Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!

Go down 
+4
Ice Cream Zombie
Echo
Sleepy
Flybot
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please vote for the best plot.
Plot A
Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  Vote_lcap22%Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Plot B
Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  Vote_lcap61%Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  Vote_rcap
 61% [ 11 ]
I have a suggestion.
Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  Vote_lcap0%Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't agree with any of this.
Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  Vote_lcap17%Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
I like a certain one, but I want to add something.
Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  Vote_lcap0%Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4479

Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  Empty
PostSubject: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 15:41

Alrighty~ There has been this whole thing where people (including myself) have been having teeny tiny debates on whether or not SkyClan should be deleted... So, my totally awesome self came up with the best plan ever. And here it goes.

Plot A: After the leader of SkyClan dies, and a deputy has not been chosen, a clan goes in and beats the snot out of them and they are forced to leave and become rouges. The ex-clan then seeks revenge. Possibly gathering recruits, mostly other rouges.

And if that is not satisfactory, I have also come up with this awesome opossum plot as well~

Plot B: Since RiverClan and ThunderClan are (if the map I am looking at right now is accurate) obviously closer to SkyClan than the others, a war could break out over the right to SkyClan territory. This could happen after a gathering at Four Trees when someone from either of the two clans has overheard someone complaining about how SkyClan has all that nice territory, and they're not even that large of a clan! This certain cat suggests they be overthrown, he/she wasn't serious at first, but then others from that clan start to agree. Then this information is passed through the opposing clan and it spreads like wildfire. StarClan is displeased with the bickering, and the gathering is then cut short. Of course, this doesn't hinder RiverClan and ThunderClan's plans of driving out SkyClan and claiming the territory for themselves. The clan who has attacked first, wins and immediately claims their prize. But the other clan doesn't yet know that said clan has already claimed it, though they did smell the markers of the other clan. Thinking this was just the other clan trying to scare them off, they carry on whit their plans. Rushing into the SkyClan camp, they soon discover they have been beaten to it. Arguments and names are thrown about, and soon the RiverClan and thunderClan are at war.

In the meantime, a pissed off SkyClan plots their revenge. Maybe even gathering recruits in their fury.

Any other details should only be done by the RiverClan and ThunderClan group leaders. It just makes sense.

*fingers fall off* xD So, what do you think? In my expert (pfft) opinion, it would make things a bit more interesting. And since I probably won't be involved much since I am still a kit, I could make a topic to keep everyone up to date on what's happening. I'll try my best if allowed to. :3 Maybe fewer people would leave if they could get involved ouo Just saying.

Btw, I have no idea if there is already some kind of plot already, but, to be honest, I couldn't care less. o-o Or maybe it's just because I'm too lazy to search around. ;A;

Anyhow, I don't want any arguments. My mama once told me: "If you don't have anything nice to say, shut your trap." We don't need to start using naughty words, I know that deep down you guys are really just sweet hearts. So please, settle any disagreements with happiness and a nice, healthy PM. <3

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  JGgdMsS Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  JGg3TFt Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  J0ieN9e Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  JGg3GK7 Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  JGg2WjR

Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  JcTsSP1  Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  JcnAVnI Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  Grub_f10Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 15:48

I think Plot B sounds fun, but we'd have to get everyone (important) involved to agree and that might be troublesome.

So I'll just refrain from voting for now xD

I think what would be cool is just to have people attack others and start battles without making it a big plot with every single war. This way it'd be a lot more... i don't know how to explain i'm tired and i have to pee so kthx i'm ending this post

Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 15:52

Wait, so either way SkyClan is forced to be disbanded? ;n;

EDIT: Wait, nvm. I re-read it, and it's meant for us to gain more members. X3

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 16:15

Sylveon (Echo) wrote:
Wait, so either way SkyClan is forced to be disbanded? ;n;

EDIT: Wait, nvm. I re-read it, and it's meant for us to gain more members. X3

Sleepy wrote:
I think Plot B sounds fun, but we'd have to get everyone (important) involved to agree and that might be troublesome.

