Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anime? Anime.

Go down 
+8
addie ♥
Skia
Shadow
Swiftey
Ice
Echo
Grizzly
Bleu Haikyuu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Anime Anime Anime!
Attack On Titan/ SnK
Anime? Anime. - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Anime? Anime. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Blue Exorcist/ Ao No Exorcist
 14% [ 4 ]
Black Butler
Anime? Anime. - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Anime? Anime. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wolf's Rain
Anime? Anime. - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Anime? Anime. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Tokyo Ghoul
 14% [ 4 ]
Fairy Tail
 14% [ 4 ]
Death Note
Anime? Anime. - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Anime? Anime. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Other...
Anime? Anime. - Page 3 Vote_lcap32%Anime? Anime. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

Anime? Anime. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 6:59 am

Cho wrote:

Considering poor Clannad couldn't even get me to shed a tear, I think I'll be okay. c:
Also, spoilers. D|

Whoops, sorry, that just kinda slipped out(Or I guess I just kinda typed it? Idk :/) xD I'll just shut up now. I get too obsessed over things xD

I didn't cry at all during Angel Beats. I didn't really feel like I knew any of the character very well. And honestly, I really didn't like the ending. People always say it's so sad, but I really don't think so. I haven't yet watched Clannad, so I catch compare its levels of sadness with Owari no Seraph's. xD

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:02 am

Skia wrote:
Cho wrote:

Considering poor Clannad couldn't even get me to shed a tear, I think I'll be okay. c:
Also, spoilers. D|

Whoops, sorry, that just kinda slipped out(Or I guess I just kinda typed it? Idk :/) xD I'll just shut up now. I get too obsessed over things xD

I didn't cry at all during Angel Beats. I didn't really feel like I knew any of the character very well. And honestly, I really didn't like the ending. People always say it's so sad, but I really don't think so. I haven't yet watched Clannad, so I catch compare its levels of sadness with Owari no Seraph's. xD

Don't worry about writing spoilers~ If you find yourself doing so, just use the spoiler code. This way, it's a good warning to people who might not want the story to be ruined for them or something.
Code:
[spoiler]write spoilers here[/spoiler]

I was a fool and finished both cours of Owari no Seraph yesterday in one sitting. It was pretty good, but not quite as emotional as you seemed to be making it out to be.

Clannad is written by the same people as Angel Beats, but the anime is 2 cours with 24 episodes each. Clannad and After Story. You'll get more attached to the characters and they'll play with your emotions better that way, imo. Granted, I'm a heartless child so I wouldn't know. </3

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 8:48 pm

Cho wrote:

Don't worry about writing spoilers~ If you find yourself doing so, just use the spoiler code. This way, it's a good warning to people who might not want the story to be ruined for them or something.
Code:
[spoiler]write spoilers here[/spoiler]

I was a fool and finished both cours of Owari no Seraph yesterday in one sitting. It was pretty good, but not quite as emotional as you seemed to be making it out to be.

Clannad is written by the same people as Angel Beats, but the anime is 2 cours with 24 episodes each. Clannad and After Story. You'll get more attached to the characters and they'll play with your emotions better that way, imo. Granted, I'm a heartless child so I wouldn't know. </3

I'm a touchy feely person when it comes to characters I like xD If I don't like the characters, I'm a stone statue. (I think I have a bit of bipolar disorder, my personality is so variable 0.0) Owari no Seraph's characters are just so lovable to me <3

Anyways, I thought Clannad looked a lot like Angel Beats when I was browsing through pictures, so no surprise they're made by the same people. >.< I'm glad Clannad is a bit longer, I hated how short Angel Beats was. :/

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 8:52 pm

Hehe, I like how both of you have been like taking up the whole topic XD
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 1:24 pm

I'm gonna suggest D.Gray Man, Noragami, The Devil is a part timer, and... Attack on Titan is good too. My Little Monster is another good one.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:21 pm

Thin wrote:
Hehe, I like how both of you have been like taking up the whole topic XD

Hey, I'm a very quiet person in real life, so, sorry for you, but I get all my weirdness out online. :3

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:51 pm

Same here dude...

I'm really awkward in real life. That and I just stay quiet and read, its all I do. Well not really my routine is really simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime? Anime.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3