Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Larch birds are upon the clouds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

Larch birds are upon the clouds Empty
PostSubject: Larch birds are upon the clouds   Larch birds are upon the clouds EmptySat 20 Apr 2013 - 15:05

Larchcloud sat in the clearing of Skyclan camp, eating a mouse. She had been keeping an eye on Silentstar, for she knew her leader had kits to care for, also lead the small Skyclan. As she tried to help any way she could. As she finished her mouse, she started thinking of all that had happened. Her father and mother, killed and dead, and the only living kin she had left was, Silentstar. It had seemed she slipped away from her, but finally came back. She was ever so glad for that. Rising to her paws, the flame-colored tabby walked to the warriors den, and she would catch a small nap.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Larch birds are upon the clouds   Larch birds are upon the clouds EmptySat 20 Apr 2013 - 15:21

Silentstar came out of her den, exhausted. She was still tired from the recent kits she had. They had already opened up their eyes and have started to mess around lately.

Lavenderkit had came out, following her mother by batting it gently. Her eyes were a deep blue color that was a little bit darker than her fur. Calling out, she gave a happy squeal, "Come on Drizzlekit! Let's explore the camp! Let's have fun, fun, fun!"

The leader sighed, "They grow up so quickly... I don't know what to do. They don't even have a father..."

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Larch birds are upon the clouds   Larch birds are upon the clouds EmptySat 20 Apr 2013 - 15:26

Larchcloud looked over. Ditching the idea for a nap, she came over, smiling at the new kits. "Oh, hello there little one." She mewed to Lavenderkit. Turning to her sister, she knew that it must be hard. "Silentstar, you need rest. Let me take care of them for awhile." Her calm tone had that bit of seriousness that told truth. She loved the way Lavenderkit and Drizzlekit always were perky.

Back to top Go down
Drizzlekit

Clan/Rank : Skyclan # Kitten
Libra Rat
Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Larch birds are upon the clouds   Larch birds are upon the clouds EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013 - 1:39

Drizzlekit was sat on a soft moss den, watching the sky through a little hole in the rocky wall. She was fascinated by the black shapes which were flying above her head, singing a restful melody. Suddenly the pearl gray tabby kit jumped as she saw the blue fur of her sister. Lavenderkit was following their mother while thereof's tail was vanishing outside. Drizzlekit rushed after them, terrified at the idea to stay alone. The young she-cat had always had scared about everything, so she spent her time stuck at her sister and her mother.

"Come on Drizzlekit! Let's explore the camp! Let's have fun, fun, fun!"

Hesitantly, she walked out after her family and sat down next to her sister, saluting Larchcloud who was smiling them. Her shyness was so different than the characters of her littermate, but she loved so much her family. She glanced at Lavenderkit who was still at her right, and then, with a purr of amusement the gray kit threw herself on her sister to make her fall.

"I got you !"
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Larch birds are upon the clouds   Larch birds are upon the clouds EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013 - 15:24

"No fair! I wasn't ready!" Lavenderkit replied teasingly before she gave Drizzlekit a gentle hit on the tail, mewing, "You're it! Try and catch me!"

The small she-cat quickly darted towards the warriors' den, purring quickly, "You can't catch me~ You can't catch me~"

Silentstar sighed, "Lavenderkit has too much energy unlike her sister, Drizzlekit. Sometimes I think Lavenderkit should calm down a little. She is a little bit older than Drizzlekit. Then again, it's been awhile since we've had some fun Larchcloud." The leader's deep blue eyes gleamed with excitement, "Want to join the kits in their game Larchcloud? It would give us a nice stretch and run for fun."

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Larch birds are upon the clouds   Larch birds are upon the clouds EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013 - 18:41

Larchcloud purred at the kits. "Well, Lavenderkit. You better become rea-" The she-cat said, but paused. As Larchcloud's ears perked up at what Silentstar had said, she nodded. "Well, yes. Lavenderkit does need to be worn out. But, a bundle of energy makes a good warrior." She commented. "And, yes. I think we should join. Shall we surprise them?" As an amused look was upon the warriors eyes, she couldn't wait to stretch her legs a little. "Hang on... Someone better not mess up my nest!" She purred to her sister, as she ran up to Lavenderkit, and scooped her up by her scruff just as she entered. "Excish my, brt thit il whty I slyop." She spoke through muffled fur.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larch birds are upon the clouds   Larch birds are upon the clouds Empty

Back to top Go down

Larch birds are upon the clouds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: