Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)

Go down 
+3
Thea
Blaze
Clover
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 14:47

OOC: It's okay. If you're doing your job, it's perfectly fine. It's just that I feel like I'm doing everything wrong, lol. Plus, I enjoy seeing your signature! It's cool.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 22:58

She ran out into the clearing and yowled. "Darn it Sunkit how did you find me?" But as she turned to face him her eyes met his and she looked away shyly. "What do you guys wanna do?" Her ears flicked

OOC: Lets just forget about the fox taking me then.
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 3:47

"Hi," Goldenkit mewed. "I wanna play Hide and Seek," She meowed.

OOC: I found out how to make a signature! Hope you guys love it as much as I do!

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 13:47

She was lost in thought thinking that we could have died if the fox was awake. She pictured Either Sunkit or Goldenkit lying on the ground with a bloody torn open throat. I don't want anything to hurt them she thought especially Sunkit I like him. She shook her head. "I shouldn't be thinking this I'm probably the last she cat he would like.." She meowed low enough for only her to hear

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 16:34

Goldenkit seemed to be upset about something. "Are you all right, Cloverkit?" Goldenkit asked, kindly. "You seemed to mumble something... are you all right? If you're upset you can always talk to me," Goldenkit meowed. She liked helping cats with their 'problems.' (OOC: Kinda like a guidenance consouler!) "Remember I'll help you if you wish." She mewed as she saw the last light of day hide in the trees. That was the last her beautiful pelt glimmered in the sun light. "Oh well, talk to me tommorrow. Night!" She said as she walked tiredly to the cramped nursery. She lay in a soft bed of moss, and lay her head down.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 18:43

She followed Goldenkit and padded to her empty nest she had no siblings or a mother and father. Her parents were killed by a badger and her siblings were stillborn. The memory of her parents brought tears to her eyes.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 4:03

"Uh wait hey, Cloverkit?" Goldenkit asked quietly. "Meet me at the bramble bush tommorrow morning." She mewed, hoping Cloverkit to say yes. Goldenkit could tell she was upset and nervous. "It's okay." She tried to calm Cloverkit down, "I don't want you to cry."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 7:26

She turned around to face her "Ok I will" she turned back around and covered her nose with her tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 11:40

OOC: We all fell asleep, now it's morning.

ICC: Goldenkit woke up and streched. Time to head to the bramble! She thought. She padded out of the nursery. She awaited for Cloverkit's arrival.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 11:41

Cloverkit woke up and padded over to Goldenkit at the bramble bushes. "Ok I'm here." She sat down beside her. "Don't hate me for this or anything and I hope that he doesn't over hear." She took a deep breath and meowed "I-I like Sunkit.." She looked shyly at her paws as she scuffed them on the ground.

Last edited by Cloverpool on Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 19:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more stuff to it)
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2015 - 11:41

"You do?" Goldenkit mewed sweetly. "He is very lovable. I can easily understand why you like him." She smiled. She thought it was nice to have a cat like her brother. "That's nice. I think you should tell him. See how he reacts. I dunno, maybe He'll like you back!" Goldenkit meowed happily.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2015 - 12:34

"You think so? If you think so I will. Do you know where he is?" Her ears touched in delight. "Wait do you think he likes me to?"

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Jun 2015 - 16:49

"Maybe," Goldenkit meowed. "It's fine if you do. I think you should tell him. I think that it would be nice for you to have him as a mate when you're older. You could have kits some day, and we'll all live happily. I think he's still sleeping. Go ask him when he's up." She meowed. She thought of Sunkit as a warrior, with Cloverkit also as a warrior and them having kits and being mates. She let out a sigh of happiness for Cloverkit.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Jun 2015 - 17:14

OOC;; Remember, if you're RPing with other people, slow down and wait for them. ^^;

A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 LgWiAeI
⌈ la-veritta ♡ ⌉
❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 10:36

OOC: Sorry! I had problems with my computer, adds popping up everywhere, so I couldn't continue RPing...

IC: As Sunkit lay down in his nest that night, he couldn't help thinking about Cloverkit. She was very pretty, and he admitted to himself he.... well.... he kind of liked her. Actually, no, he really liked her. He wondered if she liked him too. She was so brave....

The next morning, Sunkit lifted his head to see Cloverkit leave the nursery. "Cloverkit?" he whispered. But she padded on, and it was obvious she couldn't hear him. He shrugged, and lay back down.

The night before, he had had a dream about Cloverkit. She had been fighting a badger, and was saving him from its sharp teeth and claws. When they won the battle, she had come up to him, and told him she loved him. His heart had beat furiously in his dream, filled with excitement. How he wished that dream was true....

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next