Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting for the clan (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Hunting for the clan (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for the clan (Closed)   Hunting for the clan (Closed) EmptyTue 27 Dec 2022 - 17:41

OOC: At this point in time, I'm acting as if Nightstar already knows the fate of his sisters, Fuzzybelly, and the missing cats and Sable being sable))

It didn't take long for Nightstar to find his sister. While understandably subdued to an extent, she was still loud, cheery, and obnoxiously chatty, but that was okay because Nightstar didn't talk much when he could, but that wasn't something that happened a lot lately nowadays. They hadn't spent their time together often, ever since he became deputy, slowly drifting apart but always knowing that the other would be there for them if they needed it. Nightstar had placed her on his council to keep her close, after all, while also welcoming the advice she gave, even if he questioned it at the recount of her actions when Sablestrike had spoken to Leopardsun about the fate of the clan's leadership.

Sighing softly, Nightstar pushed the thoughts aside for now, "Swiftheart? Would you like to join me for a hunt? Just you and me." Shadowclans leader requested, almost wondering if his position as Shadowclans leader was a pressure on her when it came to him requesting her for outings like he was doing now.

Hunting for the clan (Closed) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2874

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (Closed)   Hunting for the clan (Closed) EmptyTue 27 Dec 2022 - 20:22

Swiftheart was deep in thought, startled a little when he came over but gave a short nod.  Usually she was the one to be asking him to go spend time together, she was always happy to do things with him but she got a subtle feeling there was more to this than him just wanting to see her again.  Sure! I’d be happy to she purred enthused.

Nightstar was usually busy so any time with him was great but there was something in the way he asked it that made her feel ever so slightly anxious. Of course she wondered if all of this was just being overthinking, the past moon hadn’t been easy on them or their clan, the loss of two of their sisters and the fact that her kit had been missing ever since four trees could have been factoring into her just overthinking things she supposed.  Nonetheless she didn’t believe she had a choice in this hunt participation as it seemed to be something he wanted to discuss with her for better or worse.  

She followed his lead out of their temporary camp wondering a bit what was needing to be said privately that couldn’t be said with other ears around…

Or maybe you are reading way too much into this and he just needs prey on the pile she told herself quietly

The news of hare and rose had already reached him and she couldn’t imagine having to deal with that on top of being leader, having to set aside the grief and still guide the clan,  the other clans didn’t wait for the pain of losing siblings to pass and the requirement for him to continue to hold strong especially when so close to windclan… ugh those rabbit chasing scrawny neighbors … she was usually happy meeting new friends but even she was a bit tired of living right next to another clan like neighbors, keeping their voices low , keeping things separate and while not purposely competing for food it was a lot to ask of the desolate high stones to support two hungry clans, the faster they could get to shadowclan land again the better she’d feel… why nightstar wanted an alliance with them wasn’t clear to her, nonetheless she was with him whatever that meant, she trusted him 100% and if this is what he thought shadowclan best option was she was all for it.  

The pair was always close and while not always seeing eye to eye on all things, she would indeed always have his back.  But did he know that?  The whole sable thing did not play out as she had intended and she wasn’t sure what all leopardsun had told him or if things were told to him in a lighting that she never meant.  Leopard surely knew that swiftheart never meant to replace nightstar when the deputy gave her report… right?  Swiftheart had only meant it to try and help leopardsun not have to be overwhelmed with 2 jobs at once, how well this was all related by the time it reached him she had no idea… surely leopardsun wouldn’t alter the story to drive a wedge between the two siblings wanting night to herself and under her control more right?  No swiftheart trusted leopardsun enough but an unconscious decision on the deputy’s part may have been at play, how much did leopardsun trust swiftheart that is to say.

Her tail flicked annoyed thinking about all this and she swatted at the many pebbles that kept poking at them as they hunted nothing out here in this star forsaken place she cursed frustrated.

She faced her brother, usually she was much more chatty and into small talk but she was a bit too uneasy and paranoid for that now ”alright…I’ll get right to the point… no small talk like I usually do what is it? What did you bring me out here to ask or to tell me ?? she questioned.  Her eyes narrowed slightly

Or accuse me of? Is this about sable?? I only wanted to stabilize the clan till you got back! To help leopardsun run it and keep her from getting overworked and sick.  Besides none of us knew when you were coming back, it could have been days , months… years?.  She had no idea what leopardsun had told him or how she may have spun it but she didn’t want anything festering between them.  

She forced a slight sigh to cool, the deaths of hare and rose were not easy.  Hare was her apprentice and they were particularly close and losing her on top of night being there?

