Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up   Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up EmptySun 7 Dec 2014 - 19:24

Cat Name: Sunkit-paw-leaf

Clan: Windclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: The duties of a medicine cat are to heal any cat who has wounds, sickness, or any other case. It is highly important for the medicine cats to understand why their patient is sick, injured, or in any type of mental-state, like Bluestar was. Cats need to feel welcome near a medicine cat, and a medicine cat must be there to help at all times necessary. They must also know how to interpret omens and signs sent for their ancestors. They must be brave enough to tell their leader even of the most scary, secretive, or even personal signs or omens to the leader. A medicine cat must be brave, because fighting infections and sickness' is like a warrior fighting an enemy (in this case infections, sickness', etc.)
What you would do with this position: I would serve my clan loyal to the end, healing them from all possible outcomes. I understand that I could never get a mate or have kits. I would never use this special rank to show-off in any way, because I understand that this is earned and I know that it's hard for others to understand the responsibility. It is my top priority to heal every single patient, and if that is not possible, help them with kind words and mental help to calm them and get them through everyday if it is fatal. I would do my best to serve my clan and interpret any messages from Starclan and tell my clan leader right away. When needed, I will use my knowledge of the medicine cat herbs and treatments to heal a cat with any sort of injury or suffering from pains without an injury, like a bellyache. With the role of a medicine cat, I understand that my character will receive dreams and signs from StarClan. If I were a medicine cat, I will only be loyal to my Clan and follow the medicine cat code. I cannot battle, as my duty of a medicine cat is to protect my Clan through healing and guidance. I would never want a cat to join StarClan, even if StarClan wants the suffering cat. I don't like, or even hate, seeing cats die or severely injured, it is not right and no one deserves this state. As medicine cat, it will be my responsibility to save them and pull them away from their suffering, and that is all I'd ask. With that, I can protect my Clan from dangers, thanks to the blessing from StarClan. Although, if another Clan were in danger, and they had no medicine cat or running low on herbs, I would be glad to help. As I said, no one deserves to suffer.

Why you think you deserve this position: I have always loved the idea of helping people, because I want to either be a vet, doctor, or a psychologist when I grow up, so I would like to get this position. I study the herbs a lot and have most of them memorized. I have the basic and medium challenging ones down, but I'm working on memorizing the more advanced herbs as well as the posionous ones.
I am really active and not that impatient and I really like to help. 
Recommendations:
Honey, Voltage

I really want this position because this will be my first time, and if you like how my application looks and how it goes, then please tell me your thoughts. I won't get mad, angry, or overly-excited!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Cat Is One Drum Drumming on Mon 8 Dec 2014 - 6:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up   Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up EmptyMon 8 Dec 2014 - 3:57

I recommend her

(This'll be my first MC apprentice)
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up   Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up EmptyMon 8 Dec 2014 - 19:14

So, is he approved to be apprentice?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up   Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up EmptyMon 8 Dec 2014 - 19:22

One recommendation... You know that's not enough, right?
Anyway, didn't Cloud only recently become a MCA? This means that he basically has no knowledge to pass on yet. Basically, it's a bit too early. I like your application, but I think it would be better if you wait a bit...

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up   Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up EmptyMon 8 Dec 2014 - 19:48

Okay, I will wait. And Honey reccommended on chat, btw.
Waiting is fine, I'm going to say he got hurt and needed to stay in medicine cat den until he apprentice, so when he is able to, and when Cloudpatches is ready, I will have him be an apprentice.
How many recomendations do you need?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up   Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up EmptyMon 8 Dec 2014 - 20:11

I suppose that's fine.
For recommendations? I'm not sure... There's never really been a set amount. Just wait until an admin comes to check on it.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up   Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up EmptyMon 8 Dec 2014 - 20:13

Alright thank you Echo.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up   Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunkits's MCA Sign-Up
Page 1 of 1