Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]

Go down 
+20
King Falcon I
iceychu
Reaper King
catlord
Mistpelt
Rose
Crystal
Honey Badger
Frosty
Splashpool
Stormi the Gummy
Knight
Sun
Wolfy
Shadow
Bloom
Ebby
Little
Echo
Sleepy
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] Empty
PostSubject: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 16:41

OOC: Make sure to check the Battle System topic again for a refresher. SkyClan's got their unique moves back, yay!

IC: A biting wind snapped and tugged at Reedstar's fur, as if beckoning him to start the charge. Now, now, now, the leaves and branches whispered in the breeze, swaying and shaking. Go now, attack now. Dewstar's time had come.

Behind him were their two joined forces, SkyClan and RiverClan, side by side. Beside him was Silentstar. Any cat who had known her from back in those days couldn't deny that she'd really returned now... she'd been hardly more than an apprentice the last time he saw her, but she had the same coat, the same eyes, with the same scent of pines and churned earth clinging to her fur.

And in front of them was Elea.

"Blood will be spilled," she said, pacing from tree to tree. "Warriors will fall. Lives will be taken. And it will all be worth it. Every night I glimpse the glory that awaits you, all of you. This will be the first of many battles. Many of you will not live to see peace again. But when dar..."

"Yes, yes," Reedstar muttered under his breath. Silverstorm watched as he walked forward and shouldered her roughly aside, sweeping his cold green gaze over the two Clans. His muzzle was turning gray, but he seemed as strong as he'd ever been. The deputy grimaced. RiverClan had been the only ones to come to his aid, but Reedstar was not... the most tactful or gentle of cats, and he'd been especially blunt and curt with the white priestess. Elea stepped nimbly aside, still retaining a certain dignity and grace as the aging leader began to speak. "You heard her at the Gathering. Are you just a bunch of rogues?"

"No!" Dustfang yowled.

"Are you frauds?"

"No," Silverstorm called, flexing his claws just at the memory. He wanted nothing more than to dig his claws into some mangy ThunderClan fur.

"That's very good to hear," Reedstar said. "Then come with me and show them. We move as a group. If a patrol sees us coming they'll try to pick off the stragglers, one by one, out of the trees. You'll get snagged on bushes and roots and brambles, but you'll keep up, or you'll be sorry. Pair up with another warrior, and stick with them. I trust you all know how to climb?" He didn't wait for an answer. "They know their land better than we do, and they'll press that advantage all they can, but we've got you. Use the trees to your advantage. We'll press on until we're in ThunderClan's camp, and we'll hear Dewstar surrender, or watch her run with her tail tucked between her legs. And anyone who runs might just be considered a soft kittypet after all. Do you got that?"

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 16:59

Following with light steps behind Reedstar and Elea, the SkyClan leader ducked through the familiar branches and trees of ThunderClan's forest terrain, being wary of her movements as she stormed through, her warriors following behind her along with the water-loving clan of warriors. The familiar breeze blew and it was only clear in the dusky grey skies filled with soft gentle clouds that kept tormenting her to keep moving. Skidding to a halt, and hearing Reedstar rile up the spirits of her warriors, the younger leader only knew how much she still had to learn. She wasn't as confident or proud, it was an act she put up to at least keep her clan from becoming discouraged and Silverstorm, her son, knew how to aid her. Along with Elea, it would seem as though everything would be fine. The priestess knew what to do, and while it was that Silentstar was indeed suspicious of her, there was nothing to be concerned about at the moment.

Closing her eyes for a brief moment as she tried to recall the happiness that she cherished in her new clan, whether they were rogues or loners, but they truly knew the ways of a warrior. They knew that, and they were so close to one another, their affinity strong. Never could she let those frail bonds break. Never.

Giving a nod to Reedstar, the she-cat began to speak next as she looked the him in the eye for a heartbeat, slightly terrified that she would stumble upon her own words. There was still little she actually knew, yet, this would have to be for the better. "Warriors of RiverClan and SkyClan! We come here to show that we are not the fake that ThunderClan claim for us to be, prove to them everything you've learned and what you've accomplished! Show them the spirit of true SkyClan warriors. As Reedstar said, follow his orders without question. I want ThunderClan to surrender before we leave and shed their blood on their land..." Her voice fading out close towards the end, Silentstar took a few steps back and gave a bow. Glancing at Silverstorm for a brief moment, she knew that with all of them together, they would be able to get through this. She only wished that WindClan did not join the fight - there was kin that she did not know and were unwilling to battle.

