Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)

Go down 
+5
Dew
Featherheart
Flameyy
Misteh
Bloo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010 - 19:46

OOC: Sry guys i just thought Dark might want to have her first big warrior fight. :oops: I thought we were half sisters

IC: Bluesky sighed and helped Darkshadow up. She licked her ear and whispered. "I'm sorry, I got carried away. I was
over defensive. I hope you're not badly hurt." She looked Darkshadow up and down to see if she was injured. "I'm so sorry..." She
mewed quietly.

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010 - 19:52

Silverpaw wrote:
Silverpaw stood protectively over her sister, lying on the ground.
"I wanted to be loyal to you, Bluesky, but you throw a fit just because she took prey that you weren't even going to eat! You are so selfish. all of you. Flamepaw, you're a pesky cat that actually thought that you could beat Darkshadow! She has killed more cats then you have whiskers! And Bluesky, you act like you're Clan leader and talk boldly and act all big and strong, yet you have only just became a warrior! Me and Darkshadow have enough power to rule the forest!"

Actually Silverpaw, I've been a warrior for over a month. Second, It's still against the warrior code to steal prey and trespass on others territory, I don't think Dark has actually killed more than 12 cats lol, Oh and I don't think you have enough power to rule the forest. XD lol

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 6:43

mistypaw checked to see if any cats where badly hurt; none where. Foolishness! we where just on a patroll when darkshadow came, and then only starclan knows what hapened next; i cant remember!. and now what do we end up with? indgered cats and blood everywhere... for what? why must an argument always end in blood and pain?

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 11:14

OOC: I'm sure Silverpaw just needed a comeback XD

IC: "Im sorry too, Bluesky. You know me, allways getting mad... but you need to teach Featherheart on how to properly defend her territory," Darkpaw laughed. "I hope you're not badly hurt as well, I just sharpened my claws."

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_19Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_22Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_17Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_14Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_20Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_24Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 4:22

OOC: Errr, you two want to rule the forest? :?:
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 10:56

OOC: Lol X3

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 16:46

OOC: lol Yeah XD

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_19Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_22Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_17Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_14Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_20Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_24Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 14:42

OOC: lol XD

IC: Bluesky nodded. She limped back to camp with the apprentices and Mistypaw at her side.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 15:13

OOC; Dark:Your insulting me just means you care enough to talk about me.Think about it.

My true love.... Ezra <3
Spoiler:

ILY EZRA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

:nyancat: Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, :D :tacnayn:
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 15:52

OOC: Well, It's you're own fault, Featherheart. You're actions couldove been wiser...but so what, I don't like you, lot's of other people do like you.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 18:49

OOC: Guys don't fight! But Feather, she's right. Not everbody has to like you. Just try to be the best person/roleplayer you can, and that's all you can do. You probably have lots of friends already. :P

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010 - 19:12

Bluesky wrote:
OOC: Guys don't fight! But Feather, she's right. Not everbody has to like you. Just try to be the best person/roleplayer you can, and that's all you can do. You probably have lots of friends already. :P

OOC:*sigh*ya know,i know that,i weasnt sayin that,i know dark hates me i hate her too.and i just have a few friends in RL.Me n dark know we both hate eachother we just mask it and RP on.

My true love.... Ezra <3
Spoiler:

ILY EZRA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

:nyancat: Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, :D :tacnayn:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010 - 18:28

OOC: ... Ok.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010 - 4:57

Flamepaw stood there, a tear ran down his eye. What Silverpaw had said, really touched him.

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010 - 8:37

"It's ok, Flamepaw." She mewed gently, like a friend. "Something's wrong with Silverpaw at the moment. Don't let her get to you."

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next