Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe Empty
PostSubject: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 19:52

It was a bright and early, beautiful sunset as Gingerheart began to stir in her nest of moss. Her eyes fluttered open as she glanced outside to see just what time of day it was. It was the perfect time to wake up because she had promised Sagestar to go on a hunting patrol today, but she needed someone to go with. After knowing what was going on between Nightwing and Rustfang, she had decided to leave them alone, but Cedarfur was a perfect target.. er, partner, especially since he was a warrior now. Getting up, stretching her legs, and shaking the small pieces of moss out of her pelt, she tip-toed over to him and prodded him with her front paw. "Cedarfur," She whispered. "Cedarfur, wake up."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 20:06

The tom stirred, reasjusting himself in his nest with a groan.
"Nahnaomom..." murmured the half asleep warrior. "Becoming...leader.....
He drifted into sleep once more, breathing slowing.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 20:14

The young warrior gave him a glare as he fell right back asleep. Letting out a heavy sigh, she continued to poke and prod at him, hoping that he would wake up. After a few moments, she put her mouth next to his ear. "Wake up!" She meowed loudly, hoping that it finally clicked in his head that he needed to get up.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 20:22

It sure did. He jumped awake, clearly startled. "Augh! he exclaimed, looking up at the cat from his awkward position on tbe ground. "You could have awoken me a little quieter."
Silly Cedarfur. He arose, shaking leaves off his pelt. "Good night, Gingerheart." Cedarfur said, still rather sleepily.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 20:35

"I tried to wake you up quieter, you mouse-brain! You just went back to sleep," She mewed in amusement as a smirk appeared on her face. "Well, since you are up, do you want to go on a hunting patrol with me? I don't want to go alone and everyone else just seemed to be sleeping too peacefully." The words that came out seemed to slightly mock how tired Cedarfur was.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 11:29

"It doesn't seem like I have a choice." teased the warrior, stretching and licking his paw. He hadn't gone hunting in a while, though, so was up for it. Plus, if it meant time with Gingerheart...
"Race ya' to the camp entrance." meowed the cat, rather kittishly for his age. More awake, now, he started to jog to the opening.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 18:46

"You wont win!" She meowed, taking on the challenge probably a little more seriously than she should have. She didn't even think twice about how this was a game for kits. She was in the zone. She quickly darted out of the warrior's den which was probably going to wake others up shortly so she decided she wasn't going to stop until she reached the entrance. She. she finally got there, she had to look around a moment to see where Cedardur was.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 19:15

Cedarfur was a slow cat. Not that it mattered, since Shadowclan cats tended to creep slowly, but his pride was hurt at being beaten by a she-cat. He arrived a second later, panting. "I...erm...tripped." murmured the cat, ears hot from embarrassment.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 19:25

"Tripped?" She questioned. "Silly! You need to watch where you're going!" With a laugh, she continued out of the entrance and into the territory, not minding the puddles that she stepped in every once in a while. The soft mud felt nice on the pads of her feet and the cool air of the oncoming night was amazing. "Isn't this great? And I'm sure that we could catch a lot today!" Although in some ways she doubted that with the impending leaf-bare.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 19:32

"Way to stay optimistic. Aren't you cold, though?" asked Cedarfur. He stared at his visible breath, a white fog that emitted from his mouth. Snowfall probably would start soon. Suddenly, he heard a twig snap. Turning towards it, he saw a lizard creep out of the bushes. It sure was scrawny, but better than nothing, struggling to capture a beetle scurrying across the ground. Cedarfur looked at Gingerheart, "asking" if she wanted it.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 19:35

Gingerheart heard the snap too and quickly dropped into a crouch. She had a look of ours determination on her face as she stalked the creature until she found herself close enough to it where she could pounce perfectly. Prepping herself and pushing her body through the air with her powerful hind legs, she went straight for the lizard.But before she could even get close, it spotted her and dashed away as fast as its little scrawny legs would carry it, straight into the marshy grass. "Mouse dung..." She muttered before turning back to Cedardur with slight embarrassment, but she quickly got over it as she returned to their conversation. "I don't really even feel the cold. My long fur helps keep me warm. Although its a pain to keep clean. Warmth is the only thing all this hair is good for."

Last edited by 10 Shadows Leaping on Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 19:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 19:35

The member '10 Shadows Leaping' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 1

LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe Mistpe10
LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 20:07

"That and dirt storage." Cedarfur teased, continuing to trek up the path. They would reach Windclan territory at this pace very soon. A few moments passed without any prey. Finally, Cedarfur spoke up.
"You...erm...smell nice...at least I think!"
What was that!? Stupid, stupid cat!

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 20:23

"That's not--" Gingherheart paused as she began to think about it. He was right. Her fur did holed a lot of dirt most of the time. It was surprising she didn't have to clean herself more often than she usually did. It was after they started walking again did she begin to have a happy stroll... until things turned a little awkward when Cedarfur suddenly blurted out that she... smelled nice? That was an interesting thing to say. How did she smell nice? She stifled a short laugh. "I don't know how I smell nice. The mud is sticking to me like honey. But if you say so!" She purred, somewhat pridefully puffing out her chest at the slight compliment.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 20:29

"Heh heh, I don't really know. Have I ever told you that I cannot smell?" meowed Cedarfur with an awkward smile, recovering from his last statement. Gee, things were going well!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe Empty

Back to top Go down

LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next