Willowstream, ducking behind in the crowd, lingered in the dark as she nimbly made her way through the overgrown and murky territory of ThunderClan. It was so different than the beautiful forests of SkyClan... However, hesitantly, she unsheathed her claws. At last, she could try to prove her loyalty to her clan... No escape and no fleeing. There was no more of that soft heart that only knew nothing but fear. There was finally something to fight for - her new family.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 17:04

Littlelight was towards the middle of the crowd of RiverClan cats as the SkyClan cats showed up. The small cat gave a slight nod, looking around for someone to pair with.
Oriolewing tried to poke her head up to see, her body smaller than all the warriors standing in front of her. "I can't see!" she whispered, spotting Nightfoot. She scrambled over, head tucked down, trying not to trip other cats. "Wanna pair!" she mewed eagerly. "We'll make a great team!" she promised, shining amber eyes looking up at Nightfoot.
Quailpaw arrived with the crowd of SkyClan cats. He was trembling, looking around. Was this really where they were going to fight? He was excited and scared to death at the same time. But this was no time to be afraid.
He needed a buddy to pair with.
He scooted around, watching all the cats find their buddies. Of course he would be the only one left without someone to partner with. "Please," he pleaded, poking his head up. He saw Breezetail without a cat and rushed over, appearing in front of the older cat. "Please?" he asked Breezetail. "I've been training really hard!"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 17:28

Otterpaw stood amongst most of the RiverClan cats, narrowing his eyes in eagerness as he stared on ahead past his leader and into ThunderClan territory. His first ever battle, and it was against their rivals against the river, fighting alongside cats that he'd never seen before. The tom narrowed his eyes. It was rather strange, but with Reedstar at the head of the pack, alongside the so-called SkyClan leader, he supposed there was nothing to be afraid of. "Yes, sir!" The apprentice called. He would certainly make his clan proud today, he thought, looking around with another to pair up with.

Breezetail stood near the front of the pack, a grown held in the back of his throat. Everything he would be doing today would be for his family, for his clan. He was a little scared, admittedly, but it was comforting to know that the fur he shred today wouldn't be meaningless. It wouldn't be just to defend himself or a small nest he owned, or a piece of crow-food, like he had done so many times before meeting Silentstar. He was no longer a rogue, but a warrior of SkyClan, and with no doubt he'd give his life to protect this new life of his, and everything it stood for. He glanced aside at his apprentice, smiling down at Quailpaw. "Alright, but you do exactly what I say, when I say it. Got it?" He gave the younger tom a teasingly stern look. He had confidence if the two were working together, he could fight fine without orders, but if something were to go wrong...

Lilyclaw smiled eagerly, her green eyes glinting in anticipation for the fight to come. Quietly, sliding her claws in and out, she imagined what her first real battle would be like. Although she had once been a kitty-pet when she was young, the life was always boring and unsatisfying to her. When she had discovered that SkyClan was in the area, looking for warriors, she had been quite uncertain about it, much like everyone else had been at one point or another - but she quickly found it was the greatest thing to ever happen to her. It definitely wasn't an easy life, but it was one that was surely fulfilling. And now, this was her first battle as a true SkyClan warrior. She would remember this day for the rest of her life. The white she-cat glanced around, looking out to see if there was anyone to "pair" with, but she wasn't too worried about it. She wasn't given the suffix "-claw" for nothing, right?

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] PDt1Qqd SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 17:46

Morningbreeze waited eagerly for the battle to begin. True to her name, she was fast and swift and she also could climb very well. She had never been in a real "battle" before, but wasn't a bit nervous. Ok fine, she was a little nervous. As she listened to Reedstar's words, she flexed her claws and looked for a "Buddy" to pair with. The nearest cat around was Lillyclaw. "Want to be my partner?" She whispered.

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] Image13

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 18:25

Nightfoot had bravely followed her leader. She wasn't all that into these kinds of fights that didn't seem like it had to do with much other than to settle something from that... oh what did they cal it? A gathering? She wasn't at all familiar with any of the can terms, so this was a huge learning experience. But the young she-cat trusted Silentstar, so here she was in the midst of a battle. Although, whenever Oriolewing seemed to prance up next to her asking to pair up. Nightfoot was so used to working alone that the first thin she did was roll her eyes. Straggler? She wasn't going to be a straggler. She could defend her own even against these stupid clan cats. She did it before she joined Skyclan, so she could do it now. But then again, she wasn't familiar with the area. What was considered Windclan territory, though, was a different story. "Fine. Just don't get in my way, okay?" she grumbled, keeping her focus on Silentstar.

Featherheart was standing tall, ready for the heat of battle. It had been so long since she had been in a fight, but she wasn't scared. If anything, she was absolutely prepared for what was to come. She could feel the rush in her veins as her claws dug into the ground. She was so ready.

