Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm so Angry!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 485

I'm so Angry! Empty
PostI'm so Angry!

I'm sick and tired of people thinking me less of them. I have gone through years of negative comments and gestures. I know I shouldn't take out my anger on any of you guys, but I'm also sick and tired of people not posting in some of my topics. I will change the way my character acts, have her leave windclan, or even kill her if no one starts treating me more nicely as a fellow role player and warriors fan!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I'm so Angry! :: Comments

Ebby
Re: I'm so Angry!
Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:40 pm by Ebby
lolwat?
Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:56 pm by Black-kit(Started over)
I'm SERIOUS.
Ebby
Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:04 pm by Ebby
Well, I don't believe making a scene about it will solve any problems. :c
If anything, it'll make things worse for you.
Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:09 pm by Black-kit(Started over)
>.< I'm too tired of staying silent, and letting people push me around!
Ebby
Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:14 pm by Ebby
Well, you haven't been active for so long, people don't know you. I know I certainly haven't seen you much around here. Maybe that's why they haven't been roleplaying with you.
I don't understand how "people have been pushing you around", but this isn't going to solve anything. You don't have to stay silent, but your voicing yourself the wrong way.
Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:17 pm by Black-kit(Started over)
... Your lucky your not me... Thats all I'm gonna say, and i'd now like it if no one posted here and it was deleted.
Ebby
Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:20 pm by Ebby
And it's nice to go and feel sorry for yourself. People go through insults and such everyday; So, don't act as if you're a special case.
If you want, pm me and I'll roleplay with you. 'Doubt it'll be deleted, by the way.
Leo
Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:24 pm by Leo
>>....
Stop complaining. Plently of our topics get no responce.
Moon
Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:45 pm by Moon
It's mostly because of the overload on open, random topics. Do you guys know what 'plots' are? o.o;
Leo
Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 pm by Leo
LOL. I agree, Moon.
not fish
Post Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:27 am by not fish
Owl, this is so kid-ish of you. Are you five? No. Then don't act like it. This isn't the whole site's problem. Good point Moon.
Anonymous
Post Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:01 pm by Guest
The have been way to much random topics. start rping guys, moon ish right.
But some people do feel like they are being steped on. make sure to treat others like you treat the ones in that group of yours >.>
Post  by Sponsored content

I'm so Angry!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: