Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I can't take it anymore. -.-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

I can't take it anymore. -.- Empty
PostSubject: I can't take it anymore. -.-   I can't take it anymore. -.- EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 11:47

OOC: I'm annoyed, i'm just going to skip on to Amber -.-
Maypaw snuck out of ThunderClan camp, running to the river. She swam across quickly, frowning. She followed along the river until she reached the gorge. I can't take it anymore. My clan won't even take me back, when I did nothing wrong. she thought. She padded up to the slope. She paused, about to spring, and saw a tuft of black, orange, and white fur. I can't do it. Not when I have friends still alive.. Just then, a strong gust of wind "attacked" Maypaw. She yowled as she tumbled off of the slope, falling into the river. She banged on a rock, splitting a deep gash down her flank. She weakly screamed out, before going under.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: I can't take it anymore. -.-   I can't take it anymore. -.- EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 12:56

Badgerfang had been patrolling when she heard a faint yowl. Maypaw! Badgerfang raced to the gorge, looking at the water below. She could see a flash of Maypaw's fur. She quickly ran down the edge, until she reached the water. Badgerfang gazed at the water, trying to find her old apprentice. There was another flash of blue fur. There! She leaped into the water quickly, and then pulled Maypaw to shore. Badgerfang laid her on the ground next to her as she spit out water, then looked over at her best friend. Was she going to lose another person close to her?

Occ: Nooooooooo! :nuu:

I can't take it anymore. -.- ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I can't take it anymore. -.-   I can't take it anymore. -.- EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 13:54

Maypaw spit up several globules of water. "B-badgerfang? Is that *cough* you?"
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I can't take it anymore. -.-   I can't take it anymore. -.- EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 14:25

Badgerfang looked at her old apprentice, and looked around for some herbs. "Ye-yes, it is me."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I can't take it anymore. -.-   I can't take it anymore. -.- EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 14:54

"I-i was about to turn back.. but the wind.."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I can't take it anymore. -.-   I can't take it anymore. -.- EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 14:58

Badgerfang nodded, and leanned over Maypaw, and gave her a lick on the head. "I know, I heard your yowl from very far away. Just...Just hold on, I'll try to find some herbs." she meowed as she turned around, but she couldn't leave...Maypaw need her right now, and who know what herbs would be found? It was getting colder each day. Badgerfang looked down at her belly, which was growing bigger each day. She let out a sigh, as she thought about Snowstorm, her late-mate. Would she tell Maypaw? Not even her sisters knew yet...

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I can't take it anymore. -.-   I can't take it anymore. -.- EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 15:00

OOC: Come to think of it, I think as long as Ebs will make Sparrow accept her, I won't kill her off. Strong cats can survive the gorge, I think.

"Cobwebs.. and marigold.. and anything to close the wounds.." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I can't take it anymore. -.-   I can't take it anymore. -.- EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 15:03

Badgerfang looked at her old apprentice, and nodded. She would tell her when she was ready. She raced up the gorge, and looked around. Where were the herbs she needed! She quickly grabbed some horsetail, golden rod, and some cobwebs. Badgerfang raced down to Maypaw, and started to chew up the herbs into poultice, and then licking it onto Maypaw's gashes. "this might sting a little." she whispered as she put it on. Hopefully Maypaw would live...

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I can't take it anymore. -.-   I can't take it anymore. -.- EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 15:09

"Oww.." she mumbled. A bit later, after the cobwebs, and the bleeding had stopped, she felt better. "That feels alot better.." she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I can't take it anymore. -.-   I can't take it anymore. -.- EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 15:26

Badgerfang nodded, and picked up Maypaw by the scruff. "This might hurt, but I am taking you back to RiverClan!" she meowed as she pulled herself up the rocky side of the gorge. "I know it might be the last place you want to go, but I am still going to take you there..." she meowed as she padded off to the RiverClan camp, hoping that Maypaw wouldn't try to get away.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I can't take it anymore. -.-   I can't take it anymore. -.- EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 16:10

"I want to come back, and you know it, Badgerfang.." she mewed as they struggled along the shore.

OOC: Continue on in riverclan camp pl0x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't take it anymore. -.-   I can't take it anymore. -.- Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't take it anymore. -.-
Page 1 of 1