Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)

Go down 
+3
Smokekit/Brownpaw
Shiny
Dusky
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 4:59

"Don't get angry, Honeypaw. Everyone has their days." he mewed, then spotted a vole. Remembering the proper crouching and stalking, he crawled forward, belly-fur just off the ground, and pounced. Wispcloud smiled, turning around and showing his kill, then set in on top of Emberpaw's. "We should probably bury these, shouldn't we?" the tom offered.

Art credit to Grey.

Last edited by Sarrow Monster on Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 5:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15033

HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 4:59

The member 'Sarrow Monster' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 6

HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 Mistpe10
HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 5:11

As Wispcloud padded away to set down the prey, Honeypaw whispered to herself "Everyone but you." After a minute or two, she found a small squirrel. She started to stalk forward, just as her mentor had taught her to. When she thought she was close enough, she pounced toward the squirrel. Honeypaw just felt like screaming now. -_-

Last edited by Firestorm on Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 5:12; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 5:11

The member 'Firestorm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 2

HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 Mistpe10
HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 12:06

Emberpaw nodded. "Okay, I'll get to it." She diggy diggied a hole and put the prey in it. She the saw how upset Honeypaw looked. She padded over to her sister. "Don't worry Honeypaw, I'm sure you'll catch something." She mewed.

Leechkit:

HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 Mew
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 12:33

Wispcloud barely heard her say 'everyone but you', but he still heard her. He flinched majorly, and convulsed slightly, and his pain showed in his eyes.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 12:53

Brownpaw followed after her mentor.

Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 13:00

Emberpaw noticed Wispcloud convulse, and went over to him. "Are you okay Wispcloud? What's wrong?" She asked. "I can get you some herbs if you're sick."

Leechkit:

HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 Mew
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 15:52

"N..No...F..Fine.." he mewed, faking a smile. Except Honeypaw hates me.. he thought.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 15:58

Emberpaw nodded. "Okey dokey then!" She padded off and spotted a plump robin. Emberpaw crouched, slowly sneaking up on it, then pounced. The bird noticed her, but it was too late. She landed on it and killed it with a swift bite. Emberpaw buried it with the rest of their prey.

Leechkit:

Last edited by (Shiny) Emberpaw on Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 16:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 15:58

The member '(Shiny) Emberpaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 9:02

As they got to the ravine, Duskfur could smell prey from every direction- but she wanted to know what the apprentice could spot out. "Brownpaw..." She whispered, "What are you smelling?"

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2012 - 10:00

Brownpaw lifted her nose into the air"Mouse....Bird....Squirrel"Brownpaw mewed.

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Jul 2012 - 20:43

"Great. Show off what you know for me." Duskfur insisted.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 7:57

Brownpaw nodded and stallked a squirrel then pounced.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next