So I'll just refrain from voting for now xD

I think what would be cool is just to have people attack others and start battles without making it a big plot with every single war. This way it'd be a lot more... i don't know how to explain i'm tired and i have to pee so kthx i'm ending this post

@Echo: xD Yes. The plan is to get people more excited to join SkyClan. Rouges could chose to be with SkyClan or stay where they are. Kits could be born into SkyClan, or just pop up as a random apprentice.

@Sleepyz: ;A; But, we are ALL important... All we would really need are the leaders and medicine cats, and everyone else who feels like joining. We should all be able to join whenever because some of us can't come on 24/7 xD While It wouldn't be a site wide thing, but it'll still be fun for those who can get involved. It'll also give SkyClan a chance to prove itself worthy of existing. ouo It will also give people a chance to die in a special way. You know, other than falling off a gorge or from a disease.

If you'd like, we could shorten it. That way it wouldn't last forever. And it's a given that their can be calm posts in the camps. I mean, the world isn't just based off of war and hatred. We gotta get the lovin's in too! So, just think about, alright? xD
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 18:51

Oh...I suppose you weren't in the Thunderclan group at the time a certain pm was sent out...

Well anyways, I disagree with a plot at the moment. We just recently got done with a huge one, and the clans are just beginning to relax and go back to normal. Plus, Thunderclan has their own issues to resolve at the moment.

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 20:41

Ice Cream Zombie wrote:
Oh...I suppose you weren't in the Thunderclan group at the time a certain pm was sent out...

Well anyways, I disagree with a plot at the moment. We just recently got done with a huge one, and the clans are just beginning to relax and go back to normal. Plus, Thunderclan has their own issues to resolve at the moment.

Enlighten me.

Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  JGgdMsS Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  JGg3TFt Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  J0ieN9e Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  JGg3GK7 Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  JGg2WjR

Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  JcTsSP1  Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  JcnAVnI Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  Grub_f10Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  EmptyThu 4 Apr 2013 - 14:12

Alright, I originally voted for plot A since I didn't actually plan on reading this, but after actually reading this, I'm switching my vote in spirit to B (you can't switch votes apparently, and B's already winning, so it feels a tad irrelevant). Anyway, yeah, plan B is the better of the two.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 7:29

I don't like this. Either way, the site just got done from a plot. I want Skyclan to at least be Skyclan for awhile. I know it sounds good, but I don't agree. Skyclan is so small, battles won't help, noir does becoming rouges. I like Skyclan the way it is. I honestly don't want any more plots at least for a few months.

EDIT: I am not trying to sound rude, just expressing my opinion.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 14:49

Don't worry, Melody. xD I know how to handle an opinion.

I wasn't really thinking about having this right away. I understand that there has been some kind of plot already, and it'll take time for everyone to get over it. But later on, when everything calms down and we are planning on a different plot.

I just really wanted to throw my ideas out there, ya'know?

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 16:31

Maybe since Skyclan is going to be driven out they can come to Windclan who is being lead by a paranoid leader and she can help them get revenge! :D I don't know it's just a suggestion..

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 16:32

Sandkit (Fire/Misted) wrote:
Ice Cream Zombie wrote:

Enlighten me.

Just saw this O_o
I'll copy/paste a copy of the pm that went out to you, since it's something only Thunderclan needs to worry about for now x)

Anyways, if my say-so matters at all, I rather Thunderclan not participate in any big plots like this for a bit.

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 17:55

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞

Last edited by Echo on Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 22:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 20:56

Poor poor Windclan, no plot ideas for them? if not Windclan, Shadowclan?
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 21:01

I believe ShadowClan is just fine the way it is. We have enough members, and the smaller clans need more. So lets leave RiverClan and ShadowClan out of the, 'Need Members Club'

Just saying~

Also, I think B is a great plot idea Fyr.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 14:08

Splotchpix wrote:
I believe ShadowClan is just fine the way it is. We have enough members, and the smaller clans need more. So lets leave RiverClan and ShadowClan out of the, 'Need Members Club'

Just saying~

Also, I think B is a great plot idea Fyr.

RiverClan has shrunk a lot...

Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next