Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My huge rogue clan in WCUT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

My huge rogue clan in WCUT Empty
PostSubject: My huge rogue clan in WCUT   My huge rogue clan in WCUT EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 23:06

for those of you who dont know what WCUT is it stands for Warrior Cats untold tales wich is a game that Falconstar from the website www.untoldtales.proboards.com create. The thing I like best about this game is that theres no storyline and you have a lot of freedom with it. In the game right now on one of my save files Im a rouge and I have made a huge clan and I wanted to share it with you. Here it is: My huge rogue clan in WCUT 2qwoavq. let me now what you think!

Oh and here something else I did in game My huge rogue clan in WCUT 2hfntoi Theres over 1000 thrushs there in this tile.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/

My huge rogue clan in WCUT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: