Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)

Go down 
+2
Spottedleaf
Thea
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 14:16

"I had to make them think I was against you, I'm sorry." She sighed.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 14:54

"I can't believe you Specklepaw. You're a traitor." Cloudpaw said while ignoring the blood coming from the back of his head where Flamepaw had hit
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 15:34

Specklepaw had to made her decision. Would it be her family? Her Clan? Or Flamepaw? Life was hard enough, did it have to be harder. "Be quiet Cloudpaw or I'll turn you into crowfood!"She snapped.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)

Last edited by Speckle on Mon 25 May 2015 - 15:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 15:38

"Once Fishstar finds out about this you will be in a lot of trouble." Cloudpaw warned
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 15:40

Specklepaw's heart filled with guilt, but she had decided her decision. "I'm going to TC," She sighed. "Come on Flamepaw." She padded away from the scene, hoping Flamepaw would follow.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 15:42

"But then I won't have anybody!" Cloudpaw cried. "Your the only family I have Specklepaw."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 15:42

OOC: Oh so mom and daughter r traitors lol

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 15:45

Before Specklefur realized what was happening she was seperated, turning on her apprentice with a snarl. "How dare you? You're my apprentice, I taught heavily on the warrior code, you should know it well enough by heart and you do /this/? Disgusting, this is punishable by exile!" She hissed, spitting at the Riverclan warrior. "Wailingstream, calm yourself, this is a matter of forbidden clan love! Not killing, we are not so dishonorable to kill apprentices or kits. So watch your tongue before you run it too much. After all it is within reason that you are on our territory now, so take your cats and /leave/ I'll have Spottedstar know of this incident." She hissed in a threatening manner before turning back to her apprentice now basically unconscious. "Revolting, disgusting. If you want revenge against Thunderclan then take Flamepaw, he is nothing but a disgrace to Thunderclan and the warrior code. I am not going to waste my time on carrion." She snarled, picking up a paw and pushing Flamepaw slightly forwards with a scoff, but Specklepaws words were far from unheard." You are NOT coming to Thunderclan, Flamepaw may have a second chance if Spottedstar wishes to be merciful but I do not think any of Thunderclan will show mercy as much as Spottedstar would." She scoffed.

OOC: Can you all wait that'd be nice.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 15:48

Specklepaw growled at the warrior. "TAKE. THAT. BACK." She snarled.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:

Last edited by Speckle on Mon 25 May 2015 - 15:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 15:49

-hackhackcoughcough- please don't ignore my post ouo))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 15:57

"Is this true? Have you you fallen for one of these Thunderclan... cats." There was an icy quiet to the tom's voice as he asked his niece, Specklepaw. A threatening undercurrent was undeniable, and promised danger should she give the wrong answer. The tom's face was unreadable, but his claws unsheathed and his body language tensed.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 15:59

Specklepaw looked away from her uncle. "Yes…" She muttered.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 16:07

Fuelled by grief and rage, Wailingstream yowled angrily while batting the she-cat across the muzzle with a devastating front paw blow. A part of him said that he shouldn't show his emotional discord in front of the Thunderclan cats, but that part was silenced by his fury at the cat he saw as family. After the recent loss of his mate, son, and sister, he couldn't take this betrayal in any positive light.

"They murdered your cousin! Nightpaw! Or have you forgotten in your passion, Specklepaw! You foolish little kit!" He snarled, baring his teeth at her before turning to the Thunderclan apprentice in question. He stalked over to Flamepaw, hissing. "And you! You filthy code-breaking scum. You dare to try seduce my niece?!"

Last edited by Big Brochu on Mon 25 May 2015 - 19:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 16:13

Cloudpaw huffed ad said nothing else becase he not know what to say to this. He stayed next to Wailingstream.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 16:15

OOc: Nevermind about TC territory.

IC: Icetail came back with a sigh. She had to restart... She looked for Specklepaw but saw her brother beating her with his paws instead. She did not move. She was not her daughter. But a rogue found on the path. "I don't believe I can be here to help you anymore little Speckle. You have made a foolish mistake and you will pay any punishment. Tansykit please come here little one." Icetail said loudly. She spoke softly to Tansykit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)   Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets Unfolded (Open, for TC cats and RC cats only)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next