Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 20:10

"Too disabled? There's no such thing!" Her whisper grew slightly louder as she took the go-ahead anyway. She crouched down with her paws almost weightless. She had been able to keep pretty good balance while trying to stalk this mouse, hoping that it wouldn't be able to hear her before she tried to capture it. Taking a few more steps up to the future freshkill, she finally made sure she was close enough before pouncing quickly. But, with her dumb luck and Cedarfur cursing her by saying he couldn't do it, the mouse's ears suddenly twitched as Gingerheart leaped and took off for shelter without even looking back. The young warrior tried to make chase but realized all too quickly that it was futile. She couldn't even find its trail anymore. "Mouse dung!" She growled as she trudged back over to Cedarfur. "I missed it..."

Last edited by 10 Shadows Leaping on Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 20:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 20:10

The member '10 Shadows Leaping' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 1

LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 3 Mistpe10
LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 20:20

"You sure you aren't the disabled one?" purred Cedarfur with a glint of amusement in HIS BEAUTIFUL SEXY GREEN CAT EYES...sorry......
"I'll get the next one." the tom promised, walking over to Gingerheart. Of course, he wasn't sure if there was going to be a next one. It was better to be optimistic. He picked up his prey once more.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 20:30

"Oh, hush," She meowed, not helping but to show off a little smile at how amused Cedarfur was about her situation and his little joke. As she walked back up to him and to reassure his silence of the joke, she brushed her tail against his nose and mouth as if she were holding his mouth closed. "Fine, you get the next one and see if you can do any better!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 20:38

"Is that a challenge?" asked Cedarfur with daring eyes through her tail. His own tail lashed at the sound of competition, as uf he was but a kit.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 20:45

At the sound of his question, Gingerheart turned so that her tail was out of his face and instead, she was facing him. Did she really want to take this challenge? It would make things more fun, that's for sure, and it wouldn't hurt to have a little friendly competition. "Yes, yes it is, Cedarfur. Do you meet my challenge?" She mewed, the tone of her voice kind of teasing in a way, but in her eyes gleamed excitement. She was ready for anything at that moment and if it was a challenge he wanted, it was a challenge, he was going to get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3