Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anime suggestion?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Anime suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Anime suggestion?   Anime suggestion? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 10:44 pm

So like Thorn I'm looking for some animes, I only know few and will take any request. I'll try to find it and if I can I will probably have something to do in my life and will watch it if I enjoy it ^^
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Anime suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime suggestion?   Anime suggestion? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 12:10 am

If you could give a few specifics on what you'd like when watching an anime, I'd be glad to hand some to you. I'm an anime encyclopedia.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

Anime suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime suggestion?   Anime suggestion? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 12:13 am

Cool, I'm fine with any action, romance, fairy tale kind of ones. So you can just like spill out anything.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

Anime suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime suggestion?   Anime suggestion? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:54 am

Fairytail! :3 It has just what you described. There's plenty of action, even more magic, and enough romance to satisfy the average viewer's wants and needs. Plus, you asked for a Fairytale, so what's more perfect than an anime called Fairytail?

It is a mainstream anime though, so if you're not into big, crazy fandoms, stay away. Shipping wars in Fairytail are very common among its fans. It is long and some arcs can get a bit boring, but each character has their own unique quirk, and they're all very lovable.

Besides, whoever said mainstream anime was bad? It's mainstream for a reason~

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Anime suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime suggestion?   Anime suggestion? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 1:25 pm

I'd go into a lot more detail, but I'm typing this up during my study hall period, so I'll have to get through all of them one at a time. Any titles in italics are ones that I personally recommend; that or I just felt like randomly italicizing something. You will never know. c:
I'll be including a quick blurb for each of them, so if you see this post with just the names alone, that means I'm still working on it. @-@
Overgeneralizing a lot of these anime's genres because they can fit into a whole lot of them, but for simplicity's sake, I'll be lazy.
This is all off the top of my head, so I might have a few things wrong here and there because I'm bad at life.

Action:

Romance:

Fantasy:

Twist.moe is a really good site to watch anime off of. No ads and it's in HD, though it may be missing a few here and there.

Last edited by Cho on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Anime suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime suggestion?   Anime suggestion? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 4:14 pm

Thanks Cho and Skia, I'll try to see if there able to be watched in my state.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

Anime suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime suggestion?   Anime suggestion? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 11:58 pm

Wow Cho, I might just use that once I run out on my list. 0.0 I only have about 8ish on my list, and most of them are short.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Anime suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime suggestion?   Anime suggestion? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 12:08 am

I'm an anime encyclopedia. c:

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

Anime suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime suggestion?   Anime suggestion? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 12:48 am

You truly are~ My goal in life is now to watch as much anime as you have.

(Wow, that's a terrible goal to have, now isn't it? >.<)

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Anime suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime suggestion?   Anime suggestion? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 1:44 am

Nah, whatever goal it is, there isn't necessarily a bad one, especially if you're having fun while progressing through towards it~
Hope some of my suggestions thus far wind up being to your liking. If not, I can grab more anime that could be more interesting and suited to your preferences.

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

Anime suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime suggestion?   Anime suggestion? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 3:23 am

I'll watch pretty much anything. Even the ones I don't really like are still entertaining and I don't regret watching them. I haven't stumbled upon anything too messed up yet. *cough cough* Boku no Pico *cough cough* I have to say my least favorite anime so far is probably My Little Monster, followed closely by Red Data Girl. Those two were a bit odd.

Right now I'm watching Free! It has a lot of fan service in it, but my friend really wanted me to watch it, so I'm suffering through it. To be honest though, the plotline is rather enjoyable and the characters have their moments. In dubbed though, there are so many popular voice actors and it's messing with my mind.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Anime suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime suggestion?   Anime suggestion? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 3:46 am

I have My Little Monster listed in there somewhere under its Japanese name, Tonari No Kaibutsu-Kun. It's a rather interesting romance and it took a different spin compared to other shoujo, imo. Maybe I'm just biased because Beata made me take a liking to Haru a tiny bit more than necessary.

Sports anime aren't really my thing, but Free! has very nice visual aesthetics and such.

I can't stand watching anime in dubbed, so I'm always there in subbed. xc

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

Anime suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime suggestion?   Anime suggestion? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 9:51 am

My Little Monster wasn't bad, just a tiny bit... different. I usually stay with fantasy and sic-fi, so it was a bit odd. ^^;

Yeah, like I said above, I don't usually watch slice of life or sports either, but Free is rather good for being in genre I don't normally like.

I prefer dubbed, but I don't mind watching subbed at all. Usually people have very biased and strong opinions on subbed or dubbed, but I really don't. I prefer dubbed because I'm a very restless person, and I have to be doing something else while I watch TV. Either that, or I'm going to bed. If I watch subbed, I can't look away or I miss what they're saying, and it's harder for me to go to sleep.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content