Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Confronting the Dark Forest

Go down 
+4
Pinely-san
Pinepaw
May
Stormi the Gummy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012 - 18:05

Scarletfire used her back paw to scrape at the kit's face as she managed to lock her jaws on Snow's chest, tearing back and forth, pressing her paws on her shoulders, trying to shove her backwards.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 N6a5zHfConfronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 IMrnxD6Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 GMXQgOOConfronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012 - 15:47

(May I join? :3 Swiftstar wants to beat up some bad guys XD)

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 DeQnfConfronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 UTs4eConfronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 CmOB3Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 Swufty

Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012 - 18:25

ooc: .3. Kay? x3

Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 N6a5zHfConfronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 IMrnxD6Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 GMXQgOOConfronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 13:01

(Btw I think this should've gone in the Mist ouo)

Suddenly a body flew into Scarletfire, bowling her over as teeth sank into her shoulder and claws raked her flank. "How dare you harm a kit? You deserve the worst imaginable death one could think... yet I think out of pity yours will be quick."

It was Swiftstar. Fury blazed in his eyes, and it was a rumor that his tongue was sharper than his claws. (omgyeeeeyyyy)

Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 DeQnfConfronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 UTs4eConfronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 CmOB3Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 L5Bv6

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012 - 6:29

ooc: Omgsheeeetttt D:

ic: Scarletfire glared up at him with boiling rage. "Like I haven't heard that one before. I can harm as many kits as I want!" She reared up with all of her might, yet her shoulder said otherwise, keeping her down. The black she-cat careened her neck just right-with a bit of pain-and bit into his paw and yanked roughly to the side. She growled sinisterly as she attempted to stand once more. Scarletfire had gotten up to a crouch and began to crawl backwards from under him, shaking her pelt.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012 - 6:31

OOC: Can I join? I am red hot cuz YOU FREAKING KILLED NIGHTCLAW!
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012 - 6:38

ooc: no :D you cannot join xD I'm going against a leader for gosh sake o3o

And too bad! XD

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012 - 13:56

Maypaw reappeared because she can, Singethorn on her paws. The two joined the attack on Scarletfire with Swiftstar. "Nice to see you." Maypaw meowed to the dead WindClan leader, since she knew him from StarClan. "You're not worth a fraction of a mouse-tail, Scarletfire." she hissed.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 8:24

ooc: Seriously? Wtf.... Why didn't you appear when I was attacking Snow? I'm not gonna let Scarlet die anytime soon, guys. I really don't feel in the mood to be fighting 3 people at a time. >3>

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 8:49

ooc: Sootshadow could come help Scarlet?

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 8:53

ooc: Yeah ;u; Plz

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 9:00

A flash of black jumped from the bushes, and onto Maypaw, "You will leave my apprentice alone." Sootshadow hissed.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 10:40

Maypaw yowled, and Singethorn hissed. She leaped ontop of Sootshadow, now having a doggy pile on Maypaw. Lol.

OOC: I knew they'd get owned, so that's why I brought Singethorn along again.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 12:12

ooc: This topic is almost a month old. Just a few more days until it's dead. >.> Wrap it up guys, this wasn't meant to be a war topic XD. It was just storm kind of "getting forgiveness from starclan", in which she did :3

Note: Storm is already a warrior for "starclan's sake" (lol). THIS WAS WHEN SHE WAS A FLIPPIN NEW APPRENTICE....Well sort of

Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzConfronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrConfronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaConfronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 1voydConfronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 2gy1qubConfronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksConfronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 15:06

(A month from the most recent post qualifies it as dead, I believe.)

He noticed her grave mistake at backing away from him in such a manner. He jumped backwards no more than an inch and swiftly enough to prevent her from moving much, and clamped his jaws on his neck.

(I won't kill but Scarlet will be pretty injured X3)

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confronting the Dark Forest
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next