Leopardsun is a great deputy and amazing at her job, I wouldn’t ever want to replace her or you.  But I don’t think she trusts me, or sable for whatever her reasons may be

There was a misunderstanding and I don’t think sable meant any harm at all, I think he’s a very capable warrior and has the clans best interests at heart.  Young? Overly ambitious perhaps? Yes but ahem… so were you she nudged his slightly playfully somewhat.  I truly do see great potential in him and am willing to back up my claim and words… she paused a little tapping her paw on the hard Stony ground

Put him on the council, if he messes up again like that or does something else stupid I’ll take full responsibility, But I know he’s ready for it

If he messes something up I’ll take care of it, but he won’t

She truly did believe in this and sometimes could be a bit stubborn about things.  But she really did see a lot in sable and was willing to stick her neck out for him, if he’s not on the council by next moon, then I’m off the council

She purred with a shrug.

Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a mouse… she almost felt interrupted by it but they were out here to hunt and the clan came first.

She flicked her tail signaling and dropped low the wind thankfully in her favor as she snuck up on it

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (Closed)   Hunting for the clan (Closed) EmptyTue 27 Dec 2022 - 20:22

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Hunting for the clan (Closed) Mistpe10
Hunting for the clan (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (Closed)   Hunting for the clan (Closed) EmptyTue 27 Dec 2022 - 21:12

(Ugh I’m so tired and was not wanting to get a 10 on this roll but I also wanna get it wrapped up so you can have everything you need for response … so I’m try and make this one shorter)

An angry weasel  was not at all happy that swiftheart was going after the mouse it had seen first.  It growled and swiped at her out of no where.

Swiftheart hissed as it clawed into her drawing blood.  She was so not in the mood for this rn and she let the weasel know just that, she grabbed it in her jaws and shook it very hard flinging it all around with a snap!  

She then swiped at it not holding anything back, she was not happy at all right now with how this hunting trip had gone, her brother just wanted to spend time with her and she was just piling more responsibility on him, she hadn’t meant for it but it had happened that way, usually she would love to chat for ages and just to get to talk with him but matters were happening quickly and she wasn’t waiting for some bad rumor to drive them apart even if that meant airing out things.  She always preferred just hanging out with him to business but the clan needed to come first.

Smack!!! She clawed into the weasel without hesitation and without second thought drawing a lot of blood from the predator and wounding it heavily so.  She swept it’s leg sending it flat on its face as she raked along its back clawing it up even further.  She didn’t particularly enjoy having to kill things but no apprentice or kit would meet this thing, besides, a little bit of her wanted to show night she could take care of things if needed.  She didn’t often feel the need to search for approval but today had been an exception to many rules as far as what she was like.

By the time she was done, the weasels mother probably wouldn’t have recognized it.

She angerly spat on it, you won’t hurt any apprentice or kit ever again she gave it a sharp kick sending it sprawled out on its side in front of night, the thing was completely tattered and in prices at this point not even a threat.  

You wanna finish it? she asked with a shrug

If he didn’t wanna dirty his pelt up that was fine too, blood was such a pain to clean out at times, she would have no problem ripping out this things throat if he gave the order to do so

She extended her claws and pushed at the badgers neck feeling the uncomfy feeling of blood running down.  This stupid thing would cause no more trouble

(Sorry am on mobile so stats are gonna be a bit hard to edit rn… umm the weasel is basically one hit away from death cause I know they have like 20 hp or something.  Swift took whatever their biggest hit was idk what that is but sure it’s probably like 20 something.  She’s fine, just a cut that’s annoying)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (Closed)   Hunting for the clan (Closed) EmptyWed 28 Dec 2022 - 10:42

Stats: weasel used gripping bite
Swiftheart used snap than dragged the thing off her leg and smacked it around some more

Weasel:
9/20 (-11) from swifhearts snap attack and just general damage

120/135 (-15)

Swiftheart:
63/70 hp (-7 from gripping bite)
150/160 sp (-10 from attack and hunt roll)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (Closed)   Hunting for the clan (Closed) EmptyWed 28 Dec 2022 - 13:39

Nightstar was grateful for the distraction as his sister agreed to the idea of a hunt. After being given the run down from Leopardsun, he just wanted to get his mind off things for a little bit, and spending some time with his chatty sister would help with that… except, his chatty sister was oddly silent, sending him side glances that betrayed an undercurrent of anxiety. Why? He knew he had to speak with her about what a council member was to do, how she had overstepped her bounds, but he didn’t want to have that conversation now.

Swiftheart was quick to betray her suspicion and paranoia, demanding that he tell her what he really brought her out for a hunt with narrowed eyes. Nightstars tamped down anger soared at this, that she would believe he had ulterior motives without being clear about it first.

He’d never really been angry at his sister before, irritated, yes, but now he was feeling true anger. She couldn’t wait for him to process that two of his sisters may as well have been dead, he has a medicine cat missing, a kit, two apprentices, and several warriors gone before she launched into justifying herself and Sablestrike?