On the other hand, Cinderfur stood in the territory with a bit of nervousness. Just a bit, though. She knew how Reedstar felt about helping Skyclan keep their land, even if they had disappeared long ago and came back out of nowhere with a strange cat leading their way. That was what she wasn't so sure of, but if Reedstar trusted them, then so did Cinderfur. Although when it came to sticking together, she really didn't know who to pair up with. She quickly assumed that her mate would pair up with Silentstar since both of them were leading the attack, so she found someone else. Walking up to Littlelight, she stood next to the tom and gave him a small smile. "Hey Littlelight," she spoke up. "Would you be okay with being my partner for the time being? Since it seems like we need to stick together."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 19:09

Shademoon eyes gleamed with excitement thought there was a feeling that this is going to become a bloodbath of terror and barbarianism even if there are only three clans fighting.This could be the chance to show that I'm loyal to Skyclan!I bet this battle will be over in heartbeats. He could feel the intensity of Skyclan and Riverclan warriors, the heat of battle was among them."For Skyclan!" he yowled.

Yellowpaw sat impatiently in the group of Riverclan warriors.His fur bristled with anger but he tried to hide it.Yellowpaw looked the crowd attempting to find a partner for the battle thats abut to be started.His gaze landed upon one of the apprentices."Otterpaw, do you want to be partners?"He mumbled.Yellowpaw silently pawed at the ground.

Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 19:48

Robinstep leaned nervously onto one side, and then to the other, back and forth. She didn't know if she was ready to fight. Did she feel loyal to this Clan? The question cut through her like sharpened claws. O-of course I do! It's... my home now. SkyClan is my family! She grew determined to protect and serve her Clan, even if it meant she had to get her pelt torn off! Okay, maybe not if she wound up furless... The order to get a partner rung in her ears and she looked around, spotting Featherheart. "Featherheart! Oh Featherheart!" She called out the other she-cat while she padded over to her. "Do you mind being partners? I'll try not to hold you back." She asked with a slightly nervous smile.

Lionfang suppressed a growl as Reedstar barked out commands. He'd left ThunderClan because of his oppressive leader, and now another Clan leader was coming and acting like he was in charge! He didn't really have a good opinion of Reedstar and RiverClan in ThunderClan, and though they had become allies he still didn't trust the rival Clan. Whatever. If anyone can make Dewstar eat her words, he can. Just about everyone in every Clan knows about Dewstar and Reedstar's bitter hatred towards each other. Maybe Reedstar can finally put an end to it all. He glanced around the large group of cats. Seeing another enthusiastic fighter, he called, "Shademoon! Partners!" and trotted over to his side. Still, he wondered if he could fight his ex-Clanmates. The only reason he left was, other than the fact that Dewstar exiled him, that he hated how she treated everyone and how she wouldn't listen to anyone but those dumb medicine cats. The others were his friends... What will I do? What can I do?

Shrewpaw was having no doubts at all. He lived and breathed excitement! He kept quiet, though, in his usual reserved way. It would be his first battle, and he was only an apprentice! Some of the warriors here hadn't even fought in battles. Had the ThunderClan cats fought in a battle before? They probably had. At the gathering, though surrounded by many older Clanmates, he saw their scarred pelts. Or were those cats from other Clans? He couldn't really tell; it was his first time seeing and smelling the other Clans. He was positive that Dewstar had, though. The long scar that ran down her shoulder was perfect evidence of her battles. Not to mention her aggressive attitude; how could she avoid constant fighting with such an arrogant and compulsive behavior? He looked around for a partner, but all the cats he could see were already paired up. He frowned, wondering if there weren't enough cats to pair up with. There were the leaders, of course, and that peculiar Elea, but he figured that an apprentice would just hold all of them back.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 22:07

Ashcloud stood off to the side, watching the newer clan cautiously. It struck him odd to fight with a 'clan' that had just formed, against another for reasons unknown to him. Why were they doing this anyway? For Skyclan's returning glory? Or for greed, the taking of Thunderclan's territory? Well, he couldn't ask now, for the battle was soon to begin. At the mention of a partner, the white and black speckled tom glanced around. Locating an old friend of his, he bounded over to a grey she-cat. "Stormheart! Partners?", he offered. The smaller cat stood off to the side. Friends don't walk in front or behind anyone, it should always be at each other's sides.

Maplepaw had perched himself on a high tree root, kneading his claws into the damp wood. Oh this would be so exciting! No, this would not be his first battle. He'd been in a couple fights with other cats many times before. But, if they were about his age, he was most often the winner. If cats could smile, this guy would have an ear-to-ear toothy grin on his face right about now. The only thing that bothered him right about now was that, he didn't know anyone yet. He barely knew the names of his own denmates, don't even try to get him started on their personalities. So, asking someone to become his buddy was starting to become a bit difficult.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 10:20

Stormheart jerked up, surprised when someone called her name. She had been listening intently, trying to figure out what to think. It was still hard to believe that Skyclan had returned...And with so many cats! The tabby looked at Ashcloud and leaped to her paws, her usual happy look returning to her face. "Of course!" She purred, more than happy to partner up with her old friend. They'd be a great team, since they already knew each other so well. She was sure of it!

