Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Young un's coming home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Young un's coming home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Flamestar sighed. "Sorry. I'm just a little busy. Meet Kestrelkit." He meowed.

Young un's coming home - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzYoung un's coming home - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrYoung un's coming home - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaYoung un's coming home - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Young un's coming home - Page 2 1voydYoung un's coming home - Page 2 2gy1qubYoung un's coming home - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksYoung un's coming home - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:25 pm

” Hi!” She said, quite excitedly to the g roup of older cats. ” Icepaw showed me how high he can jump!” She said in a rush, almost as if it was one sentence. ” Can you all jump that high?”

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Young un's coming home - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:23 am

OOC: *group - that's what you meant right.

Silentfeather nodded "Well yes, except we jump higher." looking at her injured leg, she mewed disappointedly "Except me." trying to move her crippled leg, with little success, only to collapse on the ground. Panting, she mewed "I better go get some cobwebs." though she kept stumbling from time to time, until her wound opened and started bleeding. It seemed she knew she was going to bleed, but had no success. Giving a cry of pain, she thought she couldn't fight it anymore.

OOC: Oh and Silent isn't dying, she will be though, this is a slow death process...

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:49 am

(Yes, I'm sorry. I had to type from my phone.)

Kestrelkit's excitement fizzed out, and she raced over to the coughing medicine cat. "Are you ok?" she asked softly to the cat coughing.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:07 am

Flamestar looked over in surprise. "Careful...You know what happens when you push yourself too hard." He mewed quietly. "Come here Kestrelkit. I'll show you the nursery, where the kits sleep."

Young un's coming home - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzYoung un's coming home - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrYoung un's coming home - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaYoung un's coming home - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Young un's coming home - Page 2 1voydYoung un's coming home - Page 2 2gy1qubYoung un's coming home - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksYoung un's coming home - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:23 am

"But will she be alright?" she asked, turning and stepping next to Flamestar like she was instructed.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:29 am

Coldheart nodded. She jumped up, quite high. "I love to climb trees. That's why my legs are so powerful." she explained. "Larchkit! Come meet Kestrel kit!" she exclaimed. Larchkit came running. "Hi!" she said,
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:31 am

Kestrelkit turned around and grinned, racing up to the other kit. "Hi! I'm Kestrelkit. What's your name again?"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
dawn

dawn

Clan/Rank : Skyclan apprentice
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:41 am

Dawnpaw walked out of the apprentice den and saw Kestrelkit."Hi Icepaw,who's this?" she mewed looking at Kestrelkit.

Old WCC

First life Fireclaw of ThunderClan

New WCC

1st life Dawnpelt, she-cat of Skyclan

2nd life Jaykit(wing),tom of SkyClan

3rd life Stormkit(fur),she-cat of Windclan

4th life Whitekit(tail),tom of Shadowclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:43 am

"I'm Kestrelkit" she said, bouncing to the new kit happily.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
dawn

dawn

Clan/Rank : Skyclan apprentice
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:48 am

"I'm Dawnpaw," she mewed smiling at the happy kit.

Old WCC

First life Fireclaw of ThunderClan

New WCC

1st life Dawnpelt, she-cat of Skyclan

2nd life Jaykit(wing),tom of SkyClan

3rd life Stormkit(fur),she-cat of Windclan

4th life Whitekit(tail),tom of Shadowclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:54 am

"Hi Dawnpaw! You have pretty eyes!" she commented fondly and happily.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:24 am

Coldheart purred, "This is Larchkit, and I'm Coldheart, but my name doesn't fit me that well anymore." she purred. Larchkit bounced up and down. "Hi!" she excitedly said.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Kestrelkit spun around again. ” Hi!” She chided merrily

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:51 pm

Larchkit kept bouncing. "I love to bounce! Do you?" she asked. "My mommy says I'll be the highest jumper in Skyclan if I don't stop!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Young un's coming home
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next