He never wanted to be deputy or leader, he just wanted to be the best warrior he could be, ambition for power didn’t get him where he was today and he never wished more that he could be free of the burden that Froststar had placed on him before croaking and leaving a young warrior with no lessons for leadership in his place.

Put Sablestrike on the council? Put him on the council or Swiftheart will forfeit her position as a council member? Nightstar’s hackles raised, his eyes sharp and hot like the sun. A growl pulled itself from his throat, his voice was thick and full of vitriol. How dare she? How dare his sister try to throw her weight around like that? How dare she try to manipulate and take advantage of her status as a council member and his sister to instate Sablestrike into a position of power he didn’t deserve?

You delude yourself, dear sister! Do you think you can use your position against me? A position I put you into because I trusted you to give me good advice?” Nightstar seethed, his teeth bared as he advanced on her.

How dare you? You don’t wait even wait a night for me to come to terms with everything that has happened before you threaten me?” He advanced.

Nightstar watched with indifference as Swiftheart was bitten by a weasel and she smacked the weasel in turn. Nightstar couldn’t bring himself to care about his anger, his anger that poisoned him and his relationships rearing its ugly head.

I’ll save you the effort of sticking for Sablestrike. Since I can no longer trust your advice, I am removing you from the council, immediately. You have been throwing your weight around because of this privilege I had so kindly given you, because I had trusted your opinion and thoughts. But you used it to coerce Leopardsun into enstating Sablestrike as her deputy, and now you use it to coerce me into putting him on the council.” Nightstar snarled.

He watched as the weasel writhed under her paw, but he couldn’t quite help like she was trying to make him that very weasel.

Nightstar shoved down the rising grief that threatened to suffocate him. Harechaser was dead, Roseburn was missing, Fuzzybelly was missing, Leopardsun was pregnant, Swiftheart manipulating him.

Dear Starclan what was wrong with him?

Swiftheart asked him flippantly if he was going to finish it. She could foxing finish it herself. Wordlessly, Nightstar looked at his sister in her eyes with all the anger and disappointment that he felt, and turned on his heel. He didn’t want to be with her right now.

Hunting for the clan (Closed) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (Closed)   Hunting for the clan (Closed) EmptyWed 28 Dec 2022 - 14:30

Swiftheart had expected him not to love hearing all this and maybe have a discussion about it she had not expected the amount of anger that he now had advancing at her with rage and disappointed eyes. Her ears laid back a bit suprised as she listened to him.

The part of him not even trusting her hurt a lot, had she really been that out of line? She only was going all this because she believed in sable enough to believe it to be worth for the clan. No one else saw it though, maybe she had pushed too hard for this. Maybe he wasn’t ready for that yet.

I never wanted a leadership roll in the first place I have always been happy serving as a warrior she replied meeting his angry gaze. She wasn’t mad just very frustrated by it all, him not trusting her meant it was worse than she even thought when they began this awful hunt.

But then he said that she was trying to manipulate him and leo, up till then she had just been frustrated but that quickly turned to an anger than almost matched that of his own.

How dare you!? Accuse me of that! I did what I thought the right thing to do at the time was. You were gone night! We needed a temporary replacement and I suggested sable I didn’t kick anyone out of their role like you make it out to be. When Leo said honey was to be it I was happy with her decision. But don’t you ever! Make it out to something beyond that! she spat back. Now her eyes held some anger too nothing like his but she was pretty mad now too.

We’ve fought side by side our whole lives almost died side by side a number of times. You really think that’s what I was trying to do?

The weasel was struggling to get free, she pushed down harder and harder till it stopped completely.

She knew she hadn’t acted the fairest to him now but he was accusing her of things way out of preportion and she wasn’t just gonna stand there and take all that.

I think it best if we continue this hunt alone. she muttered dragging the weasel into a safe hiding spot to collect later.

I’ll see you back at camp later

Swiftheart is by far the best character I have at not completely blowing up while mad. She’s angry yes but realizes she is not enterly blame free in all this and wants to cool off before making anything worse than already is. It looked like he felt the same way and she walked away from him looking for more food. The pair of them might be angry beyond words at each other for the moment but the clan didn’t wait for feelings … food still needed to be caught and all she had so far was a weasel and a relationship she had just managed to blow up… it would take a lot of effort to reheal things but mussels were strongest after lots of strain and testing she hoped this would be similar but for right now she was so done being called unfaithful by him.

She went on her way to go catch something else, they could talk more sooner or later once they had both cooled off somewhat… hopefully later because she was gonna need a bit for all this, the loss of two sisters then getting called almost traitor by the sibling she had always looked up to was a lot of weight… did she really make that big a mistake? She didn’t believe so, but no matter what she was still gonna support nights decisions, as angry as she was at him right now he was her leader and who she respected a lot.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (Closed)   Hunting for the clan (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting for the clan (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: