Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw

Go down 
+2
Thea
Spottedleaf
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw Empty
PostSubject: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:25 am

Cloudpaw padded into camp after the drama at sunningrocks happened. He wondered what would happen to Specklepaw once Fishstar knew what had happened. The way Wailingstream spoke to them made Cloudpaw wonder if he was in trouble so he asked, "Am I in trouble?"
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:29 pm

"Did you do anything?" Specklepaw murmured, stating the obvious.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:35 pm

"I don't think so just the way he said it made my think maybe I was." Cloudpaw said
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw EmptyTue May 26, 2015 8:31 pm

Icetail snorted. "Hello Cloudpaw. Hi Specklepaw..." Icetail said. She wasn't looking for conversation and she was quite angry at Specklepaw, and so, gave Cloudpaw a lick to groom his messy fur and clean the blood.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw EmptyTue May 26, 2015 8:46 pm

"It's not my fault you found me…" Specklepaw just wanted to run back to the Thunderpath.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:47 am

"Stop Mom, I'm not in the mood." Cloudpaw said. The conflict at sunningrocks has recked his mood. He didn't even care that he was bleeding
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:49 am

"Okay..." She said, giving his fur a final lick and trotting off to hunt, giving an angry snort to Specklepaw.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:01 am

Cloudpaw sighed and went off to the apprentices den and layed down in his nest. He wasn't shure what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:46 pm

Specklepaw let off a heavy sigh and padded to Fishstar. She explained what happened, and was ready for her fate.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:38 am

Cloudpaw sighed. He padded out of the apprentices den and headed out of the camp, not even pausing to look at his sister.
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:29 am

To say the least, Fishstar was not happy.

Wailingstream had come to her a couple moments ago and explained that he'd caught Specklepaw sharing tongues with a ThunderClan apprentice. A fight had broke out, and there had been threats of death and exile, but as if that wasn't enough, it just had to be a ThunderClan cat that Specklepaw chose to grow fond of. If it had been a rogue, perhaps Fishstar would have been a little less angry, but this was unbelievable. They came into our camp and attacked us when we were unaware. They are cowards and fox-hearts, and one of our own has shamed their Clan by loving one of them.

The tabby leader stalked out of her den, ears flattened against her head. Specklepaw will not go unpunished. She lashed her tail angrily, and sprang upwards onto the willow branch that overlooked the camp.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting."

After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:48 am

"It's what to expect from a cat that has rouge bloodlines…" Specklepaw thought. She padded under the willow branch.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:

Last edited by Speckle on Thu May 28, 2015 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:49 am

Wailingstream padded up tersely to the willow branch where his leader stood. He knew what this meeting was about and wasn't happy at all. Specklepaw may be his niece, but the attack by Thunderclan had been too recent. The rage and hatred from that attack that killed his son bled over into his emotions towards the she-cat he once called niece.

Larchpaw followed behind her father, heeding Fishstar's call.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:10 pm

Patchface's anger diminishing from the call by Fishstar, he settled underneath the willow branch, gazing up at her. What would be the punishment? Exile? He wouldn't protest at that punishment, as harsh as other may have viewed it.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw N6a5zHfAfter Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw IMrnxD6After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw GMXQgOOAfter Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:50 pm

Fishstar closed her eyes, muscles tense with fury. She didn't pause to think about her words, but they came flowing from her mouth naturally, cold and dry. "Not even five sunrises ago, ThunderClan launched a ruthless attack on our camp. They damaged our dens, attacked us while we had our backs turned, and killed one of our apprentices in cold blood." She opened her eyes and fixed her attention on the distant forest. "They spew lies to try and justify their actions. They insult us, and falsely accuse us for the deaths of two of their apprentices. Nightpaw is dead because of their.. Their pride." She spat the last word. "I am not going to forget what they did, and I am not going to forgive them. The only thing keeping me from retaliating is the fact that I do not want to sink as low as Spottedstar. I am sure that many of you feel the same way as I do."

Finally, Fishstar locked her gaze with Specklepaw's, eyes blazing with a green fire. "But not you, Specklepaw. By taking the ThunderClan apprentice, Flamepaw, as your mate, you have not only broken the Warrior Code, but have also dishonoured RiverClan by associating yourself with one of our enemies. I am both shocked and appalled that you would go through with such a treacherous act, as I thought better of you previous to this day." The silver tabby dug her claws into the weathered branch beneath her. "I am tempted to exile you. That is what you deserve for such an act. If you were a warrior, I would do so without a second thought, but you are only an apprentice. Throwing you out into the wild untrained would be cruel of me. As punishment for breaching the laws of the Warrior Code and shaming your Clan, your warrior ceremony will be postponed for another moon." Fishstar rose to her paws and leaped down from her perch. She strode up to the apprentice and loomed over her, speaking in a low, threatening tone, laced with ice. "And if I ever, ever catch you with Flamepaw again, I will exile you."

With a flick of her tail to dismiss the Clan, Fishstar turned and stalked back into her den.

After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw Empty

Back to top Go down

After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next