Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

don’t you love me anymore? [o]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

don’t you love me anymore? [o] Empty
PostSubject: don’t you love me anymore? [o]   don’t you love me anymore? [o] EmptyMon 22 Jan 2024 - 17:05

Rose dipped her paw in the ice-cold water, gaze caught by the river’s entrancing current. It eddied around rocks and snags, glimmering in the sunlight, gliding ever-onwards to the distant ocean, trickling quietly in the silence that the snow brought. The taste of it was bittersweet.

Her thick pelt easily kept out the cold, used to far more frigid temperatures. Rose did not move as the snow began to fall again, tiny little flakes dusting her fur with white, another layer of insulation against the wind. It was a slow day. Things seemed distant and foggy. It felt as if she could reach out through time and step into the past, feel the snow (the real snow, snow thick enough to drown a wolf in) under her paws, see the spreading pines overhead, hear their voices calling out, muted by the flurry. How odd. This was the present, this was the now, and right now she needed to catch some prey for the Crew.

The Crew. It tasted odd on her tongue. She was a member of a group again; a real member, her loyalty just… assumed by the other cats. She was a member of the Crew. A group of cats that were expecting her to return with prey.

With a sigh, Rose focused her gaze on the river. She’d fished back home, with boundless dark depths yawning just under her paws. She could fish here easily, in a river not even strong enough to penetrate her pelt. The glimmer of scales just underneath the river’s surface, and Rose struck, scooping the fish out of the water with a single swipe and ending it with her sharp teeth. The movement sent snow flurrying off her pelt; she would be more visible now, but that hardly mattered. She would be leaving soon enough, and nothing in these lands could match the combined might of the Crew.

Rose caught a fish!

Last edited by cocoa on Mon 22 Jan 2024 - 17:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

don’t you love me anymore? [o] Empty
PostSubject: don’t you love me anymore? [o]   don’t you love me anymore? [o] EmptyMon 22 Jan 2024 - 17:05

The member 'cocoa' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

don’t you love me anymore? [o] Mistpe10
don’t you love me anymore? [o] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx

don’t you love me anymore? [o]
Page 1 of 1