Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anime? Anime.

Go down 
+8
addie ♥
Skia
Shadow
Swiftey
Ice
Echo
Grizzly
Bleu Haikyuu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Anime Anime Anime!
Attack On Titan/ SnK
Anime? Anime. - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Anime? Anime. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Blue Exorcist/ Ao No Exorcist
 14% [ 4 ]
Black Butler
Anime? Anime. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Anime? Anime. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wolf's Rain
Anime? Anime. - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Anime? Anime. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Tokyo Ghoul
 14% [ 4 ]
Fairy Tail
 14% [ 4 ]
Death Note
Anime? Anime. - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Anime? Anime. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Other...
Anime? Anime. - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Anime? Anime. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

Anime? Anime. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Don't worry, Madoka Magica is 4th on my to watch list, right after Mirai Nikki, Ghost in the Shell, and High School of the Dead. ERASED is a little further down, but on there as well.

I watched a few episodes of Digimon many years ago, but I don't really remember it, like, at all. I also don't like shows that don't have a continuous plot-line. I really like character development, y'know?

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:59 pm

There's a lot of character development for sure~ Each season is about 50-ish episodes after all and gives spotlight to all the characters multiple times. That's one of the things that made me really appreciate good plotlines and stories as I grew up. Character development is a beautiful thing and I love trying to develop my characters.

go to beata guys. it's a wonderful place. shameless advertising

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 4:23 pm

Akatsuki no Yona - best reverse harem romance anime. Cool action girl + hot guys

One Punch Man - Saitama is love, Saitama is life.

Grimgar - Slow start, but excellent build up to a solid RPG anime

KonoSuba - RPG animes are my passion

Overlord - I really like RPG animes

SAO - Good premise, but later seasons ruined it. Unsurprisingly another RPG anime.

Owari no Seraph - EYY SKIA - Where is Shinya?

Free! - Hot swimming guys

D.Gray-Man - Best shounen anime ever. The manga is better paced than the show, but I live for my animated waifu Juliette Lenalee

OHSHC - Obvs best

Pokemon - I'm a pikachu
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 7:11 pm

wow. I'm gonna add these to the list of shows I need to watch.

My friend told me to watch Fairy Tail sometime. If any of you have watched it, any preferences?

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 7:48 pm

I recently just watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica and I love it! I was completely stunned at how the plot just destroyed my expectations. It was not for kids at all..... but I haven't watched a lot of mainstream or extremely long animes. Pikachu has a golden list right there though, I extremely recommend all of those animes along with maybe School-Live! (One of the characters is my profile picture :P) for another kind of 'twist' type of anime, it is certainly not what you expect :)

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Anime? Anime. - Page 2 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 9:20 pm

Neon Genesis Evangelion > everything tbh. |D

- I've seen it three times now and it's become my favourite TV show overall. If you think you'd like a story about psychologically damaged fourteen-year-olds that pilot giant robots, then it's for you. It can be a little bit difficult to understand at times, but regardless, I definitely recommend. Unique and compelling plot, interesting characters, huge robots vs. huge alien creatures. There's nothing quite like it out there. Don't watch the english dub, though. It's awful.

- Cowboy Bebop is my second favourite anime. It's kind of like Guardians of the Galaxy. Great cast of characters. Fantastic english dub (for once). Space bounty hunters, gun fights, romance, and corgis. You can't not like it.

- One Punch Man is really great for someone who doesn't have the patience to pay attention to story. No complicated plot, just a really frugal bald guy who defeats all his enemies in one punch. The animation is top notch. Also, the cyborg sidekick of the main character is hot. //shot

- Ghost in the Shell is only a single movie, but I really enjoyed it. Androids, man. They're cool.

- Nichijou is good for when you're bored and you need a laugh. Cute art style, a bunch of explosions, it's great.

- Speaking of comedies, Osomatsu-san is probably the funniest anime I've seen in a long time. It's a revival of a 1960's series about six identical brothers who are too lazy to get jobs. It's perfect.

- If you like bright art styles and are prepared to bawl your eyes out, watch Angel Beats!. ;v;

- It hasn't actually come out yet, but the manga Mob Psycho 100 is getting an anime adaption in July. It's basically about a kid with a bowl-cut who has psychic powers and has lost the ability to feel any emotions. I'm really excited for it and u should be toooooo

- If you like super heroes, then watch Boku no Hero Academia. It's only three episodes long at the moment because it's still airing. Adorable art style.

Anime? Anime. - Page 2 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb

Last edited by Fish on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 9:52 pm

Once again, I second this, I have only seen the first episode of Neon Genesis but It is one of the mind ending anime like Madoka and the others are pretty good, Nichijou was pretty funny slice of life with its own twists :)

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Anime? Anime. - Page 2 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 6:42 am

Just started Owari No Seraph. @-@
Death count: 7.6 billion+

Gakkou Gurashi! or School Live! is a really good one. I'd list out some more, but I'm going to keep watching this anime and hope I can go through after episode one. Brutal start.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:05 am

Anime? Anime. - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:38 am

Pikachu wrote:

Shinya slowly became one of my favorite characters xD I don't even know why, I'd never expect him to be a favorite character, but he's got a lovable personality xD

Cho wrote:
Just started Owari No Seraph.
@-@ Death count: 7.6 billion+

Prepare to bawl your eyes out. MikaYuu reunions are so fricking sad, and they always have such dramatic music. ;-; Like the music near the end of episode 1. That one still makes me cry even when I'm just listening to it. THE FEELZ MAN, THE FEELZ.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:40 am

Ok, ok don't be mad. I kind of really don't watch anime, seriously I only have seen Pokémon, Dragon Ball Z, and Yo-kai Watch.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:46 am

...I had to. I love this song so much... In particular, around 1:08 - 2:10

It kinda reminds of Marching Band, so extra feels for Band Kids like me xD

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:49 am

It totally reminds me of one to XD
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:03 am

Skia wrote:
Pikachu wrote:

Shinya slowly became one of my favorite characters xD I don't even know why, I'd never expect him to be a favorite character, but he's got a lovable personality xD

Cho wrote:
Just started Owari No Seraph.
@-@ Death count: 7.6 billion+

Prepare to bawl your eyes out. MikaYuu reunions are so fricking sad, and they always have such dramatic music. ;-; Like the music near the end of episode 1. That one still makes me cry even when I'm just listening to it. THE FEELZ MAN, THE FEELZ.

Considering poor Clannad couldn't even get me to shed a tear, I think I'll be okay. c:
Also, spoilers. D|

Thin wrote:
Ok, ok don't be mad. I kind of really don't watch anime, seriously I only have seen Pokémon, Dragon Ball Z, and Yo-kai Watch.

That's fine~ Everyone watches their own thing, but if you ever have the chance, I recommend you try to pick up a few anime. There are a lot of really good ones. ^^

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:34 am

Ya, they barley have anime on the shows I watch. Only cartoons that I like I guess. But I'll try to search some up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime? Anime.   Anime? Anime. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime? Anime.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next