Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)

Go down 
+3
Thea
Blaze
Clover
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) Empty
PostSubject: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 15:23

Cloverkit bounced out of the nursery calling her friend Sunkit, and his siblings over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 16:06

Sunkit groaned sleepily as someone called his name. He blinked open his eyes, sat up, stretched, padded to the nursery entrance/exit, peeked out side, saw Cloverkit, and went over to her. "Hey, Cloverkit!" he purred as he reached her. "Ready for another adventure?" he asked excitedly. "The last one was so amazing! I heard that some of the warriors and apprentices were going out on patrol. They should be coming out soon, and we can follow them! We can copy them, and learn so much before we become an apprentice! I know I already suggested that before, but it seems so exciting! We'll be the best apprentices ever!" Then he added, "Don't you think it's a great idea?"

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 16:12

She giggled. " Of course I do. But maybe you and me can go out this time i found something cool!" She flicked her tail and thought. 'I can't wait to show him i found a Fox den!'

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 16:32

Sunkit was immediately excited. "Really? Where? Is it outside the camp? When did you find it?" But then he paused. "Wait... we should wait for my siblings. We need to have enough cats to protect each other, and I think six cats is great. But first, we need to find my siblings. Hold on."

Sunkit bounded into the nursery, and dashed over to his siblings. He prodded Frostkit with one paw, saying loudly, "Frostkit, wake up!" Then he turned to Cloverkit. "I forgot about Goldenkit. She can't join because of the badger attack; she's too hurt." He sighed. "But I wish she could go." Then he added hopefully, "But maybe she's good enough to go! Cloverkit, you go try to get Goldenkit. I'll wake up the others. But don't pressure her too much!" he called after her.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 16:37

She bounded off to Goldenkit. "Hey goldenkit do you want to go play with us?" She made her tone made it sound like she had a double meaning in it.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 16:40

Shinekit's eyes opened. "They never get rest…" She thought. But she reluctantly got to her feet.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 16:58

"Goldenkit?" She looked around then ran out to look for her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 17:14

"Uh, if it's OKAY with Coalpaw. I would love to go," Goldenkit yawned sleepily. She hoped Coalpaw would accept.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 17:18

"Oh ok could you ask her?"

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 17:35

OCC: I'll PM her.

ICC: "Sure." Goldenkit purred.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 18:34

Ooc I'm here

Coalpaw flicked an ear hearing the kits. The dark she cat padded over quietly " ask me what?"She mewed looking at the two with her icy blue eyes.

A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) Dcyxblj-0fae8589-8411-4d0d-99bd-3ef79d772f7b
Laurellight•Yarrowpaw•Jaguarkit
Shadowclan•Riverclan•Thunderclan
N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 19:15

"Er is Goldenkit and the rest of us could play." Cloverkit had pointed with her tail at the rest of the kits waiting outside.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 3:53

"Yeah. I would love to stretch my legs and get exersisce, but if I'm too hurt in you're opinion, I don't have to go," Goldenkit sighed. "I should go! My brothers and sisters need me! Please Coalpaw? It's really the least you can do for me, and the others..." Goldenkit looked at the sandy ground, and pinned her ears back sadly. (Not angrily, as most cats do, FYI.)

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 5:37

Sunkit sighed with exasperation as Shinekit woke up. "Come on, Shinekit, Cloverkit found a really cool thing that she wants to show us." He lowered his voice to say, "It's a fox den!"

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 8:57

Coalpaw looked at her "and before I agree for you to go may I ask where you and your siblings are going. The last thing needed is for any of you going out and coming back wounded " She mewed looking at the kits.

A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) Dcyxblj-0fae8589-8411-4d0d-99bd-3ef79d772f7b
Laurellight•Yarrowpaw•Jaguarkit
Shadowclan•Riverclan•Thunderclan
N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)   A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tragedy #2 (closed for evryone in sunkits fun day)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next