Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!

Go down 
+4
Ice Cream Zombie
Echo
Sleepy
Flybot
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please vote for the best plot.
Plot A
Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Plot B
Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 Vote_lcap61%Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 61% [ 11 ]
I have a suggestion.
Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't agree with any of this.
Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
I like a certain one, but I want to add something.
Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 14:27

I think Coon has a good point. That is an amazing idea, Coon! I must say, Fyr. I have to agree with this now. Not because I had a AMV in mind for it, but because, it would make things nice.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 18:26

Sleepy wrote:
Splotchpix wrote:
I believe ShadowClan is just fine the way it is. We have enough members, and the smaller clans need more. So lets leave RiverClan and ShadowClan out of the, 'Need Members Club'

Just saying~

Also, I think B is a great plot idea Fyr.

RiverClan has shrunk a lot...

Oh, right, a lot of the members had gone afk. D:

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4508

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 0:35

Splotchpix wrote:
I believe ShadowClan is just fine the way it is. We have enough members, and the smaller clans need more. So lets leave RiverClan and ShadowClan out of the, 'Need Members Club'

Just saying~

Also, I think B is a great plot idea Fyr.

Splotch: I was having a good day~

I hope the clans won't be closed to force others into the ones who need more members. But you guys wouldn't do such a naughty thing, would you? -casual wink-

xD But seriously. If the winning plot(B) is actually used, it shouldn't happen straight away~ If ShadowClan and WindClan have a problem with not getting into the action, we can work something in. Like an alliance 'er something. :U
MAYBE THEY'LL BE HAPPY FOR ONCE. :flipplz:

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 JGg2WjR Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 JGg3TFt Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 JGgdMsS

Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 JcnAVnI Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!    Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot suggestion for SkyClan~!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2