Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What in the Dark Forest..?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

What in the Dark Forest..? Empty
PostSubject: What in the Dark Forest..?   What in the Dark Forest..? EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011 - 17:12

Fallensoul searched the forest warily, eyes slit. He was seeking Tigerfrost.
Where could she have gone?
He scowled out into the chilly air. The ghoul-like cat spotted her with an unfamiliar dark tabby tom the other day, but not made out their words from his perch in a bone-white tree. His silver eyes darted around the forest of death. "Tigerfrost? You can come out now," he said aloud, slightly agitated.

What in the Dark Forest..? I0CCm4

Last edited by Deadstar - Fallensoul on Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 17:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: What in the Dark Forest..?   What in the Dark Forest..? EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011 - 17:37

A dark chuckle resounded around the misty wood. An orange blur leapt down from a tree to land in front Fallensoul. "What do you need, Fallensoul?" she purred.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What in the Dark Forest..?   What in the Dark Forest..? EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011 - 17:52

He sniffed. "What I need is answers," he replied in his now usual, cool tone. He wrapped his tail around his paws. The dark mist that hung on the ground stirred, then stilled. "First of all, who was that strange cat..?" the white-furred tom asked. He leaned closer, seeming questioning. "I haven't seem him here before."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What in the Dark Forest..?   What in the Dark Forest..? EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011 - 18:15

Envykit stalked in and shook his pelt "Tigerfrost can I start my training yet?" he snorted in annoycence. "That soft-hearted starclan cat won't have my cerimoney because I come here." she stoped next to Tigerfrost and looked at the warrior. "Who is that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: What in the Dark Forest..?   What in the Dark Forest..? EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011 - 18:32

"That will be explained in due time, my friend." She mewed quietly, so only he would hear. Turning to the kit, she purred, "Well, you are apprentice age... And if your leader won't have your ceremony, we may as well start training. And this is Fallensoul. Another Dark Forest cat."

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What in the Dark Forest..?   What in the Dark Forest..? EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 5:41

Fallensoul gave a grin to Envykit. "Greetings, kit." He turned back to Tigerfrost, tail-tip twitching with annoyance. "Fine," he replied to her answer. "But you know my patience runs lower and lower with each passing day. I want something to happen soon," he muttered, then cleared his voice. "Ahem." Fallensoul gave an ecouraging nod to Envykit. "Good luck. I have to go train my apprentice." With that, his white fur blended into the mist, and he faded away like dust.

OOC: I'm on my DSi, excuse Fallen's words not being gray. xD EDIT: Grayed itttttt. 8D

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What in the Dark Forest..?   What in the Dark Forest..? EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 7:23

Envykit dipped his head as the cat left. Just being in the dark forest made his eyes glow with evil. Soon he will be one of them. He turned to Tigerfrost "Theres another cat in the Dark forest?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: What in the Dark Forest..?   What in the Dark Forest..? EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 14:57

"There are many of us, who you will learn of in time. Come. Let us practice..." she purred as she faded into the shadows with Envykit following.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What in the Dark Forest..?   What in the Dark Forest..? EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 16:44

occ- knew topic or same topic?

Ic- Envykit followed Tigerfrost into the dakrness. "Will I get my apprentice name here?" he asked. "Can you give it to me, by name of the dark forest?"
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: What in the Dark Forest..?   What in the Dark Forest..? EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 2:04

OOC: New topic.

IC: "Hmm... Well... You CLAN will not acknowledge you as such... But... Yes. I can." Tigerfrost purred.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What in the Dark Forest..?   What in the Dark Forest..? EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 5:49

occ- ok you make it

ic- Envykit grinned, his eyes glowing an evil green, cutting though the shadows like a knife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What in the Dark Forest..?   What in the Dark Forest..? Empty

Back to top Go down

What in the Dark Forest..?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: