Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Coming home again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Coming home again Empty
PostSubject: Coming home again   Coming home again EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 23:16

A black she-cat padded through the entrance. Thin as a minnow, and smelling almost like a loner, she looked around camp with a far-away look in her green eyes. Nightpaw had been away from camp for four days shy of two weeks. Thin, pale feathers stuck to her fur, like wisps of mist.

Ooc- I forgot about this place for a while. sorry ^^'

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior / Thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 191

Coming home again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home again   Coming home again EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 3:59

Frostleap woke up late this morning. She had been o the night patrol, and nothing was wrong on the Thunderclan's border. She get out from the nest, taking advanage of the light morning breeze. But her musing was short-lived. She opened wide eyes when she recnogized Nightpaw. She had been out for few days. She jumped toward her. « Nightpaw ! But... Where have you been ? »

Owlkit || Thuderclan's kit:

Coming home again Gardevoir

Current life; Frostleap of Riverclan
Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

Coming home again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home again   Coming home again EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 9:55

The apprentice gave a small smile when she recognized Frostleap. "I have no idea, but it was wonderful..I was more happy than I had been for a long time." Nightpaw began to sway slightly on her paws. "But no food there.", The she-cat remarked in a slightly more serious tone.

Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Coming home again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home again   Coming home again EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 15:46

Frostleap froze. « You mean that... The Clan is not making you happy ? » Suddenly, the warrior felt angry, because she remembered the time she was a loner, looking for her mother, loose in the reeds, and found by the medecine cat. How this apprentice could be so ingrat ? « Are you joking ? » she spat. « While we were hunting for the queens, the elders and the kits, you were going around as if your Clan never existed ? I cant believe my eyes, Riverclan has saved my life and some... Young cats of you thought that they lived a such horrible life ! You're disappointing me Nightpaw... Really ! »

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Coming home again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home again   Coming home again EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 16:26

Redpaw slipped up beside Frostleap. "So, you really left? You were out there having a good old time while we were here trying to help something that mattered!" A fresh wave of rage surged over him. "I knew you couldn't grow up!" he hissed. "Do you think only you matter?"

Knight

Leo Dragon

Coming home again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home again   Coming home again EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 17:16

This was why she left, after the argument before. To heal her spirit and to think. But it had broken again. The weak spark left her eyes and she sat apon the ground. "No. I will hunt for my clan until my paws drop off, or hunger takes me-" The black she-cat winced as her stomach growled loud enough to hear. "- which could be soon." An idea came to her head which made her flinch inwardly. What if she was exiled for not aiding the clan?

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Coming home again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home again   Coming home again EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 17:28

Silvershade appeared behind the smaller cat. Her eyes were filled with curiosity. "Both of you, stop screaming at your Clanmate. Sometimes there's reasons behind things that we shouldn't know about," she mewed. She understood completely. She'd felt like leaving a lot for a while bu t she couldn't do that because she was the deputy.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Coming home again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home again   Coming home again EmptyThu 3 Jan 2013 - 4:23

Frostleap calmed down when Redpaw joined her, but felt sorry for the black she-cat. Her apprentice was hard with her, while the warrior tried to reason with her. But Silvershade came to calm the spirits. Frostleap was ashamed to be taken back by her former mentor, but didn't low her head for once. « Silvershade... » she began, looking for her words carefully. « Nightpaw has left the Clan while we were working hard... I don't think the Warrior Code approves this behavior... » The grey she-cat should have proposed a punishment, but she knew Nightpaw wasn't her apprentice, and Silvershade would discuss it with Froststar.

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

Coming home again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home again   Coming home again EmptyThu 3 Jan 2013 - 4:31

Redpaw's pelt fluffed evfen more at the deputy's words. "Reasons we shouldn't know about?" he growled. "It'll be leaf-bare soon, and she forgot about the clan to have a good laugh!" The small tom knew why she had left. That was no reason to leave! "She should have been here, serving our clan!"

May

Virgo Snake

Coming home again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home again   Coming home again EmptyThu 3 Jan 2013 - 8:16

"Frostleap, it's not exactly in the code anywhere. She may have just needed to get away from this blasphemy of life. Greyheart was her mentor." she mewed. "I'll discuss it with Froststar, but I need you two and the rest of the Clan to leave her alone, else she might leave again. Oh, and she should have but if she hadn't gone, would she have?" she added.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

Coming home again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home again   Coming home again EmptyThu 3 Jan 2013 - 14:36

Redpaw snorted. The deputy was just favoring Nightpaw because Greyheart had died. He whipped around and padded across the camp. If he had done that, he would have gotten in serious trouble. But of course, that was the special Nightpaw. The Nightpaw who could do whatever she wanted. He threw an angry glance before he had left, his fur still ruffled.

Knight

Leo Dragon

Coming home again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home again   Coming home again EmptyThu 3 Jan 2013 - 15:18

The she-cat stared at the ground, motionless. This was one of those moments when she wished she had never been born. "I guess everyone was happier with me gone. I'm just one more mouth to feed." Nightpaw muttered. "I'll sleep just outside of camp." No one would notice the difference. Keeping to her word, the elder apprentice began to pad towards the entrance, ready to hunt until her little paws dropped off.

Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Coming home again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home again   Coming home again EmptyThu 3 Jan 2013 - 15:24

Frostleap just bowed her head and turned toward redpaw, who was leaving her. « Oooow... Redpaw, please... » But he was already gone. She sighed, really annoyed by this, but with Silvershade, what could she do ? « Silvershade, I didn't say this was in the Code, but I don't think it would approve it. The Clan needed Nightpaw, but she wasn't here, if I've done that, would you have appreciate ? Think about it. I hope Froststar would understand. » Then, she tured around and went to join Redpaw.

EDIT : Sorry Night, you have posted it before me but I didn't see it x)

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

Coming home again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home again   Coming home again EmptyThu 3 Jan 2013 - 15:25

"Now Nightpaw, that's not neccesary. You're still a part of the Clan, albeit in trouble or not. You need to sleep in your den, especially because it's leafbare. I was actually about to ask Froststar to send out a search patrol for you," she mewed. "You're a part of the Clan and nothing will change that unless you're exiled." Silvershade smiled. "Do you want to go hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

Coming home again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home again   Coming home again EmptyThu 3 Jan 2013 - 19:32

She looked back. It won't be long until that happens. "Yeah." Her stomach growled again, but the she-cat smiled. Nightpaw might as well be in a good mood on what could be her last hunting trip! "I'd be glad too."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming home again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home again   Coming home again Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming home again
Page 1 of 1