Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Confronting the Dark Forest

Go down 
+4
Pinely-san
Pinepaw
May
Stormi the Gummy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Confronting the Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest EmptySun 25 Mar - 14:10

Stormpaw fell asleep to find herself in the Dark Forest yet again. I need to do this, she repeated in her mind. Quietly, she walked around the dark woods, looking for Scarlet or Snow or some one. She hoped Creampaw would arrive to help her too some time...

Confronting the Dark Forest Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzConfronting the Dark Forest Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrConfronting the Dark Forest Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaConfronting the Dark Forest I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Confronting the Dark Forest 1voydConfronting the Dark Forest 2gy1qubConfronting the Dark Forest One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksConfronting the Dark Forest StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest EmptySun 25 Mar - 14:33

Creampaw finally managed to fall asleep, waking up where she intended to wake up. She saw Stormpaw a few fox-lengths ahead of her. She ran up to her. "I'll be right back. Stay right here or somewhere near the clearing." she mewed, and ran off. She leaped across the border, running towards StarClan's camp. She peeked into the apprentice's den, and saw Maypaw sleeping. She walked up to her, prodded her with a paw, and beckoned her to follow. She ran to the Warrior's den, and repeated the process with her mother. Her mother nodded and followed the two apprentices, and the three headed back towards the Dark Forest.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest EmptySun 25 Mar - 14:47

Snow padded out of the shadows with Tigerkit both of the heads were down.Snow lifted her head to see Stormpaw"oh hi Stormpaw....."Snow mewed.Tigerkit just hissed at Stormpaw.Snow noticed her daughter do that and cuffed her around the ear"you know better..."Snow hissed.

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest EmptySun 25 Mar - 14:51

Creampaw had just arrived as Snow and Tigerkit appeared. Maypaw snarled at Snow, and Singethorn just sat there. "Stormpaw, I have come with unrequested backup." she mewed, smiling. "This is Maypaw; my grandmother's first apprentice, and Singethorn; my mother."
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest EmptySun 25 Mar - 14:58

Snow looked at Maypaw with sadness in her eyes before turning and letting Tigerkit pad in front of her before they left.All i wanted was for my daughter to be in Starclan but that will never happen,Snow thought.Snow turned around"it's nice to see you again Maypaw."Snow mewed before padding to a shadowy spot and sat down sadly.

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest EmptySun 25 Mar - 15:04

Stormpaw blinked at them in greeting. Then she turned back to snow. "Snow, Tigerpaw, I realized what I am doing is wrong, and I am leaving the Dark Forest to be with my rightful clanmates of Starclan!" She yowled loudly to the sky, hoping all the Dark Forest cats and Starclan cats could hear her apology.

Confronting the Dark Forest Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzConfronting the Dark Forest Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrConfronting the Dark Forest Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaConfronting the Dark Forest I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Confronting the Dark Forest 1voydConfronting the Dark Forest 2gy1qubConfronting the Dark Forest One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksConfronting the Dark Forest StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest EmptySun 25 Mar - 15:11

Maypaw nodded at the she-cat, and Singethorn's eyes glowed with approval. Creampaw looked thoughtfully at Snow. "Snow, you can't have Tigerkit in StarClan. It's in her blood, and shall not change."
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest EmptySun 25 Mar - 15:21

"i understand i just wanted the best for my daughter i don't want her here please just take her i don't want her to be like me."Snow mewed tears falling from her eyes.

Tigerkit stepped forward towards the group of Starclan cats"i understand that you think i have blood of a bad cat but i really just want to be good please i want to be loved like a cat should by their ancesters and i also understand that my mom's pain and she really just wants to be accepted somewhere please just give her a chance. I know because everytime she wakes up she always regrets what she has done so please give her a chance..."Tigerkit mewed backing up to her mother to comfort her.

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest EmptySun 25 Mar - 15:24

OOC: Tigerkit's a kit. She shouldn't know this stuff.

Maypaw snorted. "But your ancestors will know what she has done."
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest EmptySun 25 Mar - 15:29

Stormpaw was still tense, her fur slightly spiked up and her eyes seemed far away. She didn't seem to have heard anything after her words of apology.

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest EmptySun 25 Mar - 15:36

ooc:actually she is at a apprentice age

Tigerkit just looked at Maypaw with sadness in her eyes"i never thought this would happen...."Tigerkit mewed sadly as she dashed to another clearing and sat down sadly.

"Tigerkit wait....."Snow mewed after her daughter then looked at the tarclan cats"i never thought starclan would do that to a kit."Snow mewed hotly before going after her daughter.

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest EmptySun 25 Mar - 15:38

Maypaw snorted. "But I'm not the kindest heart in StarClan, am I?" the not-really-an-apprentice hissed.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest EmptySun 25 Mar - 15:38

Stormpaw suddenly snapped back to the present, her gaze following Snow for a moment. Then she turned slowly around to face the Starclan cats. "I-I've done what I needed to, let's go," her mew was still tense, her eyes full of fear. She looked as if a cat was going to jump at her any moment.

ooc: She scared that Scarlet gonna get her D:

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

ooc: LOL i actually was posting that XD

"Leave?" questioned a voice. "What makes you think I'll let you leave!?" A thundering paw slammed Stormpaw into the floor, claws digging into her back. "I don't take kindly to traitors, Stormpaw," Scarletfire sneered, violet eyes in slits. Her tail lashed with fury, ready to attack any other cat that got nearer.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Confronting the Dark Forest N6a5zHfConfronting the Dark Forest IMrnxD6Confronting the Dark Forest GMXQgOOConfronting the Dark Forest JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Confronting the Dark Forest GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest EmptySun 25 Mar - 15:40

Stormpaw yowled in surprise ad struggled to get up. Suddenly she stopped, her eyes flaming. "You never told me I'd get kicked out of Starclan though!" She yowled, finally pushing Scarlet off, growling. She spun around, facing the deadly Dark Forest warrior.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the Dark Forest   Confronting the Dark Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Confronting the Dark Forest
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: