Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An angry and sad Larch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

An angry and sad Larch Empty
PostSubject: An angry and sad Larch   An angry and sad Larch EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 21:17

Ooc: Kip, Stormi, or Echo please!

ic:
Larchpaw raced far from the Thunderclan camp. Tears racing down her face. Stopping when she scented mouse, she sighed. Better than taking it out on a cat... she said to herself. She got to the mouse, and held her paws over it. Her claws unsheathed. She heard it squeak with pain, and quickly quieted it. She looked at the mouse, tears still streaming. She was sad, very sad. She just oculdn't take it! In the back of her mind, anger also pierced like a thorn. She couldn't handle this grief. Her mother killed by a vicious cat, being threatened to be killed by the same one. She missed her mom, and she was still very emotional about it. But, she couldn't handle to keep this mouse being slowly killed just because of it. She quickly pierced a claw into it's neck, it letting out a squeal before dying. She sighed, and sat down, pushing the mouse over to the roots of a nearby tree. Tears still streamed down her face, and in her mind, she played back the memory of her loosing to the evil rouges. They can't take away our home. This is far from over. she hissed angrily to herself. That must have been another stress. She had to basically live in Thunderclan. She was getting used to it, but she didn't want to. She didn't have a choice, but she would do everything she could for her small clan. Anything. Everything. She vowed.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: An angry and sad Larch   An angry and sad Larch EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 7:50

OOC: Thanks. Apparently many love me, for I am the only TC cat invited. XD

IC: As Embershade exited the camp, many thoughts swirled throughout her mind. Why am I so comforting? What will happen to the clans? Why am I so different? But nothing could seem to answer these questions she had. Only when she heard high-pitched squealing, her ears perked up, her eyes narrowed, and she crouched, low. What if it's the rogues? She slowly moved forward, and when she caught sight of fur, she pounced, ready to take on any enemy. What she didn't expect, was to see a SkyClan apprentice.

Right as Embershade was sailing through the air, she caught sight of the familiarity of the fur, sitting. Embershade instantly threw her weight to the side, not wanting to hurt the dear apprentice. She somehow landed, off-balanced, but quickly steadied herself. She padded over to Larchpaw, stopping right in front of her. "Well, what's got you down, Larchpaw?" Embershade quarried, sitting down. "I may be able to help you get over it." She added. Embershade truly cared for this apprentice, she cared for most of the SkyClan apprentices, but she chose to, what's not to like about them?

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: An angry and sad Larch   An angry and sad Larch EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 9:14

Larchpaw sighed, curling her tail around her paws, She looked up at Embershade, and just couldn't help it. "Everything." she sobbed. "My mother is dead, my clan is so small we don't even have a deputy, Icestream basically scared me to death, and I am so lonely now that I've turned myself away from everyone!" she burst out, and she looked up at Embershade, "I was just so angry, so sad... I had to take it out on prey. I couldn't harm a cat with my anger, never!" she mewed.

"I just want it to be over..." she said, looking down. "I only have my father and my sister as family, and... you, Embershade." she confessed. "I'm just so depressed. Your like family to me, Embershade. You are so much like my mother in so many ways. That is why I could never harm you in a battle. You are so much to me." She said, her eyes full of tears. "I love you as if you were my mother.[/i]" she whispered. Looking down, she grabbed the tiny mouse, and it was stained with blood. "This is who I took it out on." she said. Putting the mouse back.

Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: An angry and sad Larch   An angry and sad Larch EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 10:21

"That's so sweet, Larchpaw." Embershade whispered, touched.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: An angry and sad Larch   An angry and sad Larch EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 11:57

Larchpaw looked at Embershade with gentle eyes. "If I ever need anyone, I'll come to you." she said. "Thank you. Your more than a friend to me. Your family." she purred. Then she stepped closer to Embershade, smiling.

Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: An angry and sad Larch   An angry and sad Larch EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 12:14

"Thank you, Larchpaw." Embershade meowed. "Now, should we head back to camp?"

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: An angry and sad Larch   An angry and sad Larch EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 12:20

Larchpaw nodded. "Yeah." she mewed. "I'll grab my mouse." she mewed. It's far from over, Demolites. she hissed in her mind. She still had blood on her claws, which she'd wash of later. "Can you keep this a secret?" she said, motioning her mouse. "I'll tell them that I was going after it and I accidentally raked my claws over it to catch it. That's why I have blood on my claws." she mewed.

ooc: New topic in camp?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An angry and sad Larch   An angry and sad Larch Empty

Back to top Go down

An angry and sad Larch
Page 1 of 1