Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Young un's coming home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Young un's coming home Empty
PostSubject: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Icepaw watched as the kit stumbled after him, he smiled

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Flamestar sat in front of his den, spotting them. He had obviously been waiting for Icepaw and the kit.

Young un's coming home Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzYoung un's coming home Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrYoung un's coming home Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaYoung un's coming home I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Young un's coming home 1voydYoung un's coming home 2gy1qubYoung un's coming home One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksYoung un's coming home StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:02 pm

"Flamestar! Flamestar! Icepaw said I could join SkyClan!" she exclaimed, not yet knowing the rankings of the clan.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Young un's coming home B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:08 pm

"Oh really?" Flamestar purred, not surprised considering all the kits they have been taking in. Why did so many mothers insist on abandoning their kits in a random forest that smelled like many stranger cats? >:u

Either way, he smiled. "Welcome to Skyclan then! You said your name was...Kestrel?"

Young un's coming home Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzYoung un's coming home Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrYoung un's coming home Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaYoung un's coming home I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Young un's coming home 1voydYoung un's coming home 2gy1qubYoung un's coming home One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksYoung un's coming home StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:15 pm

"Yeah!" she said happily

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:22 pm

Icepaw smiled. "Kestrelkit!" He yowled

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:26 pm

"Huh? No. Kestrel." she corrected, lifting her paw

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Icepaw looked dumbfounded. "Don't you want a warrior name?" He asked.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:30 pm

"What's a warrior name?" she asked, confused still.
(OOC: She doesn't know of warriors yet XD)

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Icepaw sat beside her. "Warriors, like Coldheart, she doesn't have paw at the end of her name, as do I I'm Icepaw, I'm still in training but she's not. And Flamestar used to be Flamefur but when he got blessed from StarClan he got his nine lifes and Star is now the other part of his name." He said.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:34 pm

"Oh! So since I'm not either of those, I have a kit?" she said, pressing close to Icepaw again.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Icepaw nodded. "Yep!"

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:47 pm

"Oh! THen I guess I am Kestrelkit then!" she said excitedly.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Coldheart was walking out of the nursery. Grumpy since Larchkit had been bugging the life out of her. "Who said my name?" she growled. "Flamestar? You need to spend time with your daughter. She is making me shred my nest." she exclaimed, not noticing the kit,
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:13 pm

Silentfeather purred "I have got to see that Coldheart, don't ruin it for me. Oh and when I said a new kit, I meant or newcomer, Kestrelkit." peering at the kit from over her shoulder.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young un's coming home   Young un's coming home Empty

Back to top Go down

Young un's coming home
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next