and tidy much less time to think. She missed Rosepaw, missed their short friendship, but knew that she couldn't let the sadness consume her like it had when Weaselfoot died. So, Nectarflower was determined to take good care of herself and was happy to see that her belly had grown. Not enough to prevent her from preforming her duties, thankfully.

Suddenly, Batsong's voice cut through the relative silence, catching the tortoiseshell she-cat's attention. Humming curiously, Nectarflower lifted her head, her green gaze instantly finding the former medicine cat standing in the middle of the camp. She listened to Batsong's words with growing concern until, finally, she got up and padded over to the older she-cat, her eyes glinting with emotion. Though she didn't know Batsong very well, she had spent her entire life with Batsong around. The thought of her being gone was...troubling. Everyone seemed to leave.

Nectarflower gently brushed her muzzle against Batsong's cheek before leaning back. If she remembered correctly, Batsong and Rosepaw had been close. With Rosepaw gone...well, Batsong must still be reeling from the loss. With everything that had happened, it seemed that this was goodbye - and a permanent one at that. "Batsong...are you leaving?" Windclan seemed to get smaller by the day.

"I can't speak for everyone else, but I don't hold anything that happened against you. I understand that you don't feel like Windclan is your home anymore...but are you sure?" Batsong seemed certain, but Nectarflower would never forgive herself if she didn't at least try to convince the older she-cat to reconsider.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5642

PostSubject: Re: YOLO (open: final character topic)   YOLO (open: final character topic) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2023 - 17:37

Brackenwing was curled up in a patch of sunlight outside the elder's den, though by the way her ears twitched, it was clear the elder was not asleep. The sunlight was warm against her marbled tabby pelt, and the camp seemed quiet for the moment. Having briefly lifted her face toward the sun, the elder rested her head on her paws, eyes half lidded.

So naturally, that silence was broken the second Brackenwing put her head back down. Batsong. An ear twitched, catching her words, and Brackenwing's head rose, disbelief painted across her expression. "Leaving?" For all of her anger towards some of Batsong's more recent actions, there was a sense of dismay and hurt within the elder's voice. Carefully she stood, limping forward. Nectarflower was speaking, and Brackenwing listened before she spoke again. "Batsong... I know we haven't..." Talked much, at all, or been on the best of terms... Brackenwing inwardly cringed, voice trailing off as she floundered for words.

After a moment she tried again, voice quiet. "Are you sure? Where will you go?" Partially echoing Nectarflower, but that was all she could think to say in front of their clanmates.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: YOLO (open: final character topic)   YOLO (open: final character topic) EmptyWed 30 Aug 2023 - 18:26

She nodded and gave a smile to bracken and nectar.

"Yes I am sure, I have learned that searching for happiness is far more important than trying to get justice or fight for honor. The only way I see that happening is by starting over a bit.
I will miss you all very much but this is what is best for all I think.

where will I go? she repeated the question looking far off into the distance.

"far away, somewhere this life will not follow, to the garden perhaps for some time and then beyond as well perhaps. In my travels it will be my imagination that rosepaw will be with me. I have fought many battles for this clan, against the forgotten order, against the dark forest but I am done fighting. I will miss this clan and those in it. But I think I need to find new meaning and purpose, find happiness once more and such

She gave a grin to her sister and nodded understanding, "yeah, I know we havent, and I apologize as that is my fault. But, please tell mom if you ever see her again that I'm sorry.
Tell her she was right. And lastly, thank her for everything she did for me.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2400

PostSubject: Re: YOLO (open: final character topic)   YOLO (open: final character topic) EmptyThu 31 Aug 2023 - 15:59

Duskpaw sat nearby as it all unfolded. Her face fell and she made her way to the black she-cat. “Batsong, why are you leaving?” she asked, her head cocked. “You’re such a good medicine cat, and WindClan is your home!” Duskpaw knew nothing of Batsong’s history, only what she’d seen for herself.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: YOLO (open: final character topic)   YOLO (open: final character topic) EmptyThu 31 Aug 2023 - 21:21

Batsong gave a nod and smile to duskpaw.

"I have tried to be a good med cat. But I have made alot of mistakes that I am not proud of at all. I want to start a new life. A life where I can this time focus on being happy instead of worrying about the justice of things. Windclan has been a very good home to me and will always hold a spot in my heart. But there are countless other things that I would like to explore in this world as well.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOLO (open: final character topic)   YOLO (open: final character topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

YOLO (open: final character topic)
Page 1 of 1