Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Coming Home!

Go down 
+3
Stormi the Gummy
Echo
Kitty
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

Coming Home! Empty
PostSubject: Coming Home!   Coming Home! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:52 pm

Larchcloud ran into Skyclan camp. They were home! The rouges were defeated! Eyes sparkling with joy, the tall warrior walked around, remembering her past. Her joy faded for a moment as she thought of her mother, and memories. She shook away the thought. Skyclan was home!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Coming Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home!   Coming Home! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Silentflower looked around the camp, her eyes were wide with surprise and amazement, this being the first time she walked in her own Clan's camp.

Is this what our world is like? Different than other clans and a bright open world? It's amazing!

Looking around, she sniffed at an old nest in the medicine cat's den. "This is... Silentfeather's old nest? And the one next to it was Kestrelflight's nest."

Heading to the abandoned warriors' den, she purred, "I can't wait to make our camp the way it used to be!"

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

Coming Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home!   Coming Home! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Larchcloud looked at her sister. "I forgot. You were born in Thunderclan, I was born here. I'll have to show you around!" She was so happy to back home.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Coming Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home!   Coming Home! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Silentflower nodded.

Why do I feel a sudden urge to just burst? After such a battle, I can't believe that my clan is home!

Looking around, she then mewed, "But now that I think about it, father is going to take us and the apprentices around because neither of us know the territory." Her eyes were full of a little discouragement because she kinda didn't want to go and do things apprentices are usually meant for. Her eyes lit up again because she knew she would be helping the clan.

"Let's get ready to do our best Larchcloud! One day, one of us will be deputy right?" Silentflower mewed as she thought about it, and then she continued, "It's a competition then! Don't let the apprentices beat us to it though!"

She felt like an apprentice all over again, but Silentflower soon calmed herself down. Taking in slow steady breaths, she gave out a sigh of relief. Her tail was wagging constantly because of her excitement though.

Silentflower soon waited for her father to appear to help gather the whole clan together.

I don't care about doing apprentice duties again, I just want to help my clan... In any way I can!

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Coming Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home!   Coming Home! EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:42 am

Speaking of Flamestar, the flame-colored tom padded in soon after the two eager-beavers. His fur was still coated with blood from the Deomilities, mostly from the two he had killed. He looked around for the medicine cat, flicking his tail tip. "Kestrelflight, patch up the others. Ivypaw can help. I'll wait last." He meowed with a tone that showed he had made up his mind as he padded away towards the Skyrock, head high as he gazed at the top of it.

Home...They were home at last!

Coming Home! Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzComing Home! Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrComing Home! Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaComing Home! I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Coming Home! 1voydComing Home! 2gy1qubComing Home! One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksComing Home! StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Coming Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home!   Coming Home! EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Larchcloud looked at her sister. "I still know some of the territory, mouse-brain." She spat at her sister playfully.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Coming Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home!   Coming Home! EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Ooc: No you don't :D You were a kit here, so you never really got to go out and see much of the territory, if any at all(which would have been done in a topic). Don't worry, I'll make a topic soon x3

Coming Home! Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzComing Home! Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrComing Home! Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaComing Home! I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Coming Home! 1voydComing Home! 2gy1qubComing Home! One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksComing Home! StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Coming Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home!   Coming Home! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Ooc: I put some, as in the border, (well, one of them) and I had also meant faint memories of the camp. Nothing else. Sorry if I confused.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Coming Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home!   Coming Home! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:56 am

Ooc: Eh, okay o3o Sorry I was just a bit confused on that. Carry on x3

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Coming Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home!   Coming Home! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:38 am

Kestrelflight dragged her self in to the camp, grumbling. She had really aged since she had last been here, and all it did was remind her of things. Since Silentflower had pretty much been patched up in battle, she dragged her eyes over the others. "Who ever needs healing, come here or you can bleed to death."

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Coming Home! B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Chthonia

Chthonia

Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 85

Coming Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home!   Coming Home! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Ivypaw ran up to her mentor. "Can I help?" she asked, eager to learn everything about herbs.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Coming Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home!   Coming Home! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Larchcloud looked at the medicine cat. "I'd rather bleed than be treated by you with that attitude." The warrior spat. Kestrelflight had a bad temper in Larchclouds opinion.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Coming Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home!   Coming Home! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Silentflower mewed into Larchcloud's ear so only she could hear, "I don't mind Kestrelflight's attitude at all; she's still going through all that loss of Silentfeather right? Coming back here will just upset her." The tabby went over to Kestrelflight and mewed, "Can you treat some of the scratches on my legs? They're in a lot of pain and make it hard for me to walk, especially that left back leg."

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Coming Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home!   Coming Home! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Flamestar let out a short hiss of a warning, glaring at Larchcloud. "Show some respect. We just got back from a harsh war." He scolded. He didn't add the fact she was probably being reminded of her former mentor by returning to Skyclan camp.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Coming Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home!   Coming Home! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:38 pm

Kestrelflight nodded, ignoring Silentflower's eyes, like she always did. "Then, Larchcloud." She said, looking up straight into her adopted sister's eyes. "You will bleed to death and become infected. There will be no help for you, unless you know the right herbs." Huffing, Kestrelflight stood. "Ivypaw, grab the herb bundles. And don't you dare help Larchcloud until she appologises." Pricking her ears, she flicked her tail torwads her den and started trekking there.

((No way she would know them.))

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Coming Home! B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home!   Coming Home! Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Home!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next