Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)

Go down 
+2
Spottedleaf
Thea
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) Empty
PostSubject: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 17:30

Specklepaw sat at Sunningrocks. It's been two Sunrises since she's seen the love of her life. She had to keep it a secret from her own Clan, your own family. Yep, she was betraying her home by falling in love with a TC apprentice. All that was about to change with only a few pawsteps and sights. Specklepaw's ears pricked up. "Flamepaw!" She ran down to greet him as she purred his name.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 20:26

Cloudpaw saw Specklepaw leaving camp at a weird time. He wanted to know what was up so after she got a ways away he followed her quietly. Cloudpaw would hide and spy on Specklepaw here for a while. Now he waited from beind a bush.

Last edited by Spottedleaf on Sun 24 May 2015 - 21:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 6:27

Icetail was taking a walk near there, unnoticing Specklepaw

(Filler until Specklepaw leaves)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 6:31

OOC: This is what's happening: Specklepaw has fallen in love with Flamepaw of TC. If your in TC, follow Flamepaw, if your in RC, follow Specklepaw. And when I say, lunge at eachother and fight.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 6:33

Flamepaw perked his ears at his name. "Specklepaw!!" he purred. He ran up to her on Sunningrocks. Her scent was as sweet as last time he had seen her. "I missed you so much!" he purred, nuzzling her cheek. He pulled away. "What do you want to do?" He smiled.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 6:36

OOC: ATTACK!!

"Share tongues?" Specklepaw suggested. She purred when he nuzzled her cheek, and in return, licked his ear.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 6:42

*******^

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Last edited by Tide on Mon 25 May 2015 - 6:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 6:42

"Sure!" Flamepaw said. He lay down on a huge boulder that was part of Sunningrocks, and invited Specklepaw over next to him with a flick of his tail-tip. When she lay down beside him, he started licking her, and told her of the news of ThunderClan. He was relieved that there was nothing secret that his Clan wanted him to keep from other Clan, because he didn't have to keep anything from his beautiful Specklepaw.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 6:43

OOC: Cloudpaw will fight, not me
IC: Icetail gasped and ran over. "Specklepaw! How dare you meet up with a cat from the other border! Do you know how much trouble you're in?!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 6:47

Specklepaw ears pricked up. "It's not like you haven't done the same!" She growled. "Tell me now, who is my adoptive father!"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 6:49

"I don't know! I found you and your brother on the Thunderpath! Your sisters father is a cat from Riverclan who died, Specklepaw! What your doing is... Is..." She sighed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 6:52

"I can choose my own path. I am not your kit, I am NOT." She growled at Icetail and finished talking to her, forever.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 6:55

"Fine then! You are not my kit! You're sisters father is Blazestorm! There! Now never talk to me again!" She said and bolted into Thunderclans camp.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 6:56

Flamepaw looked at Specklepaw nervously. What was going to happen to them? He licked her. His gaze met with hers he looked deep into them, and couldn't suppress tears.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 7:01

"I will never let anyone get between us," Specklepaw smiled. She knew she ups miss the one that cared for her all those moons, but she was goring up now. Specklepaw felt like it was the only right thing to do…

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next