Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...

Go down 
+2
Honey Badger
Ice Cream Zombie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7409

I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 8:08

Stormpaw just watched as the kits fought, and smiled. "Don't forget to give some of that rabbit to Ravenkit and Butterflywing."

I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3571

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 8:41

"we will!" She called. Shiningkit had gotten away from Icekit and took the rabbit.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 9:29

"I'm fine." Ravenkit meowed softly from where she rested in the shade. "If you guys don'teat it all, give it to Butterflywing. She needs it more than me."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 9:34

Stormpaw smiled a bit, padded over to Ravenkit. "Planing to get your own food when you become an apptrince, huh?"

I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 9:38

Runningfoot padded closer to the nursery as she heard squealing of kits and suck. Sitting she watched the apprentice and 3 kits playing. A smile played on her muzzle. Remembering when she was only a kit, the horror of her sister being taken by two-legs and then when she was only an apprentice the tragic death of Aerialpaw from greencough.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 9:41

Ravenkit rolled her eyes. "I'm just not the hungry." she commented softly, "And I'm going to fail at catching prey once Im an apprentice."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 9:48

blackkit jumped up and helped shiningkit with the rabbit dragging it as quick as she could.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 13:53

Stormpaw snorted, laughing a little. "Do we have to go though this again, Ravenkit? You are going to be the best hunter!"

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 15:35

Ravenkit sighed softly. "Don't lie to me." she growled playfully.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 18:06

Icekit ran after his sisters, being slightly faster as they carried the weight of a heavy rabbit. He leaped on top of them, causing them to all rolled to the ground. Rearing up onto his hind paws he swiped playfully-claws sheathed-at Shiningkit and Blackkit, cuffing them over the ears and battering their tails.

Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3571

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 18:14

Shiningkit growled and headbutted Icekit and ran over to the rabbit and dragged it over to Ravenpaw.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 18:26

Icekit stumbled backwards in surprise, then darted over to Shingkit and Ravenkit. He launched himself onto her and pinned her. "Ha!" Icekit growled happily. "I got you now, and none of your Windclan friends can save you!" He yowled, acting like an enemy clan cat.

Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 18:52

OOC: I'm still a kit in this one.

Ravenkit laughed slightly. "Go play somewhere else." she giggled.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 19:58

Blacklist squealed and jumped on icekit but lost her balance and in reaction her claws extended and made them both fall over blacklist on bottom "uf" she said as the air was squeezed out of her

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 21:03

"YOWCH! My ear!" Icekit yowled in pain as her claw snagged on his ear when she fell. Blood welled from his wound, which had split down his ear almost half way. "Butterflywing!" Icekit jumped up and raced towards his mother, tiny blood droplets littering the grass behind him.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next