Streampaw looked around at the unfamiliar cats, and stuck close to a random warrior from Skyclan. Partners? She thought, wondering if anyone wanted to partner with her. Spotting Shrewpaw looking around for a partner, she figured she could ask him. He wasn't a big talker, but it was someone she knew, and she preferred that over a stranger.
Bounding over to him, Streampaw nodded in greeting before going on. "Hey Shrewpaw, y-you want to be partners?" She asked, tipping her head.

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] 1voydSkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] 2gy1qubSkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 13:09

Pushing nervousness to the back of her mind, Streamfern looked around anxiously for a partner. Finding no one, she sighed in exasperation. Hopefully someone would find her, as she was in no mood for begging some cat she hardly knew to be her partner. Then she noticed Willowstream in the back of the parade of cats. Making her way over to her, she swallowed her pride. "Hey, Willowstream, would you mind being my partner? It seems everyone else is already paired."

Swirledpaw looked around feverishly for a partner, but found none. 'Oh, great. I don't even have a partner, for Starclan's sake!' This battle was for Skyclan, but she didn't know why they were even attacking Thunderclan.

Last edited by Splashpool on Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 16:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 16:08

Mistfeather had been practically jumping from paw to paw with excitement. Was it cliche of her to be so excited to help out her clan? Was that dumb? Probably. She had never actually been in a fight, aside from training, and the occasional argument over food and territory when she was a loner. This was a completely new experience for her. At the mention of a partner, Mistfeather looked around quickly. There were a lot of unfamiliar cats around her, but she quickly spotted Lilyclaw and made her way over to her. "Do you have a partner yet?" She asked, looking at the other she-cat expectantly.

Foxfang looked practically bored. Which raised the question; could you be bored moments before a possibly deadly battle? It would make sense, as he was used to this sort of thing. He had nearly lost his life more than once, as shown by the scars scattered across his face and body. Sitting and waiting for the battle to began, Foxfang didn't even bother looking for a partner. He knew he'd kick butt no with or without someone else's help.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 19:04

Shademoon glanced nervously at his partner.Out of all the cats he could've chosen, he picked me?I not that strong or fast like the others.He nodded in appreciation of him being his partner in the battle.Shademoon's partner looked tensed and energetic from his view. Finally, the tom spoke with joy thought he was holding something back."Thanks for being my partner, Lionfang.I was starting to get nervous that I was going to fight alone in the battle.It going to end before we get there because were all the way in the back of the group.If we do get there, I'm going to rip those Thunderclan cats to shreds!"He swished his tail with anticipation for the battle to begin.

Yellowpaw simply sat there not paying attention and looking off into space."I wish I had a partner."He murmured sleepily.Again, he pawed the ground with boredom, thinking about the issues the clans would have after this.

Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 15:37

Littlelight looked over at Cinderfur. She really wanted to be partners with him? He thought for sure she'd be with Reedstar. "Sure..." he mewed awkwardly, ending his search for a partner. The small warrior sat down, ready for the battle to come. "No splitting up," he mewed to her, feeling weird setting rules. "Maybe one of us could hold a cat down while the other cat could send the enemy running?" It seemed like a fairly good strategy.

"Great!" Oriolewing replied, sitting closer than she should've to Nightfoot. "We'll be awesome partners!" she mewed in a hushed voice. Hold Nightfoot back? She decided it best not to argue with the cat. If anything, Nightfoot would hold her back. She'd been in fights before, and she practiced so hard, knowing something would happen eventually. Why else would they be recruiting so many cats? ThunderClan didn't stand a chance. That is, if it was only them. Would WindClan join? But we also have RiverClan... But would it be enough? What if WindClan cats and ThunderClan cats trained like crazy? She prayed to StarClan, Don't let me mess up, don't let me mess up.

Quailpaw nodded eagerly at Breezetail, an excited glow in his eyes. "Yeah!" he meowed, looking forward. "When is it gonna start? Should we practice some battle moves? I've never been in a battle before!" he was so nervous, so excited. He would prove to SkyClan he was an awesome apprentice, and he'd surely be made warrior after this. Right? He'd stick right next to Breezetail and they would win the fight. He was confident the two were the best team out of every single cat.
Nothing can go wrong!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 4:34

Occ: Is this ever going to start?

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] Image13

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]   SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT] Empty

Back to top Go down

SkyClan's Revenge [PLOT]
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next