Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Coming Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

I'm Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: I'm Coming Home   I'm Coming Home EmptyTue 23 Jun 2015 - 22:56

As an elder, life kind of sucked. There was nothing to do and Cinderfur hated being treated like she couldn't take care of herself. Yet, that's how it had become as of late. Over the past couple of moons, the elder had become rather weak. Her joints hurt every time she tried to move and she barely had any strength when she did so. It was a sad life and getting older was no fun either. She knew it was because of her age. Honestly, she wasn't sure how Falconstar had been alive for so long. He was so much older than her, but he was still going strong. But here she was barely able to lift her head without hurting or running out of breath. It didn't help that she had a bit of a greencough scare not too long ago which was still affecting her lungs.

Tonight was no different. As the elder lay in her den underneath the stars next to Stormclaw, she looked up. Just trying to keep her head up was hard and her lungs felt like they were on fire. She felt weak. She felt like all of her energy had been sucked out of her. There was almost nothing left. Yet, she still had the determination to look at the stars which seemed to be shining just a bit brighter tonight. It was nice... calming almost. It seemed to lift her spirit as she gazed upon the stars knowing that her family was there waiting for her. With a smile on the elder's face, she rested her head back on her paws and closed her eyes. She had a feeling about tonight. It was a good feeling, though. With one deep, happy sigh, Cinderfur fell asleep...

...And even though the morning sun rose beautifully into the sky, she never woke up.
Back to top Go down

I'm Coming Home
Page 1 of 1