Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

and the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

and the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now [c] Empty
PostSubject: and the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now [c]   and the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now [c] EmptyFri 28 Jul 2023 - 10:31

Leopardsun took a deep breath, closed her eyes and looked to the sky. There was no comfort to be found in the stars, and in this moment there was no comfort to be found at all; there was just a cold that cut through the greenleaf warmth and chilled her to the bone. Sleeping in the elder's den with Snowfoot could only do so much, and something about her aunt's unconditional love made her feel even worse. She didn't deserve it, did she?

But there was another, very important conversation she had been putting off. From the moment she'd recovered her voice, she'd known what she had to say, but not how to say it.

"I'll leave you alone after this, I swear," she began, "but I think... We need to talk. Or at least that I need to talk. And then I'll go."

Quickly, now, Leopardsun, she urged herself, before you lose your nerve.

"I just know that I need to say... You were right. About everything. You were. Neither of us deserved to be standing where we were. Where I am. I'm sorry that it took me too long to realize that. I said it at the Gathering, too. There's nothing I can give you now except space, and an apology that I know you can't believe in. You deserve better than that. All of you-- you, and Heatherberry, and Badgermask."

You deserve better than me.

"As meaningless as it is, I'm sorry. I should have known better, and I didn't. My anger and my pride clouded my judgment, and the cost was unimaginable. I understand why you can't look at me. I can't even look at myself. I'm not asking you for forgiveness. I'm not asking you for anything else."

I can't live without you. But I can't even live with myself.

She took one last breath, closing her eyes.

Shadows grant me strength.

"Just... Please know that I love you. All of you."

tag your name on the side of a burning bridge —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down

and the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now [c]
Page 1 of 1