Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)

Go down 
+3
Smokekit/Brownpaw
Shiny
Dusky
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 10:50

"That would be lovely, Wispcloud. Thank you for offering." Duskfur dipped her head.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 11:53

Wispcloud nodded and beckoned to Honeypaw and Emberpaw before padding out of camp into the forest to hunt.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 16:18

Honeypaw followed Wispcloud, keeping her distance.

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 17:05

Emberpaw padded next to Honeypaw, excited.

Leechkit:

HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 Mew
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 11:01

Wispcloud noticed how Honeypaw was keeping his distance, and tried to ignore it, but there was a constant pang in his stomach he couldn't get around. Whatever..It doesn't matter. he tried to make himself believe it, but he couldn't. Then he spotted a mouse. He pointed to it. "Emberpaw, why don't you try for it?" he whispered.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 15:26

Emberpaw looked at the mouse and nodded. "I'll try." She whispered. She copied the crouch she'd seen the other apprentices practice in camp, and slowly crept toward it. Then she pounced.

Leechkit:

HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 Mew
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15043

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 15:26

The member '(Shiny) Emberpaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 6

HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 Mistpe10
HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 15:29

Emberpaw landed on the mouse and sunk her claws into it, then killed it with a sharp blow. She picked up her fresh-kill and padded back to Wispcloud. "I did it! My first piece of prey!" She whispered excitedly.

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 19:07

Brownpaw sat there waiting to do something.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 21:45

"Duskfur. You take Brownpaw and go hunt in a shady area, near a stream. It's hot and dry out today."
Silverstar flicked her tail at both she-cats in turn.
"I'll stay back and make sure the camp is guarded."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 9:35

Wispcloud smiled and spotted a vole. He crouched, stalking forward, tail just above the ground, making careful not to step on twigs and other items, then he pounced. Wispcloud frowned. "Even the medicine cat apprentice is better than me!" he joked quietly.

Art credit to Grey.

Last edited by Sarrow Monster on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 9:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 9:35

The member 'Sarrow Monster' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 2

HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 Mistpe10
HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 21:28

"Of course, Silverstar," Duskfur nodded, "Brownpaw, let's go!" She seemed happier than usual.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 21:38

Honeypaw watched them, waiting. She took in a deep breath, and found a mouse. Slowly, she started to stalk forward. Great!!! it got away!

Last edited by Firestorm on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 21:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 21:38

The member 'Firestorm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)   HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HuGe ClAn HuNtInG oUtInG (Sorry about the typing. I felt spontaneous.)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next