Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)

Go down 
+3
Thea
Blaze
Clover
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 14:35

She bounded behind the nursery and when she turned back Sunkit and Goldenkit were following her. She squeezed under the brambles and went to the fox hole.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 14:54

Sunkit dashed after Cloverkit, and slid under the brambles. "Okay, where do we go now?" he asked quietly. When Goldenkit came up beside him, he pressed his flank against hers, remembering his promise to keep her safe.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 3:53

"I can't see," Goldenkit cried, quietly. She smelled something. Alive. A fox? Maybe. But Goldenkit reconized the smell. There was only 2 things alive she remembered. A fluttery thing, and something much bigger. A badger. "A badger!" Goldenkit cried in full alarm, and sprinted out of the den, following the light. As she ran, she started sobbing. "MOTHER!" She wailed, sprinting back to camp. She then heard a low growl. The badger was coming.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 15:28

Sunkit suppressed a laugh. "Goldenkit, it's a fox! Right, Cloverkit?" he added hopefully.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 16:27

"I reconize it's scent... I think it's a badger in a fox den," Goldenkit mewled, having a tear drop out of her eye. "I don't wanna be attacked again... maybe I'll just go home." She had her head down, and she limped home. "And give me credit if it is a badger!" Goldenkit yeowled as she limped home.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 16:32

Sunkit looked after her, dumbfounded. "It isn't a badger! Trust me." He looked at Cloverkit again. "It isn't, right?" he pleaded. "Remember, Goldenkit, I promised I'd protect you! You said you trusted me! Do you not trust me anymore?" He whimpered.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 22:00

"Of course its a fox!" She yowled as it came up behind them. "RUN!!!!!!!!" She ran to camp and squeezed under the brambles and looked back to make sure Sunkit was following then ran and hid inside the nursery. "Phew luckily we didn't lead the fox into camp" She meowed in a low tone. "Lets go fine Goldenkit and tell her it was fine. I never should have brought you guys." Her tail trailed in the dust and she looked out at the sky as she poked her head out. "I'm gonna get some rest..." She padded over to her mother and tucked her nose over her tail over by the back of the nursery.
About an hour later a scratching noise on the other side of the brambles awoke her and she saw that Sunkit was awake to. "Oh hey your up to? Do you know whats breaking the bramle-" She shrieked as the foxes sharp teeth sank into her scruff. "SUNKIT HELP ME!!!!!!!" She kept shrieking and she fought to get lose from the foxes steely grasp. "Please let me go fox!!!!" She sobbed as it took her away.
She was in the corner of the new fox den huddled up because the fox had been driven out and forced to find a new one and it was in search for new food. She didn't leave because the fox had carried her deeper into unknown Thunderclan territory.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 4:03

OOC: Are we gonna play this as kits or apprentices?

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 6:46

OOC: kits were like 5 moons old.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 11:43

OOC: Okay.

ICC: Goldenkit hissed and ran to her Mother. "CLOVERKIT GOT TAKEN BY A FOX!" She yeowled, running to the clearing. Cloverkit, Cloverkit, Cloverkit, oh no. I hope Cloverkit's okay... Goldenkit thought.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 14:05

OOC: Cloverpool, you double posted above. And, mods, I'm not mini-modding. I'm just telling him.

IC: Sunkit stared at the fox and Cloverkit. When his instincts reached him again, his friend was already gone with the fox. He bounded over to his mother. Though she was blind, she might be able to help. "Whitecloud!" he screeched. "Help! Goldenkit was taken by a fox!!"

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 14:18

OOC: It was Cloverkit, not Goldenkit LOL!

ICC: "It was Cloverkit, not me you mouse-brain." Goldenkit meowed. "If I was gone, you hadn't heard my warning." She loved teasing her siblings, especily when they made silly mistakes.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 14:23

OOC;; Hey guys? If you're going to RP, please make it a little reasonable... Badgers and foxes don't exactly spare kits' lives. You'd be dead within seconds. ^^;;;
Anyway, I was looking through, and there are some people who posted and you never gave them a chance to respond. Wait for others and give them a chance to post if they're part of this topic. It's part of the rules, by the way.

A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 LgWiAeI
⌈ la-veritta ♡ ⌉
❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 14:26

OOC: Sorry. Everyone, delete the part about the fox. Let's just go into the fox's den, and come out safely. But Whitecloud and Littlefang can scent that we have fox scent on us, and we get questioned.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 14:34

iwillrule1122 wrote:
OOC: Are we gonna play this as kits or apprentices?

OOC;; Just wanted to respond and say, if you start the topic as kits, you continue as kits even if you had your apprentice ceremony just recently. This is to avoid any paradoxes.
@Blaze: I'm sorry I keep intruding on your topics. Just doing my job.
Anyway, you don't have to delete the fox part. I'm simply saying to be careful with what you're RPing out and keep it a bit reasonable. There's nothing wrong with it, but if you're going to have that event, please make sure it makes a bit of sense, especially with the fact that kits are extremely fragile.

A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 LgWiAeI
⌈ la-veritta ♡ ⌉
❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next