Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Angry and sad

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Angry and sad Empty
PostSubject: Angry and sad   Angry and sad EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 12:40

Snowstorm was able to fall asleep. She woke up in Starlit Plains. She looked around, and soon saw three figures.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Angry and sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry and sad   Angry and sad EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 12:42

A lion like figure was one of them he stepped out, his starry fur soon lit up making it easier to seem him "Hello" his golden eyes shone in the moon light as he looked at the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Angry and sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry and sad   Angry and sad EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 12:45

Clearkit swatted at the fireflies in the air, trying to catch the glowing bugs that lit the plains.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

Angry and sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry and sad   Angry and sad EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 12:50

Lion looked at Clearkit and smiled, he looked back at Snowstorm and flicked his tail and Clearkit for her to sit down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

Angry and sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry and sad   Angry and sad EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 12:54

Snowstorm didn't reply to Lion's greeting. She looked at him, then at Clearkit. She then turned to the third figure that the fireflies and stars couldn't light up.

Last edited by Winterpaw on Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 16:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Angry and sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry and sad   Angry and sad EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 19:56

The tall, bright she-cat appeared before the three, her warm gaze shining. She was a flat-faced, mottled brown she-cat with a thick body shape along with long-legs. She soon padded forward. "Greetings, Snowstorm." She mewed quietly, dipping her head in greeting. She had been alive when Snowstorm had just become an apprentice, so of course, her memory of her would be small and shattered. But memories never truly lasted, anyway.

OOC- I do not believe rogues are allowed in Starclan since they don't live by the code. So Lion wouldn't be in Starclan, I don't believe...?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

Angry and sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry and sad   Angry and sad EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 16:43

Snowstorm looked at the flat face mottled brown she. Her eyes slightly widened. "Mottlepaw?!" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Angry and sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry and sad   Angry and sad EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 16:59

Lion looked at Snowstorm happily, he knew she was happy to her friend but right now wasn't the time. He looked at Mottlepaw and back to Snowstorm "I think we should start what we were sent here to do," he murmured to Mottlepaw.

OOC: Let's just make him in StarClan in this topic even if he isn't able to be in StarClan or if he is
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

Angry and sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry and sad   Angry and sad EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 17:39

Snowstorm remembered her anger and sadness. "I think I know what your here for. You want me to not be angry at StarClan." she said deeply. She hesitated before continuing. "But you never warned us about WindClan's attack, and you let my mentor and my kit die! Why shouldn't I be angry?!" she said. She sat down and a teardrop hit the ground. "Sometimes, I wonder if you even care about us anymore." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Angry and sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry and sad   Angry and sad EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 17:46

Lion had stars shimmering in his eyes "We always will be with you Snowstorm, were always going to stay with all the clans. And StarClan may not always share warnings with the clans, like yours" he looked down at his paws and put one in the air he stomped it on the ground dust flying around his paws. Shapes appeared on the ground but didn't make out quite a picture until sometime later, it formed shapes of the clans.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Angry and sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry and sad   Angry and sad EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 20:34

OOC: Please, wait for Lettuceturtle and I. You should know this by now, having been here for months. Please do not post until they do.

IC: Mottlepaw listened to Snowstorm carefully, though happy she remembered her. She nudged Lion on the shoulder, advising him to hush for a quick moment. "Snowstorm. I know it may seem unfair, unjust. But Starclan has plans, even if they are unfortunate. Windclan's actions were unexpected, but we're doing all we can. Starclan planned by death in their paws ahead of time. It was all planned, you see. Windclan was destined to kill me. For you see, it is a matter of destiny. We cannot control everything. However, destiny can be changed. And then, we give them another chance at life. It is like a circle." She explained, trying to get Snowstorm to understand their actions. Even if she didn't completely understand herself, what better way than to figure it out as you go?

Her yellow eyes drifted to Lion's paws, where an image of the clans appeared. "Your destiny, Snowstorm, lies within the clans. You have a destiny like anyone else- to be a great warrior. Do not stray from it, and everything will go as planned. You will be happy. But your mentor and kit are happy within our ranks, and love and care for you. They are watching, as always." She said. She remembered Heronwing, and Clearkit, beside her, the kit of her past lover, whole life. A light after darkness. It all worked in mysterious ways.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Angry and sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry and sad   Angry and sad EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 11:39

Clearkit nodded in agreement with Mottlepaw, she remembered her lessons about StarClan and now, here she was, in their ranks. The kit stayed quiet, not finding it her place to speak just yet. Her ears perked at the mention of another kit, she wasn't the only kit that died recently. This got her interest even more, she'd have to meet this other kit..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Angry and sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry and sad   Angry and sad EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 13:19

Lion flicked away the clans at his feet with his tail, he nodded to Mottlepaw "She's right, remember we are always here" he remarked. He looked at Snowstorm "Now that you know this do you know why we cant always make signs for everything that's coming?"
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

Angry and sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry and sad   Angry and sad EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 20:38

Snowstorm still didn't understand. She knew her destiny was to become a great warrior, and she believes she is, she tried so hard to be one. She didn't believe what they said. "I'm not saying you need to warn us that a hunting patrol won't bring much prey! I'm only saying that you let us fall apart, and don't tell us that at least bad things would come!" she said, tears starting to form.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Angry and sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry and sad   Angry and sad EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016 - 4:49

"Snowstorm." Mottlepaw said, a bit seriously. "You must understand that the warnings that do come for little things are important. Your leaders must understand of this. However," She started up, eyes drifting to the ground by her paws. Dust swirled when she tapped the ground, revealing Windclan and Skyclan's clans before her. "Some clans are... Unpredictable. Windclan and Thunderclan believe Skyclan does not belong here, hence why they there are only four trees at Fourtrees. The clans do not understand that Skyclan has a right to be here. They've tried to drive us out before, but we remain strong. Windclan's attack was brought on us because of our weakling state as a clan after their home was destroyed. Strength is the only thing that can help us now. Sometimes, Starclan can't even interpret what is to come. We are sorry, Snowstorm." Mottlepaw said, dipping her head in mourn. It was hard to explain all this, but she'd try. She always tried. But that's what got her killed, after all.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angry and sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry and sad   Angry and sad Empty

Back to top Go down

Angry and sad
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next