Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Huge hunting party (OPEN)

Go down 
+3
addie ♥
Sunlit
Rainwhisper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainwhisper

Rainwhisper

Characters : Rainwhisper; Coldbreeze; Badgerstrike; Umberflame; Coalkit
Clan/Rank : Rainwhisper: Thunderclan/Warrior; Coldbreeze: Thunderclan/Warrior; Badgerstrike: Thunderclan/Warrior; Umberpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 121

Huge hunting party (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Huge hunting party (OPEN)   Huge hunting party (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 9:19 pm

Rainpaw bounded out of the apprentices den. "Hey guys!! Anyone wanna go on a patrol with me and Plumpaw?" The silver Bengal tom meowed his icy blue eyes filled with a merry light.

Plumpaw padded over, her black fur and one white paw stood out against her brother's silver fur. Her icy blue eyes blinked in the morning brightness and as yawned. "Yeah yeah.. I'm up Rainpaw I'm up.." She muttered flicking her tail.

Coldpaw padded up nudging Shadowpaw along with her. "Shadowpaw and I wanna go!!" She meowed flicking her tail.

Shadowpaw sighed as her white pelted friend dragged her along. She fluffed out her black fur and then flattened it out. Her unusually bright leaf green eyes swept across the clearing looking for Badgerpaw. "You suppose Badgerpaw will be joining us?" She muttered and Coldpaw nodded vigorously.

Badgerpaw opened his gray eyes as a whole horde of apprentices, all of his friends, came out and were going on a hunting patrol. "I'll go!" He meowed running out and joining them.

Rainpaw smirked at everyone. "Anyone else? It'll be a lot of funnnnn!!!!!!!!!!" He meowed flicking his tail.

Huge hunting party (OPEN) 6985544_origHuge hunting party (OPEN) White_snow___white_cat_iii_by_ace_of_finlandHuge hunting party (OPEN) Cats-and-kittens-black-and-white-wallpaper-3 Huge hunting party (OPEN) Img_0011 Huge hunting party (OPEN) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNCGt475PpCigPCjOO9DEPm2mgpGamS7BucdZH_7yEYW7_J9MwLUf3LvBqnw
Rainwhisper(#6666ff) Coldbreeze(#66ccff) Badgerstrike(Bold) Umberflame(#663300) Coalkit(#999900)
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Huge hunting party (OPEN)   Huge hunting party (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 10:35 pm

Meadowpaw lifted her had groggily and yawned as she heard voices. She was about to attempt to go back to sleep when she heard they were going on a patrol, so she got to her paws and stretched before she padded over to the group. "I wanna go!" she mewed, smiling sleepily.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Huge hunting party (OPEN) Sign_s13
Huge hunting party (OPEN) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Huge hunting party (OPEN)   Huge hunting party (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 10:59 pm

Mistywater stood up in the warrior den, looking at the many apprentices, once being her sister. She smiled and padded over "I would like to join, don't want to have anyone in trouble" she mewed, purring with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Huge hunting party (OPEN)   Huge hunting party (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 11:43 pm

Cloverpool padded over. "I'll go as well. There's gotta be at least two warriors on this patrol!" She purred looking at two of her great great grandchildren, Coldpaw, and Mistywater. She smiled at her son Badgerpaw and playfully flicked him with her tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Huge hunting party (OPEN)   Huge hunting party (OPEN) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:53 am

Morningpaw padded out of the apprentices' den with a yawn. She had been awoken by Rainpaw, but she didn't mind. She had overslept anyway. She blinked a few times to chase the sleep away. She looked around, before heading over to the hunting patrol and nodding to her sisters Mistywater and Coldpaw.
"May I come?" She asked.

Huge hunting party (OPEN) 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Huge hunting party (OPEN)   Huge hunting party (OPEN) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:26 pm

Mistywater smiled and turned at her older sister and Cloverpool "I say yes, probably matters to these two though" she purred, a large smile going across her face as she looked at them with bright light green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Huge hunting party (OPEN)   Huge hunting party (OPEN) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 4:44 pm

"May I come?" Asked Blackpaw, shuffling out of the Apprentice's Den, with the morning light in his eyes. Ever since his mentor, Sedgewhisker, had died, he had been searching for ways to distract himself from being so distraught.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Huge hunting party (OPEN)   Huge hunting party (OPEN) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 4:18 pm

Stormpaw groaned as some cat stepped on his tail. When he opened his eyes, they were half-lidded, but he could see cats leaving the apprentices' den. He rose from his nest, flicking moss from his tail before padding outside. His eyes weren't adjusted to the light yet, so he had to squint for a few moments before he could keep his eyes opened fully. He noticed a group of cats that included his sisters, Blackpaw, Meadowpaw, Cloverpool, and a bunch of other apprentices. He padded over, managing to smile despite his want to go back to sleep.
"I'll-" he stopped, mid-sentence, to yawn, "come on the patrol." He finished.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Huge hunting party (OPEN) Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge hunting party (OPEN)   Huge hunting party (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Huge hunting party (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1