Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)

Go down 
+2
Spottedleaf
Thea
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 21:07

"Sure, you love me…" Specklepaw muttered. She padded toward RC camp. I will be back for you Flamepaw…

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 21:27

"Let's go." Cloudpaw said and headed back to camp not saying a word to his sister
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 22:24

Wailingstream looked on in utter disgust at the pair, there would be no place for Flamepaw in Riverclan. He'd make sure of it, if he had to kill the little scum himself. Letting his sister take the apprentices and her kits to camp, he stood by his daughter, Tidalpaw, to speak with Specklefur.

"This was an act by foolish apprentices, and I hope you report to Spottedstar accurately that this was no breaching of borders. I will make sure such a thing doesn't happen again." He spoke curtly, containing the deep fury that churned within him. Only family ties prevented him from doing as Specklefur did, though ironically it was family ties that made him even more furious. He only hoped Tidalpaw would not feel too betrayed by her adopted cousins.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 22:27

"Daddy? What's gunna' happen to 'em?" She asked, a hint of fear in her voice. Her cousin had... Wanted to become Thunderclan? It confused her and made her feel strange, to say the lest. She didn't understand their actions quite at all and wondered why someone would ever break the code...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 22:35

"Exile, if Fishstar is feeling merciful. What they did was not only against the code, but a betrayal of Riverclan, their clanmates. Your brother died defending our camp from those Thunderclanners, and Specklepaw decided that taking one as a mate would be the solution. It's what she deserves." His voice had a bitter tone, as he spoke the truth to his daughter. Responding to her query.

Last edited by Big Brochu on Mon 25 May 2015 - 22:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 22:37

"D-Daddy? Why did we fight? And why is Icetail always so strict and separated? And why did you take me in the day you found me and Nightpaw?" She asked, curiosity filling her eyes. But she sighed. "Nevermind the last one, please."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 22:40

"If Spottedstar truly agrees with me on exile, then if you see Flamepaw take no mercy and kill him, no one will blame you. We see Specklepaw on our territory, we return the favour." She mewed icily with a nod. "And I trust you will do the same, may Starclan light your path." She meowed respectfully before nodding once more, looking down at Flamepaw she made it definite. "If you know how to think, you'll stay away from Thunderclan and the other clans, once you leave Thunderclan you can never walk on these grounds again, I'll kill you if you come back, so will they." She snarled before walking back into Thunderclan territory and towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 22:48

"We can talk more when we get to camp." Wailingstream spoke, cutting off his daughter from saying anything more.

"Naturally." Wailingstream tilted his head slightly, in a gesture of agreement. While the pair were apprentices, this was a grave crime they committed. And the punishment must fit the crime. "And yours too. May we only see each other again at the next gathering."

He, too, took his daughter and began to walk off. Claws still unsheathed just in case.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 6 EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 15:02

Flamepaw called his former mentor back. "Specklefur! Wait! Can I see Spottedstar? Please. You can kill me any time, but not until I've spoken to Spottedstar. Please?" Flamepaw let desperation into his voice. I had liked his mentor, even though she had a sharp tongue. He whined softly. He had felt a small bond between them. A tiny one, yes, but a one. "Specklefur, please," he begged again.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 6 EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 19:26

"What happened?" whimpered Tansykit. "Why is Specklepaw sad? Why is Cloudpaw hurt? What did Specklepaw mean, you're not her mother? She's my sister!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 6 EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 19:30

Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6