Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...

Go down 
+2
Honey Badger
Ice Cream Zombie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 21:09

butterflywing padded out of the nursery and when she saw her sons ear she yowled in surprise "what happened to you" she asked between licks

blackkit got up and shook out her fur of dust "sorry Icekit" she squeaked "I didnt mean to"

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 21:27

"It's okay mama and Blackkit," He mewed cheerfully. "I finally got my own battle scar! And before a battle too!" He chirped.

~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 21:47

butterflywing purred but was still worried "go over to willowstream if it starts bleading again" she said and went back in the nursery to take a nap

blackkit purred and pounced on her brother "just because I'm sorry doesn't mean im giving you a break"

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3562

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 7:03

Shiningkit jumped on blackkit. "haha!" She laughed

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 16:05

Letting out a playful snarl, Icekit battered Blackkit hard with sheathed paws. "I'll get you back for that!" He yowled, pushing her off before leaping to his paws. He rushed forward, tumbling into Blackkit, bringing Shiningkit with them since she was hanging on. Quickly, Icekit jumped off of Blackkit and struggled to his paws, shaking his ruffled fur. He blinked a moment, before leaping back on Blackkit, pummeling her again.

Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3562

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 16:09

Shiningkit let out a squeal as she was thrown about.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 16:14

"ooff" was all that came out of her mouth as icekit squished she rover and over again untill she got the hang of it and at the last second moved to the side.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 16:16

Icekit missed, surprised that Blackkit had dodged so quickly. He turned on her, his fur rising in a fake fighting stance(as he was only playing). But before he could leap on Blackkit, blood trickled down his face. "Oh, foxdung! It's bleeding again. Willowstream!" Icekit called, running over to the medicine cat's den entrance.

~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 17:49

blackkit laughed as her brother missed her. "hope it gets better" she said as she watched him go.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...   I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'm the only one who posts these anymore...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: