Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...

Go down 
+2
Honey Badger
Ice Cream Zombie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... Empty
PostSubject: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 8:39

Icekit bounced out of the nursery, batting at leaves that fluttered down through the air. He swiped one down and began gnawing on it, shredding it with his tiny claws and teeth.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 9:23

Stormpaw padded into the camp, a rabbit in his jaws. His icy blue eyes were confused. He hadn't seen his mentor for a while, but he was sure that she would show up soon.

I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 10:48

blackkit was hidding in a small bush not far off when stormpaw padded into camp. She quickly ran and jumped on his sholders "cat pile on stormpaw" she squeaked.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 14:35

Icekit leaped to his paws and darted over. He leaped up onto Stormpaw, his larger size weighing more than expected-especially with two kits cat-piling him.

Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3568

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 17:23

Shining kit squealed with excitement. She ran to stormpaw and joined the pile

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 18:06

Stormpaw let out a huff of surprise as he was piled on, droping the rabbit, but he somehow manged to stand his grounds. "This is what I get for bring you guys a rabbit?" he meowed, before his legs gave out and he fell to the ground.

I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 19:47

"you brought us a Rabbit?" blackkit squealed happily.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 20:21

Shiningkit bounced off of stormpaw and grabed the rabbit. "I win!" She howled through it.

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 20:27

"yea right" blackkit said jumping off and running after her sister and the rabbit quickly jumping on the rabbit to make her stop.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 20:29

"hey!" Shiningkit growled. she jumped on top of her sister

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 20:31

blackkit playfully nipped her sisters ear then pawed at her head after getting turned around.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 20:37

Shiningkit nipped at Blackkit's tail playfuly and battered her away fromm the rabbit.

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 20:40

Icekit leaped at the two she-kits with a playful growl. He pinned them both down with each paw. "No, I win!" He yowled in triumph.

ooc: You two may be faster than me, but I owns you in strength >:D

Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 20:42

Shiningkit leaned over and nipped icekit's paw

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 20:47

"two is better than one" she purred and nipped icepaws paw

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next