Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

sequel to a tragedy [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sal

sal

Characters : hickorypaw & turtlepaw
Number of posts : 70

sequel to a tragedy [c] Empty
PostSubject: sequel to a tragedy [c]   sequel to a tragedy [c] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2022 - 19:50

Cloverpaw

In the few days since Cloverpaw’s ceremony, the molly’s body had quickly grown sore, unused to the regimen of apprenticeship. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to feel this way; neither of her siblings had mentioned it, but they hadn't talked much, and she hadn't asked when they did. Cloverpaw hadn’t wanted to bother Grebedance, either; she wasn’t sure if this was a usual feeling, and didn’t want to intrude when she was sure her mentor had better things to worry about. That was how the she-cat found herself just outside of the medicine cat den, ears pricked as she cautiously inquired, “Is anyone around?”

more active on discord ☆

hickorypaw | apprentice [20/80] | wc | ♀ | #c44999
turtlepaw | apprentice [20/80] | tc | ♂ | #7d5500
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: sequel to a tragedy [c]   sequel to a tragedy [c] EmptySun 16 Oct 2022 - 20:22

Sandypaw
Medicine Den

“For you Mama,” she mewed, gently placing before the ill molly a bundle of feverfew and burnet, “They aren’t the tastiest, but they’ll help you get back in action.” Sandypaw briefly pressed her head to Poppyshine’s cheek, thanking Starclan once again that her mother was alright.

A voice came from outside, quiring if anyone was there. “I’m here,” she replied, quickly dashing over to the entrance. She smiled to the apprentice, whom almost outmatched her height. The apprentice would surely outgrow small Sandypaw, despite being moons older. “Come on in, we’ve nothing contagious,” she welcomed sweetly before turning into the den.

“We’ve got a visitor Mama, it’s Cloverpaw,” she called before padding over to where they stored their stock, continuing to sort their newly gathered herbs into the crevice. She was curious as to what brought Cloverpaw here, but she figured she had talked enough. It's better to use your ears than your maw, she reminded herself.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: sequel to a tragedy [c]   sequel to a tragedy [c] EmptySat 22 Oct 2022 - 13:32

Poppyshine

Poppyshine was still tired and feverish following her initial collapse. Her eyes, wet and crusty, opened up and her nose twitched at the scent of herbs being placed before her. She leaned forward to slowly chew at them while muffled voices continued around her. Her ears perked when Sandypaw informed her of a visitor, but her fogged mind did not process everything properly.

“Clover?” she mumbled. Her eyes looked towards the apprentice that entered. Poppyshine’s vision was still blurry from exhaustion and so all she could make out of Cloverpaw was her white fur and stature. The smell of the herbs and the name of the cat before her triggered a memory in Poppyshine’s hazy mind, which unfortunately pulled her away from the grounded reality of the cat actually in front of her. Memories of old mixed with the present reality she knew, conjuring up something entirely unreal. She smiled and purred, “Clover. I’ve missed you being around. You’ve done a great job teaching Sandypaw. She’s been taking care of me. I wish you came around more.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
sal

sal

Characters : hickorypaw & turtlepaw
Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: sequel to a tragedy [c]   sequel to a tragedy [c] EmptyTue 1 Nov 2022 - 15:42

Cloverpaw

Cloverpaw's nose twitched as the tangy sent of herbs enveloped her. She had smelled the occasional bunch in various places, but never so strongly concentrated. The molly padded further into the den, eyeing Sandypaw and the unfamiliar cat next to the medicine cat apprentice - who didn't look too good, but apparently knew her?

"That's me..." Cloverpaw mewed, head tilting as she tried to match a name to the face in front of her. It came quickly - "Oh. Poppyshine." She remembered now. How could she forget? Poppyshine was the deputy. Cloverpaw didn't know why Poppyshine was in such a bad condition. Something bad seemed to have happened. She turned to Sandypaw, soreness momentarily forgotten, and opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by Poppyshine. Her ears slowly flattened in confusion as she turned back to the deputy.

"But I'm not... teaching... Sandypaw?" Cloverpaw glanced quickly at the fellow apprentice, tail-tip twitching in an unasked question. Perhaps it would have made sense if Cloverpaw knew of the late medicine cat; alas, she did not. Is Poppyshine... okay? No, she's probably just confused. But why would I be teaching Sandypaw, who's older than me...?

more active on discord ☆

hickorypaw | apprentice [20/80] | wc | ♀ | #c44999
turtlepaw | apprentice [20/80] | tc | ♂ | #7d5500
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: sequel to a tragedy [c]   sequel to a tragedy [c] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2022 - 13:32

Sandypaw
Medicine Den

Huh? Sandypaw cast a confused and concerned glance between the two. What's Poppyshine saying? The medicine cat moved closer to the ill molly and quietly explained to her, “Mama, that’s not my mentor. That’s Cloverpaw, Grebedance’s apprentice.” A name fluttered in the back of her mind. Wait, does she mean Cloverheart? That was the medicine cat before Dovesight right?

Sandypaw turned to the visitor, “I think she’s thinking of a previous medicine cat of the name Cloverheart. Just mixing up old memories with the present? I’m sure she'd apologize when she’s less foggy.”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sequel to a tragedy [c]   sequel to a tragedy [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

sequel to a tragedy [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: RiverClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: