Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Secrets Unlocked and Family Reunited (Not Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Secrets Unlocked and Family Reunited (Not Open) Empty
PostSubject: Secrets Unlocked and Family Reunited (Not Open)   Secrets Unlocked and Family Reunited (Not Open) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 18:27

He had narrowed down the location of his kin to one clan; Shadowclan. He had searched all of the other clans and didn't see them. He was looking for his mother and brother, who went by the names of Frostwhisper and Shatteredkit...or Shatteredpaw, by now. Rot's father, whom nobody knew he was related to, had described the two to him so that he would know what they looked like. Frostwhisper was a sleek, white, long-furred, beautiful she-cat with green eyes and a quiet personality. Shatteredpaw was a white tom with black shattered-looking markings all over his body and he was a runt. Apparently, Rot's father only saw Shatteredpaw when he was born, so little was known about the apprentice. The reddish-brown and white rouge carried on through the darkness, senses alert. He was getting close, and he knew it, especially when paw steps were heard walking toward him.

---

Frostwhisper swiftly made her way through the darkness, her white fur sticking out against the black. The moon reflected off of it and made her glow silver. The warrior's green eyes scanned the mashlands before she spotted a figure in the distance. As the wind blew toward her, she caught scent of the cat, and realized that it was a rouge. She charged forward with claws out and tackled him to the ground. He was about the size of an older apprentice. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" She hissed with narrowed eyes.

---

Rot saw the white cat running toward him and didn't have enough time to run away before she was on top of him, pinning him down by the shoulders. As he stared up into her grassy green eyes, something clicked, and he remembered the scent of her from when he was a kit, born in Shadowclan's camp then given to his father by her one morning when he was hardly a week old. Rot had been told that he had a sister too, a brown tabby, who had died during birth. "Frostwhisper," he exclaimed. "It's me, mom! It's me, Rot. I've been searching everywhere for you but I found you." He felt tears start to swell up in his eyes. Stop this sappy stuff, Rot! You are tough, now show your mother that! He blinked away the tears and put on a brave face. "I can't believe I found you."

---

What she heard in reply from the rouge wasn't what she had expected. "R...Rot?" She stammered as she stared at his face. "It is you! I...I can't believe it. I thought i'd never see you again, after I gave you to your father and he left." Frostwhisper jumped off of her long lost son and, unlike him, did nothing to hide the tears that started to fall out of her eyes. "You're father said that he would return and I'd know he'd return when I saw you again, but I thought he was lying. I never thought he would come back." She licked Rot's cheek and showered him in love. "I just can't wait to see your father, Soar again." Ahh yes, Soar, the mysterious tom who stole her heart. He had told her that he was once a Thunderclan cat, but said nothing more. She loved him anyway.

Secrets Unlocked and Family Reunited (Not Open) Image13

Secrets Unlocked and Family Reunited (Not Open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down

Secrets Unlocked and Family Reunited (Not Open)
Page 1 of 1