Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 21:38

The young warrior stopped as she stared at Cedarfur with a look of surprise. No, he had never told her that, and it was a rather strange situation he was in. A cat that couldn't smell? Gingerheart had never heard of such a thing! But, she guessed there was always a first for everything. With a quick shake of her head, she replied, "No, you haven't told me that before." The more she thought about it, the more curious she got. "What's it like? Not being able to smell and all."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 15:56

"Erm...I don't know." meowed Cedarfur, pondering his answer to a question like that. "What is it like to smell?"
Cedarfur always perceived it as an extra set of eyes in his nose, but that didn't seem right. They wouldn't call it a different thing. Apparently it was the ability to sense things far away. Well, whatever it was, the tom wanted it. Badly.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 19:48

"Oh that's easy! It's like... uh," she paused as she. Egan to think about the question. It wasn't a very hard question but just like Cedardur, all she knew was how to smell. She couldn't really describe it. "Well, I don't know what I would do if I couldn't smell. Its like a new world outside of what you can see. It is very interesting, actually. Like a frog for example. It basically smells like how it tastes. There isn't much if a difference except the smell is a little more, ah, watered down, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 19:51

"Ah. I see. So it is like tasting something when it is currently not in your mouth?" Cedarfur meowed, though blinked. That would mean he just said Gingerheart tastes nice. That was rather disgusting. Soon, they stopped, as moors opened up in front of them. "Mouse dung! Where are all the prey?" he cursed.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 19:57

She tilted her head to the side just enought to show that she was in deep thought as they continued walking. "Well, yes and no... er, not exactly. I don't know how to explain it!" She grumbled until Cedarfur stopped and asked about the prey. "Maybe its because of leaf-bare? But you're right. We should have caught something by now!" She meowed, getting aggravated at herself for not catching that lizard earlier.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 20:02

"I suppose we will have to walk back and hope something'll jump out into our paws." said the aggravated tom. This food would be given to the kits, and he'd probably go hungry for the day. Well, no matter. It was leafbare. He remembered the Riverclan cat he met in Fourtrees, and envy seethed through his pelt. Maybe Shadowclan should capture Riverclan and take up fishing.
Cedarfur shook his head, forgetting someone was with him. Nonsense. This was another reason why he was unfit for leadership. Dumb ideas. He began to walk the other way, waving his tale for his companion to come with.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 20:08

After looking around for just a moment, Gingerheart began to follow Cedarfur once again back into the deeper parts of the territory. It was strange that she hadn't smelled any scent of prey since the lizard, but the. again she had been busy talking. Now completely focused on what she was supposed to be doing, she silently edged on, hoping to find something in this seemingly barren territory. After only a few minutes, something finally caught her nose, something she had definitely been distracted away from earlier. It was the smell of a fat toad. Opening her mouth slightly to catch the scent better she tried to get Cedarfur's attention. "Hey," she whispered. "There is a toad over there. Through a little bit of the grass and next to a small puddle. You wanna get it?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 20:16

Cedarfur crept forward, peering through the blades of grass. "Wow. Look at it." meowed the cat quietly. Bunching up his hind legs, he targeted and leapt at the toad, aiming to kill.
Gee, for a fat toad, the thing was fast. It hopped, but Cedar barely clawed at it's back, injuring it. As it lay in pain, Cedarfur killed it. "Darn. Messy kill." murmured the tom. A kill was a kill, though, exposed spine or no exposed spine.

Last edited by A Bluejay in a Pear Tree on Fri 7 Dec 2012 - 20:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15089

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 20:16

The member 'A Bluejay in a Pear Tree' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 3

LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 Mistpe10
LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 20:48

"Great catch, Cedarfur!" Gingerheart purred as she watched him jump after the toad. The poor thing didn't ever really stand a chance, although it usually helped that they couldn't exactly leap very fast either. Leaping-- such an inefficient way of travel. Couldn't frogs learn to run?

Getting off on a tangent in her own mind, the young ginger tabby focused back on the task at hand. Cedarfur had actually gotten freshkill. "Now we actually have something we can bring back to the camp!" Any time there was freshkill to bring back, it was always good.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 21:06

"Alright. Let's continue onwards." meowed Cedarfur happily, through the kill in his jaws. He kept his tongue away from it, as to not accidentally eat it. That would be pretty bad.
Focused on the path, Cedarfur hoped they would find another small animal wandering about. He imagined they were in dire need of food as the cats were.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 22:15

"Alright," She mewed as they continued to walk through the marshlands. It was good that they finally had something to give to the clan, but she wished that there was a lot more prey running about. As she put her nose in the air and opened her mouth again to catch any kind of scent in the air, she couldn't really seem to find a whole lot. It bothered that this hunting trip was failing like it was. No, she couldn't accept failure. She wouldn't go back until she found enough prey to at least feed most of the clan, granted, there was already some fresh kill back at the camp. "This stinks. It seems like everything is already in hiding... well, almost everything."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 22:21

"Well, you were making a lot of noise." murmured the tom, a slight smile creeping across his face. It was not much of a time to joke, but it would lighten the mood. Suddenly, Cedarfur heard a rustling. He ducked. "What's over there?" he meowed.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 21:53

Quickly dropping close to the ground, Gingerheart creeped towards the sound. Maybe that's how Cedarfur could hunt. With sounds. He was pretty good at hearing-- unless the ginger tabby was just that oblivious to her surroundings. Taking a quick sniff at the air in the direction of the noise, she came across the smell of a mouse that had surprisingly made it rather far into Shadowclan territory. Was food for the prey becoming scarce too? It wasn't like a dry-ground creature to come so far into the wet marshy area. But Gingerheart couldn't complain. Freshkill was freshkill. "It's a mouse," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 15:36

"You want to get it? I'm too disabled to risk losing such a thing." whispered the tom with a frown. Food was scarce, and a mouse looked surprisingly good right about now.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe   LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOVE PROGRESSION... maybe
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: